出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/12/21 02:17:48」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Intratympanic steroid injection as a first-line therapy in uremia patients with sudden sensorineural hearing loss.
- Tsai HT1, Hsueh N, Huang CM, Lin HC.
- Acta oto-laryngologica.Acta Otolaryngol.2015 Aug;135(8):786-90. doi: 10.3109/00016489.2015.1027413. Epub 2015 Mar 17.
- CONCLUSIONS: ITSI as a first-line therapy in uremia patients with SSNHL offers a valid and safe treatment compared with intravenous systemic steroid treatment. A specific pathophysiology caused by possible sodium pump paralysis may be explained for uremia patients with SSNHL.OBJECTIVE: To compare th
- PMID 25783847
- Hearing assessment data in HIV-infected and uninfected children of Cape Town, South Africa.
- Torre P 3rd1, Cook A, Elliott H, Dawood G, Laughton B.
- AIDS care.AIDS Care.2015 Aug;27(8):1037-41. doi: 10.1080/09540121.2015.1021746. Epub 2015 Mar 11.
- Researchers are showing that the rate of hearing loss in children with perinatal HIV infection (PHIV) is higher than in HIV-unexposed, uninfected children. These data, however, have been collected mostly in the USA; extensive hearing data from low- and middle-income countries are lacking. The purpos
- PMID 25760238
- Efficacy of low-dose intratympanic dexamethasone for sudden hearing loss.
- Günel C1, Başal Y2, Toka A2, Eryılmaz A2, Kurt Ömürlü I3.
- Auris, nasus, larynx.Auris Nasus Larynx.2015 Aug;42(4):284-7. doi: 10.1016/j.anl.2015.02.002. Epub 2015 Feb 25.
- OBJECTIVE: Intratympanic steroids (ITSs) are recommended for treatment of sudden sensorineural hearing loss (SSNHL). On the other hand, the dosage, frequency and duration of the intratympanic therapy are still not clear. We aimed to evaluate the efficacy of low-dose intratympanic steroid (ITS) treat
- PMID 25725564
- About Bone Conduction Systems Bone conduction systems are a proven medical option for adults and children with conductive hearing loss, mixed hearing loss, and single-sided sensorineural deafness and meet the candidacy ...
- Sensorineural deafness is a type of hearing loss. It occurs from damage to the inner ear, the nerve that runs from the ear to the brain (auditory nerve ... Symptoms may include: Some sounds seem too loud. You have ...
- 閾値上聴力検査 → recruitment現象陽性の時は有毛細胞の病変を推定。