全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 着床前の男女生み分け技術 techniques for preimplantation sex selection
- 2. 思春期の性 adolescent sexuality
- 3. 予防のためのエビデンスに基づいたアプローチ evidence based approach to prevention
- 4. セクシャルマイノリティの若年者：疫学および健康上の懸念 sexual minority youth epidemiology and health concerns
- 5. Primary care of gay men and men who have sex with men
- Gender and Binegativity: Men's and Women's Attitudes Toward Male and Female Bisexuals.
- Yost MR, Thomas GD.SourceDepartments of Psychology and Women's & Gender Studies, Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Archives of sexual behavior.Arch Sex Behav.2012 Jun;41(3):691-702. Epub 2011 May 18.
- This study assessed the influence of gender on attitudes about bisexuals. A total of 164 heterosexual female and 89 heterosexual male undergraduates completed the Biphobia Scale (Mulick & Wright, 2002), rewritten to refer to bisexual men and bisexual women and thus re-named the Gender-Specific B
- PMID 21597943
- Different dimensions of ageist attitudes among men and women: a multigenerational perspective.
- Bodner E, Bergman YS, Cohen-Fridel S.SourceInterdisciplinary Department of Social Sciences, Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel.
- International psychogeriatrics / IPA.Int Psychogeriatr.2012 Jun;24(6):895-901. Epub 2012 Feb 7.
- ABSTRACTBackground: Ageism, a form of prejudice in which one relates negatively to people due to their age, exists throughout life. However, no attempt has been made to compare ageist attitudes across the life cycle, from young adulthood to old age. Consequently, the current study examined age and g
- PMID 22313970
- The Effect of Zinc Agent in 219 Patients with Zinc Deficiency-inductive/Idiopathic Taste Disorder: A Placebo Controlled Randomized Study
- 池田 稔,黒野 祐一,井之口 昭,武田 憲昭,愛場 庸雅,野村 泰之,阪上 雅史
- Nippon Jibiinkoka Gakkai Kaiho 116(1), 17-26, 2013
- … Sex and degree of depression could be two of the potential factors to explain this discrepancy. … Taste disorders caused by depression may not be cured by zinc supplementation due in part to the fact that the symptom is based on a mental issue, and due in part to the conservative responding bias generated by the depression itself, which may inhibit accurate and precise diagnosis of the disorder. …
- NAID 130003372887
- Herpes Zoster and Subsequent Risk of Cancer: A Population-Based Study
- Chiu Hui-Fen,Chen Brian K.,Yang Chun-Yuh
- Journal of Epidemiology, 2013
- … 116 229 age- and sex-matched patients without HZ were included as the comparison cohort. … The HRs for cancer decreased gradually over time and were no longer significant after 2 years of follow-up, which indicates that the association between HZ and cancer is likely due to detection bias. …
- NAID 130003364495
- Skewed soldier sex ratio in termites: testing the size-threshold hypothesis
- Bourguignon Thomas,Hayashi Yoshinobu,Miura Toru
- Insectes Sociaux 59(4), 557-563, 2012-11-00
- … Nonetheless, a biased sex ratio is frequently observed in termites, especially in soldiers. … To explain this bias in soldier sex ratio, Matsuura (2006) postulated the existence of a size threshold for workers molting into soldiers. … Under the influence of sexual size dimorphism (SSD), such a threshold was considered to indirectly favor one sex. …
- NAID 120004979508
- “Oh, my God! You’re actually getting married in a few hours! I mean, everything’s gonna be all different. Carla, you never have to have sex again except for when you actually want to.” Elliot from Scrubs. Husbands often complain ...
|リンク元||「segregation」「性差別」「sexual dimorphism」「sex difference」「性バイアス」|
- racialism, racial discrimination
- discrete、disjunction、dissociate、domain、gender bias、isolate、isolation、prejudice、racism、resolve、seclude、segregate、separate、separation、sequester、sequestration、sex bias
- sex bias、sex difference
- sexual urge