出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/01/15 23:32:34」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 腎移植レシピエントにおける高尿酸血症および痛風 hyperuricemia and gout in renal transplant recipients
- 2. 痛風再発の予防 prevention of recurrent gout
- 3. 尿酸のバランス uric acid balance
- 4. ST上昇型心筋梗塞における抗血小板剤 antiplatelet agents in acute st elevation myocardial infarction
- 5. 非ST上昇型急性冠症候群における抗血小板薬 antiplatelet agents in acute non st elevation acute coronary syndromes
- 6-Mercaptopurine transport by equilibrative nucleoside transporters in conditionally immortalized rat syncytiotrophoblast cell lines TR-TBTs.
- Lee NY, Sai Y, Nakashima E, Ohtsuki S, Kang YS.SourceCollege of Pharmacy and Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Science, Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul, Korea.
- Journal of pharmaceutical sciences.J Pharm Sci.2011 Sep;100(9):3773-82. doi: 10.1002/jps.22631. Epub 2011 May 17.
- Recently, more women were provided with 6-mercaptopurine (6-MP) during pregnancy. Therefore, we attempted to clarify the transport mechanisms of 6-MP through blood-placenta barrier using rat conditionally immortalized syncytiotrophoblast cell lines (TR-TBTs). The uptake of 6-MP was time- and ATP dep
- PMID 21590775
- Management of Gout in the Older Adult.
- Fravel MA, Ernst ME.SourceDepartment of Pharmacy Practice and Science, College of Pharmacy, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa.
- The American journal of geriatric pharmacotherapy.Am J Geriatr Pharmacother.2011 Aug 15. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Gout affects 3 million people in the United States, with rates almost 5 times higher in those aged 70 to 79 years compared with those aged <50 years. Management of gout in elderly subjects can be complicated by comorbidities and polypharmacy.OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this article was
- PMID 21849262
- 6-Deoxy-6-[131I]iodo-L-ascorbic Acid for the in Vivo Study of Ascorbate: Autoradiography, Biodistribution in Normal and Hypolipidemic Rats, and in Tumor-Bearing Nude Mice
- Kim Jintaek,Yamamoto Fumihiko,Gondo Shigeki,Yanase Toshihiko,Mukai Takahiro,Maeda Minoru
- Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin 32(11), 1906-1911, 2009
- … Preinjection of sulfinpyrazone, a known blocker of ascorbate transport, with 6-131IAsA resulted in decreased uptake of radioactivity in rat adrenal glands compared to the control group, seemingly illustrating the participation of the SVCT transporter (probably the SVCT-2 subtype) in the uptake process in vivo. …
- NAID 130000116966
- 血漿たん白質への薬物の結合の競合が原因となる薬物相互作用の臨床的意味に関する理論的, 文献的考察 : ワルファリン
- 緒方 宏泰,太田 稔邦
- 病院薬学 22(3), 221-229, 1996-06-10
- … Phenylbutazone and sulfinpyrazone were clarified to reduce the hepatic metabolism of warfarin, although they also reduced its protein binding. …
- NAID 110001799571
- Like other uricosurics, sulfinpyrazone works by competitively inhibiting uric acid reabsorption in the proximal tubule of the kidney. ... Sulfinpyrazone must not be used in persons with renal impairment or a high rate of excretion of uric acid ...