全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人における多発性硬化症の診断 diagnosis of multiple sclerosis in adults
- 2. 馬尾症候群などの腫瘍による硬膜外脊髄圧迫の臨床的特徴および診断 clinical features and diagnosis of neoplastic epidural spinal cord compression including cauda equina syndrome
- 3. 脊髄放射線照射の合併症 complications of spinal cord irradiation
- 4. 潜在性脊椎閉鎖不全症：病因およびタイプ closed spinal dysraphism pathogenesis and types
- 5. 脊髄に影響を与える疾患 disorders affecting the spinal cord
- Glycolytic-to-oxidative fiber-type switch and mTOR signaling activation are early-onset features of SBMA muscle modified by high-fat diet.
- Rocchi A1, Milioto C1,2,3, Parodi S1,4, Armirotti A5, Borgia D6, Pellegrini M1,7, Urciuolo A8, Molon S8, Morbidoni V8, Marabita M9, Romanello V9, Gatto P10, Blaauw B9, Bonaldo P8, Sambataro F11, Robins DM12, Lieberman AP13, Sorarù G6, Vergani L6, Sandri M9,14, Pennuto M15,16.
- Acta neuropathologica.Acta Neuropathol.2016 Jul;132(1):127-44. doi: 10.1007/s00401-016-1550-4. Epub 2016 Mar 12.
- Spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy (SBMA) is a neuromuscular disease caused by the expansion of a polyglutamine tract in the androgen receptor (AR). The mechanism by which expansion of polyglutamine in AR causes muscle atrophy is unknown. Here, we investigated pathological pathways underlying muscle
- PMID 26971100
- A novel CHST3 allele associated with spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia and hearing loss in Pakistani kindred.
- Waryah AM1, Shahzad M2, Shaikh H1, Sheikh SA1, Channa NA3, Hufnagel RB4,5, Makhdoom A6, Riazuddin S2, Ahmed ZM2.
- Clinical genetics.Clin Genet.2016 Jul;90(1):90-5. doi: 10.1111/cge.12694. Epub 2015 Dec 21.
- Skeletal dysplasias (SDs) are highly heterogeneous disorders composed of 40 clinical sub-types that are part of 456 well-delineated syndromes in humans. Here, we enrolled consanguineous kindred from a remote area of Sindh province of Pakistan, with 14 affected individuals suffering with short statur
- PMID 26572954
- Spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) is an autosomal recessive disease caused by a genetic defect in the SMN1 gene that codes SMN, a protein widely expressed in all eukaryotic cells .... Consequently, motor muscles undergo progressive atrophy .
- Such views still exist in archaic terms for PMA such as "Primary progressive spinal muscular atrophy". Throughout the course of the late 19th century, other conditions were discovered which had previously been thought to be PMA, such as ...
- spin out
- progressive tense, imperfect, imperfect tense, continuous tense
- reformist, reform-minded