- smooth out
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/10/08 19:46:19」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 自己免疫性肝炎の血清学的マーカー serologic markers of autoimmune hepatitis
- 2. 喘息の病因 pathogenesis of asthma
- 3. 大動脈解離の臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of aortic dissection
- 4. 子宮平滑筋腫（子宮筋腫）の変異型 variants of uterine leiomyomas fibroids
- 5. 自己免疫性肝炎の分類 classification of autoimmune hepatitis
- Vasoactive effects of stable aqueous suspensions of single walled carbon nanotubes in hamsters and mice.
- Frame MD, Dewar AM, Mullick Chowdhury S, Sitharaman B.Author information Department of Biomedical Engineering, Stony Brook University , Stony Brook, NY 11794 , USA.AbstractAbstract Single-walled carbon nanotubes synthesized with iron (Fe-SWCNT) or gadolinium (Gd-SWCNT) show promise as high performance multimodal contrast and drug-delivery agents. Our purpose was to evaluate potential vasoactive effects of SWCNT. Stable aqueous solutions of Fe-SWCNTs or Gd-SWCNTs were made using the biocompatible amphiphilic polymer N-(carbonyl-methoxypolyethyleneglycol 2000)-1,2-distearoylsn-glycero-3- phosphoethanolamine (PEG-DSPE). Both aggregated and non-aggregated (sonicated) formulations were tested. The initial vasoactivity of the formulations and their potential for inducing pro-inflammatory endothelial dysfunction were investigated in the hamster cheek pouch and murine cremaster muscle intravital microscopy models. These models provide an assay to test several formulations/dosages in a paired fashion. Abluminal exposure to small arterioles exposes both endothelial and vascular smooth muscle cells. Using abluminal exposures of dosages that would approximate the first pass of an i.v. bolus injection, both Fe-SWCNTs and Gd-SWCNTs were immediately vasoactive. Aggregated formulations induced dilation and non-aggregated formulations induced constriction in both hamsters and mice. Endothelial dysfunction was evident after exposure to either aggregated or non-aggregated forms. General loss of dilator capability was seen after exposure to non-aggregated but not aggregated forms. Thus concentrations mimicking bolus dosing of PEG-DSPE coated SWCNT induce both acute and chronic vascular responses.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Dec;8:867-75. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.837209. Epub 2013 Sep 30.
- Abstract Single-walled carbon nanotubes synthesized with iron (Fe-SWCNT) or gadolinium (Gd-SWCNT) show promise as high performance multimodal contrast and drug-delivery agents. Our purpose was to evaluate potential vasoactive effects of SWCNT. Stable aqueous solutions of Fe-SWCNTs or Gd-SWCNTs were
- PMID 23992463
- Encapsulation of plai oil/2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin inclusion complexes in polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) electrospun nanofibers for topical application.
- Tonglairoum P, Chuchote T, Ngawhirunpat T, Rojanarata T, Opanasopit P.Author information Pharmaceutical Development of Green Innovations Group (PDGIG), Faculty of Pharmacy, Silpakorn University , Thailand.AbstractAbstract The aim of this study was to prepare electrospun polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)/2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HPβCD) nanofiber mats and to incorporate plai oil (Zingiber Cassumunar Roxb.). The plai oil with 10, 20 and 30% wt to polymer were incorporated in the PVP/HPβCD solution and electrospun to obtain nanofibers. The morphology and structure of the PVP and PVP/HPβCD nanofiber mats with and without the plai oil were analyzed using scanning electron microscopy (SEM). The thermal behaviors of the nanofiber mats were characterized using differential scanning calorimeter (DSC). Terpinen-4-ol was used as a marker of the plai oil. The amount of plai oil remaining in the PVP/HPβCD nanofiber mats was determined using gas chromatography-mass spectoscopy (GC-MS). The SEM images revealed that all of the fibers were smooth. The average diameter of fibers was 212-450 nm, and decreased with the increasing of plai oil content. The release characteristics of plai oil from the fiber showed the fast release followed by a sustained release over the experimental time of 24 h. The release rate ranged was in the order of 10% > 20% ∼ 30% plai oil within 24 h. Electrospun fibers with 20% plai oil loading provided the controlled release and also showed the highest plai oil content. Hence, this electrospun nanofiber has a potential for use as an alternative topical application.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Jun;19(4):430-7. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.788659. Epub 2013 May 7.
- Abstract The aim of this study was to prepare electrospun polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)/2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HPβCD) nanofiber mats and to incorporate plai oil (Zingiber Cassumunar Roxb.). The plai oil with 10, 20 and 30% wt to polymer were incorporated in the PVP/HPβCD solution and elec
- PMID 23651060
- Naltrexone-loaded poly[La-(Glc-Leu)] polymeric microspheres for the treatment of alcohol dependence: in vitro characterization and in vivo biocompatibility assessment.
