- Researcher Kim Workey, which spearheaded the research, says the completed map of the cow genome has implications for laboratory research into new drugs.
- spearpoint, spear-point
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/08/31 22:41:55」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Biological Risks to Public Health: Lessons from an International Conference to Inform the Development of National Risk Communication Strategies.
- Dickmann P, Bhatiasevi A, Chaib F, Baggio O, Banluta C, Hollenweger L, Maaroufi A.
- Health security.Health Secur.2016 Nov 22. [Epub ahead of print]
- Biological risk management in public health focuses on the impact of outbreaks on health, the economy, and other systems and on ensuring biosafety and biosecurity. To address this broad range of risks, the International Health Regulations (IHR, 2005) request that all member states build defined core
- PMID 27875654
- Interprofessional working: a spearhead opportunity for dentistry and pharmacy.
- Wilson N1, Soni A2.
- British dental journal.Br Dent J.2016 Nov 18;221(10):607-608. doi: 10.1038/sj.bdj.2016.853.
- Dentistry and pharmacy have an opportunity, through interprofessional working, to spearhead a move towards more integrated healthcare provision, in particular for patients with chronic non-communicable diseases such as diabetes. The proposed interprofessional working poses certain challenges, but of
- PMID 27857081
- Analytical progresses of the World Anti-Doping Agency Olympic laboratories: a 2016 update from London to Rio.
- Athanasiadou I1, Voss S1, Lyris E1,2, Aljaber A1, Alsayrafi M1, Georgakopoulos C1.
- Bioanalysis.Bioanalysis.2016 Nov;8(21):2265-2279. Epub 2016 Sep 26.
- The 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games, the biggest event in human sports, was held in Rio de Janeiro with more than 10,500 athletes from 206 countries over the world competing for the highest of sports honors, an Olympic medal. With the hope that the Olympic ideal accompanies all aspects of the XXXI
- PMID 27665839
- Zanobatus maculatus, a new species of panray from the Gulf of Guinea, eastern central Atlantic (Elasmobranchii: Batoidea: Zanobatidae).
- Séret B1.
- Zootaxa.Zootaxa.2016 Sep 7;4161(4):509-22. doi: 10.11646/zootaxa.4161.4.2.
- A new species of panray, Zanabatus maculatus sp. nov., is described from 12 type specimens collected in the Gulf of Guinea (Eastern Central Atlantic). The new species is distinguished from its sympatric congener, the striped panray Zanobatus schoenleinii, by its smaller size, heavier thorn pattern,
- PMID 27615946
- Spearhead. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. Look up spearhead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. A spearhead is the sharpened tip (head) of a spear. Spearhead may also refer to: Contents. 1 Armed conflict ...
- Michael Franti & Spearhead released Stay Human in 2000 under their own label Boo Boo Wax in alignment with indie music label Six Degrees Records. The album's central theme was the unjust nature of the death penalty and other major ...
- Spearhead International is a European farming group supplying food processors, manufacturers and retailers.
- logical implication, conditional relation