出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/11/27 12:13:25」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 炎症の病因における白血球内皮細胞接着 leukocyte endothelial adhesion in the pathogenesis of inflammation
- 2. 悪性腫瘍に関連した凝固亢進状態の病因 pathogenesis of the hypercoagulable state associated with malignancy
- 3. アテローム性動脈硬化症の病因 pathogenesis of atherosclerosis
- 4. 冠動脈疾患における血小板の役割 the role of platelets in coronary heart disease
- 5. 痛風性関節炎の病態生理 pathophysiology of gouty arthritis
- Tyrosine kinase signaling pathways in neutrophils.
- Futosi K1,2, Mócsai A1,2.
- Immunological reviews.Immunol Rev.2016 Sep;273(1):121-39. doi: 10.1111/imr.12455.
- Neutrophils play a critical role in antimicrobial host defense, but their improper activation also contributes to inflammation-induced tissue damage. Therefore, understanding neutrophil biology is important for the understanding, diagnosis, and therapy of both infectious and inflammatory diseases. N
- PMID 27558332
- Sevuparin binds to multiple adhesive ligands and reduces sickle red blood cell-induced vaso-occlusion.
- Telen MJ1, Batchvarova M1, Shan S1, Bovee-Geurts PH2, Zennadi R1, Leitgeb A3, Brock R2, Lindgren M3.
- British journal of haematology.Br J Haematol.2016 Aug 23. doi: 10.1111/bjh.14303. [Epub ahead of print]
- Sevuparin is a novel drug candidate in phase II development as a treatment for vaso-occlusive crises (VOC) in patients with sickle cell disease (SCD). As a heparin-derived polysaccharide, sevuparin has been designed to retain anti-adhesive properties, while the antithrombin-binding domains have been
- PMID 27549988
- Functions of Smad Transcription Factors in TGF-β1-Induced Selectin Ligand Expression on Murine CD4 Th Cells.
- Ebel ME1, Kansas GS2.
- Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950).J Immunol.2016 Aug 19. pii: 1600723. [Epub ahead of print]
- Selectins are carbohydrate-binding adhesion molecules that control leukocyte traffic. Induction of selectin ligands on T cells is controlled primarily by cytokines, including TGF-β1, and requires p38α MAPK, but transcriptional mechanisms that underlie cytokine-driven selectin ligand expression are
- PMID 27543612
- Selectins Selectins are a family of transmembrane molecules, expressed on the surface of leukocytes and activated endothelial cells. Selectins contain an N-terminal extracellular domain with structural homology to ...
- Cell Adhesion Molecules: Selectins Leukocyte extravasation is an important process in self-defense mechanisms at a site of inflammation as well as in lymphocyte homing. It is also important as a process responsible for ...