- simian immunodeficiency virus, SIV
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/11/13 20:04:36」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 世界的なヒト免疫不全ウイルスの大流行 the global human immunodeficiency virus pandemic
- 2. 原発性免疫不全症における悪性腫瘍 malignancy in primary immunodeficiency
- 3. 非ホジキンリンパ腫の病理の概要 overview of the pathobiology of the non hodgkin lymphomas
- 4. 免疫不全症の内科的マネージメント medical management of immunodeficiency
- 5. 原発性免疫不全症における免疫グロブリン療法 immune globulin therapy in primary immunodeficiency
- Early SIV Dissemination After Intrarectal SIVmac251 Challenge Was Associated With Proliferating Virus-Susceptible Cells in the Colorectum.
- Sui Y1, Lee EM, Wang Y, Hogg A, Frey B, Venzon D, Pal R, Berzofsky JA.
- Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1999).J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr.2016 Apr 1;71(4):353-8. doi: 10.1097/QAI.0000000000000890.
- OBJECTIVE: Few studies have examined the eclipse time of simian immunodeficiency virus/HIV infection through the anal route. We aimed to measure the eclipse time after SIVmac251 intrarectal inoculation, and to investigate the factor(s) associated with early dissemination.DESIGN: Forty macaques were
- PMID 26545123
- Immune activation in HIV infection: what can the natural hosts of simian immunodeficiency virus teach us?
- Ploquin MJ1, Silvestri G, Müller-Trutwin M.
- Current opinion in HIV and AIDS.Curr Opin HIV AIDS.2016 Mar;11(2):201-8. doi: 10.1097/COH.0000000000000238.
- PURPOSE OF REVIEW: The review summarizes studies in natural hosts, with a particular focus on the control of immune activation and new insights into viral reservoirs. We discuss why these findings are relevant for HIV research today.RECENT FINDINGS: AIDS resistance in natural hosts is characterized
- PMID 26845673
- Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC) Promotes Neuroimmune-Modulatory MicroRNA Profile in Striatum of Simian Immunodeficiency Virus (SIV)-Infected Macaques.
- Simon L1, Song K2, Vande Stouwe C2, Hollenbach A3, Amedee A4, Mohan M5, Winsauer P6, Molina P7.
- Journal of neuroimmune pharmacology : the official journal of the Society on NeuroImmune Pharmacology.J Neuroimmune Pharmacol.2016 Mar;11(1):192-213. doi: 10.1007/s11481-015-9645-6. Epub 2015 Nov 25.
- Cannabinoid administration before and after simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV)-inoculation ameliorated disease progression and decreased inflammation in male rhesus macaques. Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC) did not increase viral load in brain tissue or produce additive neuropsychological impair
- PMID 26607731
- Genetic similarity of circulating and small intestinal virus at the end stage of acute pathogenic simian-human immunodeficiency virus infection.
- Matsuyama-Murata Megumi,Inaba Katsuhisa,Horiuchi Reii,Fukazawa Yoshinori,Ibuki Kentaro,Hayami Masanori,Miura Tomoyuki
- Frontiers in microbiology 4, 2013-07-22
- … To understand the pathogenicity of acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), it is important to clarify where, when and how the virus replicates in the body of infected individuals. … To identify the major virus replication site at the end stage of SHIV infection, we investigated the systemic tissues of SHIV-infected monkeys that developed AIDS-like disease. …
- NAID 120005465604
- No Viral Evolution in the Lymph Nodes of Simian Immunodeficiency Virus-Infected Rhesus Macaques during Combined Antiretroviral Therapy.
- Oue Megu,Sakabe Saori,Horiike Mariko,Yasui Mika,Miura Tomoyuki,Igarashi Tatsuhiko
- Journal of virology 87(8), 4789-4793, 2013-04
- … To elucidate the mode of viral persistence in primate lentivirus-infected individuals during combination antiretroviral therapy (cART), four simian immunodeficiency virus 239-infected monkeys were treated with cART for 1 year. …
- NAID 120005244413
- Generation of a replication-competent chimeric simian-human immunodeficiency virus carrying env from subtype C clinical isolate through intracellular homologous recombination.
- Fujita Yasuhisa,Otsuki Hiroyuki,Watanabe Yuji,Yasui Mika,Kobayashi Takeshi,Miura Tomoyuki,Igarashi Tatsuhiko
- Virology 436(1), 100-111, 2013-02-05
- … A new simian-human immunodeficiency virus (SHIV), carrying env from an uncloned HIV-1 subtype C clinical isolate (97ZA012), was generated through intracellular homologous recombination, a DNA repair mechanism of the host cell. … Animal-to-animal passage was shown to be a promising measure for further adaptation of the virus in monkeys. …
- NAID 120005434974
- virus [vi´rus] any member of a unique class of infectious agents, which were originally distinguished by their smallness (hence, they were described as ... His research has led him to argue that a weakened form of simian ...
- Simian immunodeficiency viruses (SIVs) are retroviruses able to infect at least 45 species of African non-human primates.   Based on analysis of strains found in four species of monkeys from Bioko Island, which was isolated ...
- simian immunodeficiency virus
- simian immunodeficiency virus、SIV
- computer virus