- Systemic disorders information including symptoms, diagnosis, misdiagnosis, treatment, causes, patient stories, videos, forums, prevention, and prognosis. About Us Bookmark this page HOME SYMPTOMS DISEASES VIDEOS ...
- Systemic means affecting the entire body, rather than a single organ or body part. For example, systemic disorders, such as high blood pressure, or systemic diseases, such as influenza, affect the entire body. An ...
「(physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"」
「instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"」
「a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going"」
「a complex of methods or rules governing behavior; "they have to operate under a system they oppose"; "that language has a complex system for indicating gender"」
- system of rules
「a group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts; "the body has a system of organs for digestion"」
「a procedure or process for obtaining an objective; "they had to devise a system that did not depend on cooperation"」
「the living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole; "exercise helped him get the alcohol out of his system"」
「〈C〉(関連した部分から成る)『体系』,系統,組織[網],装置 / 〈C〉(教育・政治などの)『制度』,機構;《the~》体制 / 〈C〉(思想・学問などの)『体系』,学説 / 〈C〉(…の)『方法』,方式,やり方《+of doing》 / 〈U〉正しい方針(筋道,順序) / 〈U〉《the~》(身体の)組織,系統 / 〈U〉《the~,one's~》身体,全身」
- 疾患：illnessより厳密な概念。「ある臓器に明確な障害が確認され、それによって症状が出ているとはっきり説明できる場合」 (PSY.9)
- 特定の原因、病態生理、症状、経過、予後、病理組織所見が全てそろった場合 (PSY.9)
- something that is very wrong with people's attitudes, way of life or with society.
- ail、ailment、disease entity、disorder、ill、illness、malady、sick、sickness
- disease ≠ illness ≠ disorder
「an impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning」
「(体の)『病気』,疾患 / (精神・道徳などの)病気,病弊」
- general、generalized、systemically、total body、whole body、whole-body
「affecting an entire system; "a systemic poison"」
「(身体・言語のように)体系の,組織の / 全身の,全身的」