出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/07/26 18:15:23」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 左室肥大および不整脈 left ventricular hypertrophy and arrhythmia
- 2. 成人の非糖尿病性慢性腎臓病患者に対する降圧療法と病状の進展 antihypertensive therapy and progression of nondiabetic chronic kidney disease in adults
- Administration-time differences in effects of hypertension medications on ambulatory blood pressure regulation.
- Hermida RC1, Ayala DE, Fernández JR, Mojón A, Smolensky MH, Fabbian F, Portaluppi F.
- Chronobiology international.Chronobiol Int.2013 Mar;30(1-2):280-314. doi: 10.3109/07420528.2012.709448. Epub 2012 Oct 19.
- Specific features of the 24-h blood pressure (BP) pattern are linked to progressive injury of target tissues and risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD) events. Several studies have consistently shown an association between blunted asleep BP decline and risk of fatal and nonfatal CVD events. Thus, ther
- PMID 23077971
- Perfusion calorimetry in the characterization of solvates forming isomorphic desolvates.
- Baronsky J1, Preu M, Traeubel M, Urbanetz NA.
- European journal of pharmaceutical sciences : official journal of the European Federation for Pharmaceutical Sciences.Eur J Pharm Sci.2011 Sep 18;44(1-2):74-82. doi: 10.1016/j.ejps.2011.06.008. Epub 2011 Jun 25.
- In this study, the potential of perfusion calorimetry in the characterization of solvates forming isomorphic desolvates was investigated. Perfusion calorimetry was used to expose different hydrates forming isomorphic desolvates (emodepside hydrates II-IV, erythromycin A dihydrate and spirapril hydro
- PMID 21726637
- Effect of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor quadropril on dynamic parameters of vascular tone under conditions of NO synthesis blockade in normotensive and spontaneously hypertensive rats.
- Sonin DL1, Galagoudza MM, Syrensky AV, Tsyrlin VA.
- Bulletin of experimental biology and medicine.Bull Exp Biol Med.2011 Jul;151(3):311-3.
- The role of NO in the mechanism of quadropril modulation of the flow-dependent vasodilation was examined in normotensive (Wistar) and spontaneously hypertensive (SHR) rats. The abdominal aorta was cannulated and autoperfused at different volume rates to obtain the pressure-flow curves. In the first
- PMID 22451874
- Comparison of spirapril, isradipine, or combination in hypertensive patients with left ventricular hypertrophy. Effects on LVH regression and arrhythmogenic propensity
- MANOLIS AJ
- Am J Hypertens 11, 640-648, 1998
- NAID 30008928042
- Spirapril prevents left ventricular hypertrophy, decreases myocardial damage and promotes angiogenesis in spontaneously hypertensive rats
- OLIVETTI G.
- J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 21, 362-370, 1993
- NAID 80006955607
- Shohat J, Wittenberg C, Erman A, Rosenfeld J, Boner G (1999). "Acute and chronic effects of spirapril, alone or in combination with isradipine on kidney function and blood pressure in patients with reduced kidney function and hypertension.".
- 30 Jun 2007 ... Spirapril is an ACE inhibitor antihypertensive drug used to treat hypertension. Like many ACE inhibitors, this is a prodrug which is converted to the active metabolite spiraprilat following oral administration. ACE inhibitors are ...