出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/06/29 13:48:31」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. ストレス骨折の概要 overview of stress fractures
- 2. 脛骨および腓骨のストレス骨折 stress fractures of the tibia and fibula
- 3. 中足骨骨幹部のストレス骨折 stress fractures of the metatarsal shaft
- 4. 下肢ランニング障害の概要 overview of running injuries of the lower extremity
- 5. 上腕骨骨幹部のストレス骨折 stress fractures of the humeral shaft
- A new parametrization of the Stillinger-Weber potential for an improved description of defects and plasticity of silicon.
- Pizzagalli L, Godet J, Guénolé J, Brochard S, Holmstrom E, Nordlund K, Albaret T.SourceDepartment of Physics and Mechanics of Materials, Institut P', CNRS - Université de Poitiers UPR 3346, SP2MI, BP 30179, F-86962 Futuroscope Chasseneuil Cedex, France.
- Journal of physics. Condensed matter : an Institute of Physics journal.J Phys Condens Matter.2013 Feb 6;25(5):055801. doi: 10.1088/0953-8984/25/5/055801. Epub 2013 Jan 8.
- A new parametrization of the widely used Stillinger-Weber potential is proposed for silicon, allowing for an improved modelling of defects and plasticity-related properties. The performance of the new potential is compared to the original version, as well as to another parametrization (Vink et al 2
- PMID 23300192
- Bone regeneration with BMP-2 delivered from keratose scaffolds.
- de Guzman RC, Saul JM, Ellenburg MD, Merrill MR, Coan HB, Smith TL, Van Dyke ME.SourceDepartment of Orthopaedic Surgery, Wake Forest University Health Sciences, Winston-Salem, NC 27157, USA.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2013 Feb;34(6):1644-56. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2012.11.002. Epub 2012 Dec 2.
- Infuse(®) is used clinically to promote bone repair. Its efficacy is dependent on a crosslinked collagen carrier/scaffold system that has come under scrutiny due to an inability to control BMP-2 release, which may result in unwanted outcomes such as heterotopic ossification. In this study, keratose
- PMID 23211447
- Improving the Quality of Recycled Fine Aggregate by Selective Removal of Brittle Defects
- Ogawa Hideo,Nawa Toyoharu
- Journal of Advanced Concrete Technology 10(12), 395-410, 2012-12
- … The fracture configuration resulting from flexural stress on the recycled fine aggregate in the mortar differed according to the type of aggregate. …
- NAID 120005068879
- Fatigue Testing of Polycrystalline Silicon Thin-Film Membrane Using Out-of-Plane Bending Vibration
- Tanemura Tomoki,Yamashita Shuichi,Wado Hiroyuki,Takeuchi Yukihiro,Tsuchiya Toshiyuki,Tabata Osamu
- Jpn J Appl Phys 51(11), 11PA02-11PA02-7, 2012-11-25
- … Stress on polysilicon for fatigue test is applied by deformation of the membrane generated by oscillating the weight in the out-of-plane direction near the resonant frequency. … The polysilicon film fractured by fatigue damage accumulated by the cyclic stress. … Stress and number of cycles to fracture (S--N) plots were well formulated on the basis of Weibull statistics and Paris' law. …
- NAID 150000105253
- A stress fracture also known as a hairline fracture is a fatigue-induced fracture of the bone caused by repeated stress over time. Instead of resulting from a single severe impact, stress fractures are the result of accumulated trauma from repeated submaximal loading, such as running or jumping.
- It is very important that during the medical examination the doctor evaluates the patient's risk factors for stress fracture. X-rays are commonly used to determine stress fracture. Sometimes, the stress fracture cannot be seen on ...
- stress fracture
- accent、accentuate、accentuation、emphasis、emphasize、highlight、power point、strain、tone、tonus、underscore