出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/09/29 20:21:44」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Time to detection in liquid culture of sputum in pulmonary MDR-TB does not predict culture conversion for early discharge.
- Rieu R1, Chang C1, Collin SM2, Fazekas J1, Dassanaike S1, Abbara A1, Davidson RN1.
- The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy.J Antimicrob Chemother.2016 Mar;71(3):803-6. doi: 10.1093/jac/dkv407. Epub 2015 Dec 11.
- OBJECTIVES: UK guidelines advise that patients with pulmonary MDR-TB are isolated in hospital until the results of sputum cultures are negative (culture conversion), typically after 42 days of incubation with no growth. MDR-TB patients may be isolated ≥42 days longer than is necessary for public s
- PMID 26661394
- Highly active antiretroviral therapy reduces pulmonary IL-8 in HIV-positive women smokers.
- Taylor GH1, Williams AA2, Garzino-Demo A3.
- Pathogens and disease.Pathog Dis.2016 Mar;74(2). pii: ftv115. doi: 10.1093/femspd/ftv115. Epub 2015 Dec 9.
- Increased levels of the proinflammatory cytokine IL-8 are detected in the sputum of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and during the pathological pulmonary manifestations of HIV infection : To explore a potential interrelationship between smoking, highly active antiretrovira
- PMID 26656889
- Based on the broadly reviewed results of Guardian's product prototype for sputum analysis, using Signature Mapping[TM] capabilities for the automated detection and quantification of Tuberculosis, Guardian has expanded its ...
- Typically, the first step in the routine analysis of a sputum sample is a Gram stain to identify the general type of bacteria that may be present. ...
- analytic thinking