- Pagar KP, Vavia PR.Author information Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology, Institute of Chemical Technology, University under Section 3 of UGC Act- 1956, Elite Status & Centre of Excellence - Govt. of Maharashtra , TEQIP Phase II Funded, Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra , India.AbstractAbstract The poly[La-(Glc-Leu)] copolymer was applied in the present investigation as polymeric carrier to fabricate naltrexone (NTX)-loaded poly[La-(Glc-Leu)] microspheres in the single emulsion solvent evaporation technique for the long-term treatment of alcohol dependence. Newly synthesized poly[La-(Glc-Leu)] copolymer exhibited diminished crystallanity, good biocompatibility and favorable biodegradability to be explored for drug delivery application. Scanning Electron Microscopy study revealed smooth and spherical-shaped NTX-loaded polymeric microspheres with a mean size of 10-90 µm. Influence of various decisive formulation variables such as amount of polymer, stabilizer concentration, homogenization speed, homogenization time, drug loading and organic-to-aqueous phase ratio on particle size, and entrapment efficiency was studied. Differential scanning calorimeter and X-ray diffractometry study confirmed the drug entrapment within polymer matrix into the microsphere environment. In vitro drug release showed the sustained drug release of formulation for the period of 28 d giving biphasic release pattern. Histological examination of NTX-loaded poly[La-(Glc-Leu)] microspheres injected intramuscularly into the thigh muscle of Wistar rats showed minimal inflammatory reaction, demonstrating that NTX-loaded microspheres were biocompatible. Insignificant increase in the serum creatine phosphokinase level (p < 0.05) as compared with the normal value revealed good muscle compatibility of the poly[La-(Glc-Leu)] microsphere system. Biocompatible nature and sustained drug-release action of poly[La-(Glc-Leu)] microspheres may have potential application in depot therapy.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Jun;19(4):385-94. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.784334. Epub 2013 Apr 16.
- Abstract The poly[La-(Glc-Leu)] copolymer was applied in the present investigation as polymeric carrier to fabricate naltrexone (NTX)-loaded poly[La-(Glc-Leu)] microspheres in the single emulsion solvent evaporation technique for the long-term treatment of alcohol dependence. Newly synthesized poly[
- PMID 23590187
- Urocortin 2 is associated with abdominal aortic aneurysm and mediates anti-proliferative effects on vascular smooth muscle cells via corticotrophin releasing factor receptor 2.
- Emeto TI, Moxon JV, Biros E, Rush CM, Clancy P, Woodward L, Moran CS, Jose RJ, Nguyen T, Walker PJ, Golledge J.Author information *The Vascular Biology Unit, Queensland Research Centre for Peripheral Vascular Disease, School of Medicine and Dentistry, James Cook University, James Cook Drive, Douglas, Townsville, QLD 4811, Australia.AbstractAAA (abdominal aortic aneurysm) is an important cause of sudden death in older adults, but there is no current effective drug therapy for this disease. The UCNs (urocortins1-3) and their receptors: CRFR (corticotrophin-releasing factor receptor)-1 and -2 have been implicated in various CVDs (cardiovascular diseases). We assessed the relative expression of UCN1-3 in AAA by qRT-PCR (quantitative reverse transcription-PCR) and ELISA, and examined in vitro how UCN2 affects human aortic VSMC (vascular smooth muscle cell) Akt phosphorylation, pro-inflammatory cytokine IL (interleukin)-6 secretion, proliferation, cell cycle and apoptosis. UCN2 and CRFR2 expression were significantly up-regulated in biopsies from the AAA body. AAA body biopsies released high amounts of UCN2 in vitro. Median plasma UCN2 concentrations were 2.20 ng/ml (interquartile range 1.14-4.55 ng/ml, n=67) in AAA patients and 1.11 ng/ml (interquartile range 0.76-2.55 ng/ml, n=67) in patients with non-aneurysmal PAD (peripheral artery disease) (P=0.001). Patients with UCN2 in the highest quartile had a 4.12-fold (95% confidence interval, 1.37-12.40) greater prevalence of AAA independent of other risk factors, P=0.012. In vitro, UCN2 significantly inhibited VSMC Akt phosphorylation and proliferation in a dose-dependent manner. UCN2 induced VSMC G1 cell-cycle arrest and increased IL-6 secretion over 24 h. The CRFR2 antagonist astressin-2B significantly abrogated the effects of UCN2 on VSMCs. In conclusion, UCN2 is significantly associated with AAA and inhibits VSMC proliferation by inducing a G1 cell cycle arrest suggesting a plausible regulatory role in AAA pathogenesis.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2014 Apr 11;126(7):517-27. doi: 10.1042/CS20130425.
- AAA (abdominal aortic aneurysm) is an important cause of sudden death in older adults, but there is no current effective drug therapy for this disease. The UCNs (urocortins1-3) and their receptors: CRFR (corticotrophin-releasing factor receptor)-1 and -2 have been implicated in various CVDs (cardiov
- PMID 24107226
- 工学院大学研究報告 (120), 53-56, 2016-04-30
- NAID 110010032791
- High-quality InN films on GaN using graded InGaN buffers by MBE
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 55(5S), 05FD12, 2016-04-25
- NAID 150000112382
- 7-Octenyltrichrolosilane/trimethyaluminum hybrid dielectrics fabricated by molecular-atomic layer deposition on ZnO thin film transistors
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 55(6S1), 06GK04, 2016-04-22
- NAID 150000112449
- In situ annealing and high-rate silicon epitaxy on porous silicon by mesoplasma process
- Appl. Phys. Express 9(5), 055506, 2016-04-14
- NAID 150000112328
- 年齢にこだわらず、ジャンルにこだわらず、集合したくなる、 そんなネイルサロンです。 Smoothは、ネイルのアイコンストアを目指します。 ENGLISH · YOKOSO JAPAN. 03- 3977-8522, WEB予約 · ポイントがご利用可能です · スムースネイルホーム · スムース ...
- 私達はすべてのネイルサービスを行うサロンです。その中でも私達はネイルアートに 強い思いを込めております。 ネイルアートは、お客様一人一人の個性をひきだし、お客様 を演出します。オリジナルなアートでネイルをもっと楽しんで下さい。
|拡張検索||「smoothie, smoothy」「vascular smooth muscle cell」「smooth-surfaced endoplasmic reticulum」|
- albeit、although、average、despite、even number、even-numbered、flat、in spite of、mean、nevertheless、nonetheless、notwithstanding、plane、regardless、smooth、still、though、yet
- even out
- even out
- flat tire
- carpenter''s plane, woodworking plane