出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/11/11 21:39:12」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 小児期の鉛中毒：管理 childhood lead poisoning management
- 2. 成人における鉛中毒 adult lead poisoning
- 3. 鉛腎症および鉛関連腎毒性 lead nephropathy and lead related nephrotoxicity
- 4. 小児期の鉛中毒：臨床症状および診断 childhood lead poisoning clinical manifestations and diagnosis
- 5. 新生児における急性腎障害（急性腎不全） acute kidney injury acute renal failure in the newborn
- Mercury poisoning as a cause of intracranial hypertension.
- Gençpınar P1, Büyüktahtakın B2, İbişoğlu Z2, Genç Ş2, Yılmaz A3, Mıhçı E4.
- Journal of child neurology.J Child Neurol.2015 May;30(6):760-3. doi: 10.1177/0883073814538503. Epub 2014 Aug 13.
- Mercury poisoning is a rare but fatal toxicologic emergency. Neurologic manifestations involving the central nervous system are seen usually with chronic mercury intoxication. The most commonly seen complaints are headache, tremor, impaired cognitive skills, weakness, muscle atrophy, and paresthesia
- PMID 25122110
- Assessment of 99mTc-succimer residual activity using inert nonreactive syringes.
- Galbraith W1, Chen X2, Talley K3, Grantham V4.
- Journal of nuclear medicine technology.J Nucl Med Technol.2015 Mar;43(1):61-3. doi: 10.2967/jnmt.114.147983. Epub 2014 Dec 23.
- It has been widely reported that (99m)Tc-succimer adsorbs to plastic syringes significantly (up to 50%), often resulting in a lower administered dose than intended or inaccurate dosing. This adsorption rate is especially problematic in the pediatric population. To improve (99m)Tc-succimer dosing, we
- PMID 25537761
- Urodynamic disorders and renal scarring in pediatric patients with nonmonosymptomatic nocturnal enuresis.
- Tolunay O, Buyan N, Tan MÖ, Söylemezoğlu HO, Fidan HK, Bakkaloğlu Ezgü SA.
- Turkish journal of medical sciences.Turk J Med Sci.2015;45(2):320-4.
- BACKGROUND/AIM: In nonmonosymptomatic nocturnal enuresis (NMNE), the incidence of organic abnormality and urodynamic disorder is more frequent than the general population. The aim of this study is to identify urodynamic disorders and renal scarring in children with NMNE.MATERIALS AND METHODS: This s
- PMID 26084121
- Role of Reduced Glutathione and Nitric Oxide in the Black Tea Extract - Mediated Protection Against Ulcerogen - Induced Changes in Motility and Gastric Emptying in Rats
- Maity Swapna,Vedasiromoni Joseph Raian,Chaudhuri Lalima [他],GANGULY Dilip Kumar
- The Japanese journal of pharmacology 85(4), 358-364, 2001-04-01
- … Singular administration of succimer (60 mg/kg, i.g.), the standard sulfhydryl containing antiulcer agent used as a reference drug, was also effective. …
- NAID 10007120756
- The Effects of DMSA and DMPS on Arsenate Excretion in Mice
- MIYAZAZWA TOSHIKO,NAITO MAKOTO,MAEHASHI HIROSHI
- 松本歯学 26(2-3), 102-105, 2000-12-31
- … Previous studies have shown that DMSA (meso-2, 3-dimercaptosuccinic acid, succimer) and DMPS (2, 3-dimercapto-1-propane sulfonic acid, Na salt, unithiol) are effective antidotes for pentavalent arsenate and trivalent arsenite because they reduce the mortality of mice poisoned with these arsenic compounds. …
- NAID 80012311526
- Safety and efficacy of succimer in toddlers with blood lead levels of 20-44 μg/dl
- Treatment of lead-exposed children (TLC) Trial group
- Pediatr. Res. 48, 593-599, 2000
- NAID 30027175658
- Easy to read patient leaflet for succimer. Includes indications, proper use, special instructions, precautions, and possible side effects. ... If OVERDOSE is suspected: Contact 1-800-222-1222 (the American Association of Poison ...
- Succimer is a chelating (binding) agent. Succimer binds to lead in the blood and allows it to be passed out in the urine. Succimer is used in the treatment of lead poisoning. Succimer may also be used for purposes other than those ...
- succimer, DMSA, Chemet