出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/07/12 06:04:46」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 乳癌のTNM病期分類 tumor node metastasis tnm staging classification for breast cancer
- 2. 肺癌が疑われる患者の初期評価、診断、および病期分類の概要 overview of the initial evaluation diagnosis and staging of patients with suspected lung cancer
- 3. 非ホジキンリンパ腫の評価および病期分類 evaluation and staging of non hodgkin lymphoma
- 4. 病期診断のための腹腔鏡検査：原発性消化管癌の病期分類のための基本原則 diagnostic staging laparoscopy general principles for staging primary digestive malignancies
- 5. 頭頚部癌の診断および病期分類の概要 overview of the diagnosis and staging of head and neck cancer
- Metastatic melanoma: results of 'classical' second-line treatment with cytotoxic chemotherapies.
- Perrin C, Pracht M, Talour K, Adamski H, Cumin I, Porneuf M, Talarmin M, Mesbah H, Audrain O, Moignet A, Lefeuvre-Plesse C, Lesimple T.Author information Department of Medical Oncology, Centre Régional de Lutte Contre le Cancer Eugène Marquis , Rennes , France.AbstractAbstract Background: Metastatic melanoma is one of the most aggressive tumours, with a median survival that does not exceed 12 months. None of the cytotoxic first-line therapies have shown survival benefit in randomised clinical trials. Objective: To describe clinical benefit of second-line cytotoxic chemotherapy in the second line of treatment for metastatic melanoma. Methods: In a retrospective study, we analyse the outcome of patients with metastatic melanoma who had received two lines or more of cytotoxic treatments in four French dermato-oncology departments between 1999 and 2009. Results:We describe the outcomes for 109 patients. Most of these patients received dacarbazine for the first line of chemotherapy and fotemustine for the second line of chemotherapy (67.0 and 64.2%, respectively). A clinical benefit was observed in 24.1% of the patients and overall survival was 4.1 months after the second-line treatment. At least 23.8% of patients suffered from grade 3 or 4 toxicities. The presence of more than two sites of metastasis and an M1c staging according to the AJCC classification represented negative predictive factors of clinical benefit. Conclusion: This study shows the modest benefit of a second line of cytotoxic chemotherapy in a nonselected population. If eligible, these patients should be proposed for ongoing clinical trials or for targeted therapies.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Oct;25(5):396-400. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2012.697986. Epub 2012 Sep 2.
- Abstract Background: Metastatic melanoma is one of the most aggressive tumours, with a median survival that does not exceed 12 months. None of the cytotoxic first-line therapies have shown survival benefit in randomised clinical trials. Objective: To describe clinical benefit of second-line cytotoxi
- PMID 22632465
- A four-miRNA signature identified from genome-wide serum miRNA profiling predicts survival in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Liu N, Cui RX, Sun Y, Guo R, Mao YP, Tang LL, Jiang W, Liu X, Cheng YK, He QM, Cho WC, Liu LZ, Li L, Ma J.Author information State Key Laboratory of Oncology in South China, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center, Guangzhou, People's Republic of China.AbstractRecent findings have reported that human serum microRNAs (miRNAs) can be used as prognostic biomarkers in various cancers. We aimed to explore the prognostic value of serum miRNAs in nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) patients. The level of serum miRNA was retrospectively analyzed in 512 NPC patients recruited between January 2001 and December 2006. In the discovery stage, a microarray followed by reverse transcription-quantitative polymerase chain reaction was used to identify differentially altered miRNAs in eight patients with shorter survival and eight patients with longer survival who were well matched by age, sex and clinical stage. The identified serum miRNAs were then validated in all 512 samples, which were randomly divided into a training set and a validation set. Four serum miRNAs (miR-22, miR-572, miR-638 and miR-1234) were found to be differentially altered and were used to construct a miRNA signature. Risk scores were calculated to classify the patients into high- or low-risk groups. Patients with high-risk scores had poorer overall survival [hazard ratio (HR), 2.54; 95% confidence interval (CI), 1.57-4.12; p < 0.001] and distant metastasis-free survival (HR, 3.28; 95% CI, 1.82-5.94; p < 0.001) than those with low-risk scores in the training set; these results were confirmed in the validation and combined sets. The miRNA signature and TNM stage were independent prognostic factors. The combination of the miRNA signature and TNM stage had a better prognostic value than the TNM stage or miRNA signature alone. The four-serum miRNA signature may add prognostic value to the TNM staging system and provide information for personalized therapy in NPC.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2014 Mar 15;134(6):1359-68. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28468. Epub 2013 Sep 30.
- Recent findings have reported that human serum microRNAs (miRNAs) can be used as prognostic biomarkers in various cancers. We aimed to explore the prognostic value of serum miRNAs in nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) patients. The level of serum miRNA was retrospectively analyzed in 512 NPC patients re
- PMID 23999999
- Lymphotropic Nanoparticle-enhanced MRI in Prostate Cancer: Value and Therapeutic Potential.
