全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人における肥満：薬物療法 obesity in adults drug therapy
- 2. Permitted non-hormonal performance-enhancing substances
- 3. 成人における気晴らし食い-摂食障害：治療の概要 binge eating disorder in adults overview of treatment
- 4. Prohibited non-hormonal performance-enhancing drugs in sport
- 5. 多嚢胞性卵巣症候群の治療を目的としたメトホルミン metformin for treatment of the polycystic ovary syndrome
- The effect of antiobesity drugs on waist circumference: a mixed treatment comparison.
- Chilton M, Dunkley A, Carter P, Davies MJ, Khunti K, Gray LJ.Author information Department of Health Sciences, University of Leicester, Leicester, UK.AbstractAIM: To use meta-analytic techniques to quantitatively evaluate the efficacy of orlistat and lorcaserin in the treatment of people who are overweight and obese.
- Diabetes, obesity & metabolism.Diabetes Obes Metab.2014 Mar;16(3):237-47. doi: 10.1111/dom.12198. Epub 2013 Sep 15.
- AIM: To use meta-analytic techniques to quantitatively evaluate the efficacy of orlistat and lorcaserin in the treatment of people who are overweight and obese.METHODS: We identified publications from searches of electronic databases and extracted data from studies that compared orlistat or lorcaser
- PMID 23964810
- Dose-to-dose variations with single packages of counterfeit medicines and adulterated dietary supplements as a potential source of false negatives and inaccurate health risk assessments.
- Venhuis BJ1, Zwaagstra ME2, Keizers PH3, de Kaste D3.Author information 1National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, Postbox 1, 3721MA, Bilthoven, The Netherlands. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgDutch Customs Laboratory, Postbox 58933, 1040ED, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.3National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, Postbox 1, 3721MA, Bilthoven, The Netherlands.AbstractIn this report, we show three examples of how the variability in dose units in single packages of counterfeit medicines and adulterated dietary supplements may contribute to a false negative screening result and inaccurate health risk assessments. We describe a counterfeit Viagra 100mg blister pack and a box of an instant coffee both containing dose units with and without an active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). We also describe a purportedly herbal slimming product with capsules that mutually differed in API and impurities. The adulterated dietary supplements contained sibutramine, benzyl-sibutramine, N-desmethyl-sibutramine (DMS), N,N-didesmethyl-sibutramine (DDMS) and several other related impurities. Counterfeit medicines and adulterated dietary supplements are a health risk because their quality is unreliable. Health risks are even greater when such unreliability extends to fundamental differences between dose units in one package. Because dose-to-dose variability for these products is unpredictable, the confidence interval of a sample size is unknown. Consequently, the analyses of a selection of dose units may not be representative for the package. In the worst case, counterfeit or unauthorised medicines are not recognised as such or a health risk is not identified. In order to reduce erroneous results particular care should be taken when analysing a composite of dose units, when finding no API in a dietary supplement and when finding conformity in a suspect counterfeit medicine.
- Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis.J Pharm Biomed Anal.2014 Feb 15;89:158-65. doi: 10.1016/j.jpba.2013.10.038. Epub 2013 Nov 7.
- In this report, we show three examples of how the variability in dose units in single packages of counterfeit medicines and adulterated dietary supplements may contribute to a false negative screening result and inaccurate health risk assessments. We describe a counterfeit Viagra 100mg blister pack
- PMID 24291553
- Monitoring of 29 weight-loss compounds in foods and dietary supplements by LC-MS/MS.
- Kim HJ, Lee JH, Park HJ, Cho SH, Cho S, Kim WS.Author information a Advanced Analysis Team, Toxicological Evaluation and Research Department, National Institute of Food and Drug Safety Evaluation , Ministry of Food and Drug Safety , Osong Health Technology Administration Complex, Cheongwon-gun , Chungcheongbuk-do , Korea.AbstractBecause of the rapid growth in dietary supplement availability and public concern for weight control, the investigation of foods and various dietary supplements illegally adulterated with weight-loss compounds has become increasingly important. A total of 29 weight-loss compounds, including sennoside, sibutramine, ephedrine, and their analogues, found to be adulterated in foods and dietary supplements were simultaneously examined by LC-MS/MS. The 188 samples were collected between 2009 and 2012 in South Korea, and method validation was performed to determine the adulterants to the weight-loss compounds. LODs, LOQs, and linearity ranged from 0.03 to 7.5 ng ml-1, 0.08 to 30.00 ng ml-1, and 0.990 to 0.999, respectively. The results showed that nine weight-loss compounds, namely bisacodyl, desmethylsibutramine, didesmethylsibutramine, ephedrine, fluoxetine, pseudoephedrine, sennoside A, sennoside B, and sibutramine, were detected in 62 of all collected samples and were found in order of frequency as follows: sibutramine, 25.7%; sennoside A, 22.9%; sennoside B, 20.0%; fluoxetine, 8.6%; desmethylsibutramine, 7.1%; bisacodyl, ephedrine, and pseudoephedrine, 4.3%; and didesmethylsibutramine, 2.9%. Sibutramine, which was the most frequently found adulterant, ranged in levels from 0.03 to 132.40 mg g-1 (2010), 0.88 to 76.2 mg g-1 (2011), and 0.07 to 0.24 mg g-1 (2012). Although the concentrations of most compounds ranged widely, some compounds such as bisacodyl and fluoxetine were found at high concentrations in several samples.
- Food additives & contaminants. Part A, Chemistry, analysis, control, exposure & risk assessment.Food Addit Contam Part A Chem Anal Control Expo Risk Assess.2014 Feb 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- Because of the rapid growth in dietary supplement availability and public concern for weight control, the investigation of foods and various dietary supplements illegally adulterated with weight-loss compounds has become increasingly important. A total of 29 weight-loss compounds, including sennosid
- PMID 24499058
- Analysis of Drugs Illegally Added into Chinese Traditional Patent Medicine Using Surface-enhanced Raman Scattering
- Analytical sciences : the international journal of the Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry 29(10), 985-990, 2013-10-10
- NAID 10031202859
- 薬物療法の現状と新規抗肥満薬開発への期待 (特集 肥満症 : 肥満症の最新知見) -- (肥満・肥満症の予防と治療)
- 日本臨床 71(2), 324-328, 2013-02
- NAID 40019565464
- 肥満が主体のメタボリックシンドロームの薬物療法 シブトラミン (メタボリックシンドローム(第2版)--基礎・臨床の最新知見) -- (予防・管理・治療)
- 日本臨床 69(-), 678-682, 2011-01
- NAID 40018269721
- Sibutramineは、食欲抑制剤リダクティルのジェネリック医薬品です。 効果のメカニズム セロトニンとノルアドレナリンの再取り込みを阻害することにより食欲を減退させます。また他の肥満治療薬より PPH（原発性肺高血圧）のリスクが ...
- Before taking sibutramine, tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to sibutramine or any other medications. tell your doctor if you are taking monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors, including isocarboxazid ...