- sexual urge
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/11/08 19:25:33」(JST)[Wiki ja表示] [Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 思春期の性 adolescent sexuality
- 2. 心血管疾患患者における性的活動 sexual activity in patients with cardiovascular disease
- 3. セクシャルマイノリティの若年者：プライマリケアの概要 sexual minority youth overview of primary care
- 4. 男性性機能障害の概要 overview of male sexual dysfunction
- 5. 非定型生殖器（性分化疾患）を有する乳児の評価 evaluation of the infant with atypical genitalia disorder of sex development
- Bacteria-induced sexual isolation in Drosophila.
- Ringo J, Sharon G, Segal D.SourceUniversity of Maine; Orono, ME USA.
- Fly.2011 Oct 1;5(4). [Epub ahead of print]
- Commensal bacteria can induce sexual isolation between populations of Drosophila. This phenomenon has implications for speciation, and raises questions about its behavioral and developmental mechanisms, which are not yet known. In this Extra View, we discuss related work by others, bearing directly
- PMID 21525789
- Hippocampal GluR1 associates with behavior in the elevated plus maze and shows sex differences.
- Xiang X, Huang W, Haile CN, Kosten TA.SourceMenninger Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, United States; Michael E. Debakey Veterans Administration Medical Center, Houston, TX 77030, United States; Mental Health Institute of Second Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha, PR China.
- Behavioural brain research.2011 Sep 23;222(2):326-31. Epub 2011 Apr 7.
- The hippocampus is involved in anxiety as well as spatial memory formation and is sexually dimorphic. Female rats typically show less anxiety in elevated plus maze procedure (EPM), a standard animal model of anxiety. Many intracellular proteins, including α-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazolepropi
- PMID 21497621
- The impact of environmental enrichment in laboratory rats-Behavioural and neurochemical aspects.
- Simpson J, Kelly JP.SourceDepartment of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland.
- Behavioural brain research.2011 Sep 12;222(1):246-64. Epub 2011 Apr 12.
- The provision of environmental enrichment (EE) for laboratory rats is recommended in European guidelines governing laboratory animal welfare. It is believed the EE implementation can improve animals' well-being and EE has been used to demonstrate learning and plasticity of the brain in response to t
- PMID 21504762
- Sex differences and phase of light cycle modify chronic stress effects on anxiety and depressive-like behavior.
- Huynh TN, Krigbaum AM, Hanna JJ, Conrad CD.SourceDepartment of Psychology, Arizona State University, United States.
- Behavioural brain research.2011 Sep 12;222(1):212-22. Epub 2011 Mar 31.
- The experiment examined whether sex differences and the phase of the light cycle modified how chronic restraint stress influenced anxiety and depressive-like behavior. Rats were restrained (6h/d/21d) and tested on the open field (OF), elevated plus maze (EPM), forced swim test (FST), and sucrose pre
- PMID 21440009
- Is dual task performance the most useful factor for fall prediction ?
- Yamada Tomomi,Someya Fujiko
- 金沢大学つるま保健学会誌 35(1), 19-25, 2011-07-31
- … The twogroups were compared with regard to their age, sex, history of falling, medicationrelated to falling, grip strength, gait speed, step length, dynamic standing balance,the Timed Up and Go (TUG) test score, dt-TUG score, %TUG, and mini－mentalstate examination score. …
- NAID 120003239440
- Samia cynthia versus Bombyx mori : Comparative gene mapping between a species with a low-number karyotype and the model species of Lepidoptera
- Yoshido Atsuo,Yasukochi Yuji,Sahara Ken
- Insect Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 41(6), 370-377, 2011-06
- … This was also true for the originally autosomal parts of the neo-sex chromosomes in S. …
- NAID 120003043357
- Continuous neurogenesis in the adult forebrain is required for innate olfactory responses.
- Sakamoto Masayuki,Imayoshi Itaru,Ohtsuka Toshiyuki,Yamaguchi Masahiro,Mori Kensaku,Kageyama Ryoichiro
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2011-05-02
- … Furthermore, although mutant males and females showed normal social recognition behaviors to other mice of a different sex, mutant males displayed deficits in male-male aggression and male sexual behaviors toward females, whereas mutant females displayed deficits in fertility and nurturing, indicating that sex-specific activities, which are known to depend on olfaction, are impaired. …
- NAID 120003001324
- A New Method for Sex Determination Based on Detection of SRY, STS and Amelogenin Gene Regions with Simultaneous Amplification of Their Homologous Sequences by a Multiplex PCR
- Morikawa Toshio,Yamamoto Yuji,Miyaishi Satoru
- Acta Medica Okayama 65(2), 113-122, 2011-04
- … We have developed a new method for sex determination based on simultaneous detection of the SRY (sex-determining region Y), STS (steroid sulfatase) and amelogenin (AMELX and AMELY) gene regions and their homologous sequences. … The sex of 246 blood samples was correctly determined by this method. …
- NAID 120002970768
- grammatical gender
- social intercourse
- coital、coition、coitus、copulation、intercourse、sex、sexual intercourse、sexually transmitted disease、STD、VD、venereal disease
- coital、coition、copulation、copulatory、first intercourse、intercourse、mating、sex、sexual intercourse、venereal