- Fortuin AS, Smeenk RJ, Meijer HJ, Witjes AJ, Barentsz JO.Author information Department of Radiology, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, P.O. Box 9101, 6500 HB, Nijmegen, The Netherlands, Ansje.firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractNodal staging in prostate cancer is suboptimal both with respect to current imaging modalities and pelvic lymph node dissection, and thus other techniques are being explored. Lymphotropic nanoparticle-enhanced MRI, also called magnetic resonance lymphography (MRL), is a technique that has shown high sensitivity (65-92 %) and excellent specificity (93-98 %) in detecting prostate cancer lymph node metastases. This technique aids in the detection of metastases in non-enlarged small nodes. MRL has been useful in determining the location and pathways of spread in nodal chains. Knowledge of the location of lymph node involvement is important for decisions regarding appropriate therapeutic options, such as image-guided therapy.. A geographic miss in radiotherapy can be avoided with the use of MRL-guided focal therapy. This paper provides an overview of current literature, lessons learned, and new therapeutic options with nanoparticle-enhanced MRI.
- Current urology reports.Curr Urol Rep.2014 Mar;15(3):389. doi: 10.1007/s11934-013-0389-7.
- Nodal staging in prostate cancer is suboptimal both with respect to current imaging modalities and pelvic lymph node dissection, and thus other techniques are being explored. Lymphotropic nanoparticle-enhanced MRI, also called magnetic resonance lymphography (MRL), is a technique that has shown high
- PMID 24430170
- Role of multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging in the diagnosis of prostate cancer.
- Rais-Bahrami S, Turkbey B, Grant KB, Pinto PA, Choyke PL.Author information Urologic Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, 10 Center Drive, Building 10 - CRC, Bethesda, MD, 20892, USA.AbstractProstate cancer is the most common solid-organ malignancy among American men. It is currently most commonly diagnosed on random systematic biopsies prompted by elevated serum PSA levels. Multi-parametric MRI (MP-MRI) of the prostate has emerged as an anatomic and functional imaging modality, which offers accurate detection, localization and staging of prostate cancer. Recently, MP-MRI has gained an increasing role in guiding biopsies to sites of abnormality and in monitoring patients on active surveillance. Here, we discuss the historical development, current role, and potential future directions of MP-MRI in the diagnosis of prostate cancer.
- Current urology reports.Curr Urol Rep.2014 Mar;15(3):387. doi: 10.1007/s11934-013-0387-9.
- Prostate cancer is the most common solid-organ malignancy among American men. It is currently most commonly diagnosed on random systematic biopsies prompted by elevated serum PSA levels. Multi-parametric MRI (MP-MRI) of the prostate has emerged as an anatomic and functional imaging modality, which o
- PMID 24430169
- Apparent annual survival of staging ruffs during a period of population decline : insights from sex and site-use related differences
- Population Ecology 57(4), 613-624, 2015-10
- NAID 40020639074
- Correlation between degree of bone invasion and prognosis in carcinoma of the mandibular gingiva: Soft tissue classification based on UICC classification
- Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Medicine, and Pathology 27(5), 631-636, 2015-09
- NAID 120005650224
- Internal Medicine : Relationship of glomerular filtration rate based on serum iodixanol clearance to IRIS staging in cats with chronic kidney disease
- The journal of veterinary medical science 77(8), 1033-1035, 2015-08
- NAID 40020571446
- 東海支部開設日記念「知的財産セミナー2015 : 特許・意匠・商標で活つ! : 成功事例に見る知財活用」開催報告
- パテント 68(8), 121-128, 2015-08
- NAID 40020555458
- ステージングとは、システムを公開する手前の段階で、実際にサービスを提供する環境（本番環境）とほぼ同じ環境にシステムを反映させ、動作や表示などの最終確認を行う段階、もしくは環境のことである。ステージングに ...
- stagingとは。意味や和訳。[名][U]1 [C][U]（劇の）上演，演出.2 [U][C]足場，足がかり.3 駅馬車業；駅馬車の旅.4 宇宙（多段式ロケットの）段の切り離し. - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等からまとめて探せる辞書検索 ...
- 【平均42日で売却】【売却価格が17%UP】中古不動産はインテリアで圧倒的に早く高く売却 ホームステージングは今までの不動産売却のスタイルを変えます
|拡張検索||「clinical staging of ovarian cancer」|
- disease stage, staging
- 臨床所見(clinical findings)、手術所見(surgical findings)、病理所見(pathological findings)、総合所見(final findings)によりそれぞれcStage, sStage, pStage, (f)Stageと記載される。