全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. ST上昇型心筋梗塞における血栓溶解療法の特性および臨床試験 characteristics of fibrinolytic thrombolytic agents and clinical trials in acute st elevation myocardial infarction
- 2. ST上昇型心筋梗塞に対する線溶療法：治療開始 fibrinolytic therapy in acute st elevation myocardial infarction initiation of therapy
- 3. 急性肺塞栓症および下肢深部静脈血栓症における線溶（血栓溶解）療法 fibrinolytic thrombolytic therapy in acute pulmonary embolism and lower extremity deep vein thrombosis
- 4. 成人における肺炎随伴性胸水および膿胸 parapneumonic effusion and empyema in adults
- 5. ST上昇型心筋梗塞における抗凝固療法 anticoagulant therapy in acute st elevation myocardial infarction
- Molecular processes in the streptokinase thrombolytic therapy.
- Capitanescu C1,2, Macovei Oprescu AM3, Ionita D4, Dinca GV5, Turculet C3, Manole G5,6, Macovei RA3.
- Journal of enzyme inhibition and medicinal chemistry.J Enzyme Inhib Med Chem.2016 Dec;31(6):1411-4. doi: 10.3109/14756366.2016.1142985. Epub 2016 Feb 12.
- The aim of this research is to evaluate the current streptokinase thrombolytic treatment and to identify or improve new techniques that will base new approaches with a higher efficiency in this area of expertise. In order to be as realistic as possible a new method was set up using magnetic vectoriz
- PMID 26873443
- Engineering, expression and purification of a chimeric fibrin-specific streptokinase.
- Taheri MN1, Behzad-Behbahani A2, Rafiei Dehbidi G2, Salehi S1, Sharifzadeh S3.
- Protein expression and purification.Protein Expr Purif.2016 Dec;128:14-21. doi: 10.1016/j.pep.2016.08.003. Epub 2016 Aug 3.
- Streptokinase is a valuable fibrinolytic agent used to cope with myocardial infarction and brain stroke. Despite its high efficiency in dissolving blood clots, streptokinase (SK) has no specificity in binding fibrin, causing some problems such as internal bleedings following its administration. To m
- PMID 27496727
- Therapeutic Fibrinolysis: How Efficacy and Safety Can Be Improved.
- Gurewich V1.
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology.J Am Coll Cardiol.2016 Nov 8;68(19):2099-2106. doi: 10.1016/j.jacc.2016.07.780.
- Therapeutic fibrinolysis has been dominated by the experience with tissue-type plasminogen activator (t-PA), which proved little better than streptokinase in acute myocardial infarction. In contrast, endogenous fibrinolysis, using one-thousandth of the t-PA concentration, is regularly lysing fibrin
- PMID 27810050
- Internal Medicine : Unilateral Femoral Arterial Thrombosis in a Dog with Malignant Mammary Gland Tumor: Clinical and Thermographic Findings, and Successful Treatment with Local Intra-arterial Administration of Streptokinase
- KIM Jung-Hyun,PARK Hee-Myung
- The journal of veterinary medical science 74(5), 657-661, 2012-05
- NAID 40019338888
- Unilateral Femoral Arterial Thrombosis in a Dog with Malignant Mammary Gland Tumor: Clinical and Thermographic Findings, and Successful Treatment with Local Intra-arterial Administration of Streptokinase
- KIM Jung-Hyun,PARK Hee-Myung
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science 74(5), 657-661, 2012
- … Initially, thrombolysis with streptokinase administered by intravenous infusion was ineffective. … Thereafter, the direct delivery of streptokinase to the site of thrombus was attempted. … These results suggest that thermography could describe the site of the arterial thrombus, and local intra-arterial administration of streptokinase may be an effective therapy for the canine arterial thrombosis complicated by malignant mammary gland tumor. …
- NAID 130001410515
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome after Streptokinase Therapy for Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Eshraghian Ahad,Eshraghian Hamed,Aghasadeghi Kamran
- Internal Medicine 49(22), 2445-2446, 2010
- … Some drugs including streptokinase have been reported to precipitate Guillain-Barré syndrome. … We report a 70-year-old man with acute anterior myocardial infarction who developed Guillain-Barré syndrome seven days after thrombolytic therapy with streptokinase. …
- NAID 130000413373
- streptokinase [strep″to-ki´nās] an enzyme produced by streptococci that catalyzes the conversion of plasminogen to plasmin. It is administered intravenously as a thrombolytic agent in the treatment of acute coronary arterial ...
- Professional guide for Streptokinase. Includes: pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, contraindications, interactions, adverse reactions and more. ... Precautions Pregnancy Category C . Children Safety and efficacy not established.
|拡張検索||「streptodornase and streptokinase」|