全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人における単純性および複雑性腎嚢胞 simple and complex renal cysts in adults
- 2. 色素細胞性母斑（ほくろ）以外の良性色素性皮膚病変 benign pigmented skin lesions other than melanocytic nevi moles
- 3. 肝嚢胞性病変の診断およびマネージメント diagnosis and management of cystic lesions of the liver
- 4. 乳房嚢胞：臨床症状、診断、およびマネージメント breast cysts clinical manifestations diagnosis and management
- 5. 小児におけるてんかん重積状態の臨床的特徴および合併症 clinical features and complications of status epilepticus in children
- Encapsulation of Mentha Oil in Chitosan Polymer Matrix Alleviates Skin Irritation.
- Mishra N1, Rai VK, Yadav KS, Sinha P, Kanaujia A, Chanda D, Jakhmola A, Saikia D, Yadav NP.
- AAPS PharmSciTech.AAPS PharmSciTech.2015 Aug 8. [Epub ahead of print]
- Mentha spicata L. var. viridis oil (MVO) is a potent antifungal agent, but its application in the topical treatment is limited due to its irritancy and volatility. It was aimed to develop more efficient, chitosan-incrusted MVO microspheres with reduced volatility and lesser irritancy and to dispense
- PMID 26248538
- Choice of Moisturiser for Eczema Treatment (COMET): study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Ridd MJ1, Redmond NM2, Hollinghurst S3, Ball N4, Shaw L5, Guy R6, Wilson V7, Metcalfe C8,9, Purdy S10.
- Trials.Trials.2015 Jul 15;16:304. doi: 10.1186/s13063-015-0830-y.
- BACKGROUND: Eczema is common in children and in the UK most cases are managed in primary care. The foundation of all treatment is the regular use of leave-on emollients to preserve and restore moisture to the skin. This not only improves comfort but may also reduce the need for rescue treatment for
- PMID 26170126
- Development of a Single Ion Pair HPLC Method for Analysis of Terbinafine, Ofloxacin, Ornidazole, Clobetasol, and Two Preservatives in a Cream Formulation: Application to In Vitro Drug Release in Topical Simulated Media-Phosphate Buffer Through Rat Skin.
- Dewani AP1, Bakal RL, Kokate PG, Chandewar AV, Patra S.
- Journal of AOAC International.J AOAC Int.2015 Jul-Aug;98(4):913-20. doi: 10.5740/jaoacint.14-189.
- Present work reports an HPLC method with UV detection for quantification of terbinafine, ofloxacin, ornidazole, and clobetasol in a cream formulation along with two preservatives methyl and propyl paraben. The chromatographic separation and quantification was achieved by an octyl bonded column and a
- PMID 26268972
- In Treato you can find posts from all over the web from people who wrote about Simple Ointment ... Treato analyzes billions of patient discussions to understand what patients are saying about their experience with regard to ...
- I think you mean "A simple ointment"... and that refers to an oil-based preparation that could contain many other things and it is applied to the skin. Even Vaseline, would be considered a very simple ointment, as it is ...