全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. ペニシリンの皮膚試験 penicillin skin testing
- 2. Penicillin allergy: Immediate reactions
- 3. ペニシリン-アレルギー患者：セフェム系、カルバペネム系、およびモノバクタム系の使用 penicillin allergic patients use of cephalosporins carbapenems and monobactams
- 4. Penicillin allergy: Delayed hypersensitivity reactions
- 5. ペニシリン penicillins
- Kidney and haemostasis. A (personal) time-journey.
- Andrassy K.
- Hamostaseologie.Hamostaseologie.2014 Nov 4;35(1). [Epub ahead of print]
- Renal insufficiency is characterized by thrombocytopathy, caused by the accumulation of water soluble and protein bound waste products of protein metabolism, which are not adequately eliminated by the kidney. The kidneys also excrete drugs and their metabolites, which accumulate if dosages are not a
- PMID 25366713
- Diaryl-Substituted Azolylthioacetamides: Inhibitor Discovery of New Delhi Metallo-β-Lactamase-1 (NDM-1).
- Zhang YL1, Yang KW, Zhou YJ, LaCuran AE, Oelschlaeger P, Crowder MW.
- ChemMedChem.ChemMedChem.2014 Nov;9(11):2445-8. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201402249. Epub 2014 Jul 22.
- The emergence and spread of antibiotic-resistant pathogens is a global public health problem. Metallo-β-lactamases (MβLs) such as New Delhi MβL-1 (NDM-1) are principle contributors to the emergence of resistance because of their ability to hydrolyze almost all known β-lactam antibiotics includin
- PMID 25048031
- 脂肪酸生合成におけるエノイルACP還元酵素 FabI と FabK 阻害による抗菌薬の探索
- 小澤 智宏,高畑 祥,北川 英男
- 有機合成化学協会誌 70(3), 265-275, 2012-03-01
- … pneumoniae, including penicillin-resistant strains, were 1 and 4µg/mL, respectively. …
- NAID 10030481778
- Synthetic Lethality of the lytE cwlO Genotype in Bacillus subtilis Is Caused by Lack of D,L-Endopeptidase Activity at the Lateral Cell Wall
- Hashimoto Masayuki,Ooiwa Seika,Sekiguchi Junichi
- JOURNAL OF BACTERIOLOGY 194(4), 796-803, 2012-02
- … Although peptidoglycan biosynthesis by penicillin-binding proteins is well studied, few studies have described peptidoglycan disassembly, which is necessary for a dynamic structure that allows cell growth. … However, the forced expression of LytF or CwlS, which are paralogs of LytE, did not suppress lytE cwlO synthetic lethality. …
- NAID 80022308460
- In terms of public health, penicillin is pretty much the best thing since sliced bread. Its medical benefits were famously discovered in 1928 by Scottish bacteriologist Alexander Fleming from a piece of moldy bread. Penicillin was ...
- Synthetic penicillin. - Stock Image A624/0551 Synthetic penicillin A624/0551 Rights Managed View low-res 530 pixels on longest edge, watermarked Request/Download high-res file Uncompressed file size: 18.0MB 315.7KB art ...
|拡張検索||「broad spectrum semisynthetic penicillin」|
- synthetic substance