- A paclitaxel-conjugated adenovirus vector for targeted drug delivery for tumor therapy.
- Shan L, Cui S, Du C, Wan S, Qian Z, Achilefu S, Gu Y.SourceDepartment of Biomedical Engineering, School of Life Science and Technology, China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing 210009, China.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2012 Jan;33(1):146-62. Epub 2011 Sep 28.
- Tumor-targeted drug delivery is an attractive strategy in cancer treatment. Our previous study demonstrated that modified adenovirus has strong tumor targeting ability and less toxicity to surrounding normal tissue. In this study, Paclitaxel (PTX), a widely used clinical anticancer drug, was conjuga
- PMID 21959006
- In the first stage the patients were given suc-ralfate or placebo for two weeks (1 gram, four times a day), according to their group alloca-tion. They were asked to rinse their mouths with water followed by rinsing with the sus ...
- study, concerning the influences ofCBS,suc-ralfate and ranitidine on Helicobacter associ-ated gastritis in patients with active duodenal ulcer(DU). Thirty one patients with active duodenal ulcer whofulfilled the following criteria were ...