全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 開腹術の合併症 complications of abdominal surgical incisions
- 2. 成人における手術部位感染症の疫学 epidemiology of surgical site infection in adults
- 3. 外科患者における静脈血栓塞栓症の予防 prevention of venous thromboembolic disease in surgical patients
- 4. 成人におけるてんかんの外科的治療 surgical treatment of epilepsy in adults
- 5. Office-based anesthesia
- Reduction in weight and BMI and changes in Co-morbidities following laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding procedure for morbidly obese patients in Bahrain: a five year longitudinal study.
- Al Khalifa K, Violato C, Al Ansari A.SourceFRCSI, Department of General Surgery, Bahrain Defense Force Hospital, West Riffa, Bahrain.
- SpringerPlus.Springerplus.2013 Dec;2(1):19. Epub 2013 Jan 22.
- BACKGROUND: Obesity and its related illnesses are pan-endemic health problems which require intervention. Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding (LAGB) is seen as a safe surgical procedure with satisfactory results on weight reduction and improvement in obesity related illness.METHODS: Data were co
- PMID 23450466
- Synovial sarcomas of the head and neck: Comparative analysis with synovial sarcoma of the extremities.
- Salcedo-Hernández RA, Lino-Silva LS, Luna-Ortiz K.SourceDepartment of Surgical Oncology, Instituto Nacional de Cancerología, México, D.F., Mexico.
- Auris, nasus, larynx.Auris Nasus Larynx.2013 Oct;40(5):476-80. doi: 10.1016/j.anl.2012.11.015. Epub 2012 Dec 21.
- OBJECTIVE: This study analyzed synovial sarcoma (SS) of the head and neck in order to identify features associated with survival improvement and compared them with the survival of SS of limbs.METHODS: Clinical charts and histopathologic material with analysis for SYT/SSX gene rearrangement of 16 pat
- PMID 23260343
- Patient Safety in Surgery encompasses all issues related to safety and quality of patient care in surgery and surgical subspecialties. The journal has published a number of Editorials discussing topical issues important to the ...
- Surgical Patient Education for a Better Recovery When your doctor asks you or a family member to consider having an operation, you may have questions. The American College of Surgeons can help. Our goal is to help you fully ...
- surgical patient
- surgical patient