- specific agen ts
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/05/18 16:16:53」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 制吐剤の特性 characteristics of antiemetic drugs
- 2. セロトニンモジュレータ：薬理学、投与、および副作用 serotonin modulators pharmacology administration and side effects
- 3. セロトニン症候群 serotonin syndrome
- 4. 麻酔後ケア病棟における合併症発生の概要 overview of complications occurring in the post anesthesia care unit
- 5. 癌における食欲不振および悪液質の薬理学的マネージメント pharmacologic management of cancer anorexia cachexia
- Role of spinal 5-HT5A, and 5-HT1A/1B/1D, receptors in neuropathic pain induced by spinal nerve ligation in rats.
- Avila-Rojas SH1, Velázquez-Lagunas I1, Salinas-Abarca AB1, Barragán-Iglesias P1, Pineda-Farias JB1, Granados-Soto V2.
- Brain research.Brain Res.2015 Oct 5;1622:377-85. doi: 10.1016/j.brainres.2015.06.043. Epub 2015 Jul 10.
- Serotonin (5-HT) participates in pain modulation by interacting with different 5-HT receptors. The role of 5-HT5A receptor in neuropathic pain has not previously studied. The purpose of this study was to investigate: A) the role of 5-HT5A receptors in rats subjected to spinal nerve injury; B) the ex
- PMID 26168890
- Pharmacological profile of encounter-induced hyperactivity in isolation-reared mice.
- Hasebe S1, Ago Y, Nishiyama S, Oka S, Hashimoto H, Takuma K, Matsuda T.
- Behavioural pharmacology.Behav Pharmacol.2015 Oct;26(7 Spec No):681-90. doi: 10.1097/FBP.0000000000000140.
- We have recently found that isolation-reared mice show hyperactivity during an encounter with an intruder. However, it is not known whether encounter-induced hyperactivity may model some aspects of psychiatric disorders. The present study examined the pharmacological profile of encounter-induced hyp
- PMID 25932719
- 5-HT3 receptors as important mediators of nausea and vomiting due to chemotherapy.
- Navari RM1.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2015 Oct;1848(10 Pt B):2738-2746. doi: 10.1016/j.bbamem.2015.03.020. Epub 2015 Mar 30.
- Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) is associated with a significant deterioration in quality of life. The emetogenicity of the chemotherapeutic agents, repeated chemotherapy cycles, and patient risk factors significantly influence CINV. The use of a combination of a 5-hydroxytryptamine-
- PMID 25838122
- Effect of the coadministration of citalopram with mirtazapine or atipamezole on rat contextual conditioned fear
- Masuda Takahiro,Inoue Takeshi,An Yan,Takamura Naoki,Nakagawa Shin,Kitaichi Yuji,Koyama Tsukasa,Kusumi Ichiro
- Neuropsychiatric disease and treatment 10, 289-295, 2014-02-11
- … The addition of mirtazapine to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) is clinically suggested to be more effective for anxiety disorders. … Because mirtazapine blocks alpha(2)-adrenoreceptors, the combined effect of atipamezole, a selective alpha(2) receptor antagonist, with citalopram was also examined. …
- NAID 120005411141
- Industrial Info. 統合失調症治療薬
- 廣瀬 毅
- 細胞 45(3), 132-136, 2013-03
- NAID 40019691702
- Endogenously released 5-HT inhibits A and C fiber-evoked synaptic transmission in the rat spinal cord by the facilitation of GABA/glycine and 5-HT release via 5-HT2A and 5-HT3 receptors
- Iwasaki Takeyuki,Otsuguro Ken-ichi,Kobayashi Takeshi,Ohta Toshio,Ito Shigeo
- European Journal of Pharmacology 702(1-3), 149-157, 2013-02-28
- … Serotonin (5-HT) released from descending fibers plays important roles in spinal functions such as locomotion and nociception. … The pCA-mediated inhibition was reversed by ketanserin (a 5-HT2A receptor antagonist) and tropisetron (a 5-HT3 receptor antagonist). …
- NAID 120005228705
- Serotonin receptors characteristics, classification and drugs that influence serotonergic transmission. Pharmacology review. ... Serotonin (5-hydroxytryptamine, 5-HT) is a key mediator in the physiology of mood, vascular function and ...
- Introduction The serotonin type 3 (5-HT3) receptor antagonists are potent antiemetics used for prevention of postsurgical or chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting and for some agents as therapy of diarrhea ...
- 5-HT receptor、5-HT1A receptor、5-HT1A serotonin receptor、5-HT1B receptor、5-HT2A receptor、5-HT2C receptor、5-HT3 receptor