出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/09/24 20:40:38」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 食物中の微量ミネラルの概要 overview of dietary trace minerals
- Expression of the mammary gland-specific tammar wallaby early lactation protein gene is maintained in vitro in the absence of prolactin.
- Pharo EA.Author information Department of Zoology, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria 3010, Australia; Cooperative Research Centre for Innovative Dairy Products, Australia; Victorian Institute of Animal Science, Department of Primary Industries, Attwood, Victoria 3049, Australia. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractMarsupial ELP (early lactation protein) and its eutherian orthologue, CTI (colostrum trypsin inhibitor) are expressed in the mammary gland only for the first 100 days postpartum (Phase 2A) in the tammar wallaby and during the bovine and canine colostrogenesis period 24-36h postpartum respectively. The factors which regulate temporal ELP and CTI expression are unknown. A tammar mammary gland explant culture model was used to investigate ELP gene regulation during pregnancy and early- and mid-lactation (Phase 1, 2A and 2B respectively). Tammar ELP expression could only be manipulated in explants in vitro if the gene was already expressed in vivo. ELP expression was maximal in Phase 1 explants treated with lactogenic hormones (insulin, hydrocortisone and prolactin), but unlike LGB (β-lactoglobulin), ELP expression was maintained in insulin or insulin and hydrocortisone over a 12-day culture period. In contrast, ELP was down-regulated when cultured without hormones. ELP could not be induced in explants cultured from mid-lactation which suggested that transcriptional repressors may prevent ELP expression during this period.
- Molecular and cellular endocrinology.Mol Cell Endocrinol.2014 Feb 15;382(2):871-80. doi: 10.1016/j.mce.2013.10.030. Epub 2013 Nov 1.
- Marsupial ELP (early lactation protein) and its eutherian orthologue, CTI (colostrum trypsin inhibitor) are expressed in the mammary gland only for the first 100 days postpartum (Phase 2A) in the tammar wallaby and during the bovine and canine colostrogenesis period 24-36h postpartum respectively. T
- PMID 24189438
- The Prevalence of Goiter and Hypothyroidism among School Children 6 Years after Introduction of a Mandatory Salt Iodination Program in a Severely Iodine-Deficient Area of the West Black Sea Region of Turkey.
- Uzun H1, Gozkaya S, Yesildal N, Okur M, Arslanoglu I, Kocabay K, Senses DA.Author information 1Department of Pediatrics, Duzce University School of Medicine, Duzce, Turkey.AbstractThe objective of the current study was to determine the prevalence and the degree of iodine deficiency after mandatory salt iodization in Yığılca's school-aged children. A total of 806 school children aged 6-19 years were evaluated. The prevalence of goiter in children aged 6-12 and 13-19 years was 20.3 and 23.8%, respectively. The prevalence of hypothyroidism in children aged 6-12 and 13-19 years was 10.4 and 18.9%, respectively. The median serum free tetraiodothyronine (fT4) levels in children aged 6-12 and 13-19-years were 1.16 ng/dL and 0.91 ng/dL, respectively. The median urinary iodine concentration levels in children aged 6-12 and 13-19 years were 83 µg/l and 78 µg/l, respectively. The frequency of autoimmune thyroid disease was 2.1% in Yığılca's SAC. Goiter and iodine deficiency problems remain in rural areas of the West Black Sea Region of Turkey.
- Journal of tropical pediatrics.J Trop Pediatr.2014 Feb 10. [Epub ahead of print]
- The objective of the current study was to determine the prevalence and the degree of iodine deficiency after mandatory salt iodization in Yığılca's school-aged children. A total of 806 school children aged 6-19 years were evaluated. The prevalence of goiter in children aged 6-12 and 13-19 years w
- PMID 24519672
- Hormonal imbalance and disturbances in carbohydrate metabolism associated with chronic feeding of high sucrose low magnesium diet in weanling male wistar rats.
- Garg M1, Mehra P, Bansal DD.Author information 1Department of Biochemistry, Panjab University, Chandigarh, 160014, India.AbstractThis study was designed to determine chronic effect of high sucrose low magnesium (HSLM) diet in weanling rats on plasma thyroid profile, catecholamines and activities of key hepatic glycolytic, and gluconeogenic enzymes. Compared to control diet fed group, significantly elevated levels of plasma triiodothyronine, tetraiodothyronine, catecholamines (epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine) and activity of hepatic glycolytic (hexokinase and glucokinase), and gluconeogenic (glucose-6-phosphatase) enzymes were observed in high sucrose and low magnesium fed groups. However, HSLM diet had an additive effect on all these three parameters. The study thus, assumes significance as it shows that hormonal imbalance and disorders in carbohydrate metabolism at an early stage of development can be due to dietary modification or due to deficiency of key element magnesium.
- Molecular and cellular biochemistry.Mol Cell Biochem.2014 Jan 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- This study was designed to determine chronic effect of high sucrose low magnesium (HSLM) diet in weanling rats on plasma thyroid profile, catecholamines and activities of key hepatic glycolytic, and gluconeogenic enzymes. Compared to control diet fed group, significantly elevated levels of plasma tr
- PMID 24390085
- The Role of Thyroid Hormone in Fish Development with Reference to Aquaculture
- Japan Agricultural Research Quarterly: JARQ 39(3), 161-168, 2005
- NAID 130003396700
- Effects of castration before and after treatment with N-bis(2-hydroxypropyl)-nitrosamine (DHPN) on the development of thyroid tumors in rats treated with DHPN followed by phenobarbital.
- Japanese Journal of Cancer Research GANN 78(10), 1063-1067, 1987
- NAID 130003608868
- 日本獣医師会雑誌 37(1), 10-15, 1984
- NAID 130004050876
- a thyroid hormone that contains iodine and is a derivative of the amino acid tyrosine, occurring naturally as l-thyroxine; its chemical name is tetraiodothyronine. It is formed and stored in the thyroid follicles as thyroglobulin and released from the ...
- サイロキシン thyroxine tetraiodothyronine T4 3,5,3',5'-tetraiodothyronine
- トリヨードサイロニン triodothyronine T3 3,5,3'-triiodothyronine
- リバーストリヨードサイロニン リバースT3 reverse triodothyronine rT3 3,3',5'-triiodothyronine
- ステロイドレセプタースーパーファミリーに属する → 核内受容体スーパーファミリー
- 1. 熱産生
- 脳、脾臓、睾丸をのぞくすべての組織で酸素消費を高める ← 甲状腺クリーゼによる発熱の原因
- 2. 自律神経系
- 3. 内分泌
- 4. 呼吸器系
- 5. 造血器系
- エリスロポエチン産生促進 → 赤血球増加
- ヘモグロビンからの酸素解離を促進 → 末梢組織での酸素利用↑
- 6. 骨格筋系作用
- 骨代謝回転を高め、骨形成・骨吸収を促進 (閉経後女性で甲状腺ホルモン多 → 骨塩量減少 → 骨粗鬆症
- 7. 糖代謝
- 8. 脂質代謝
- コレステロールが減少 ← 総じて分解系の法が作用が強い
- 9. その他
- thyroxine, T4, thyroxin (Z)
- テトラヨードサイロニン tetraiodothyronine、(薬品名としてはこちらが使われている)チロキシン
- 甲状腺ホルモン、L-thyroxine、levothyroxine、levothyroxine sodium