出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/01/08 21:39:33」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 心音の聴診 auscultation of heart sounds
- 2. 房室（AV）管欠損の臨床症状、病態生理、および診断 clinical manifestations pathophysiology and diagnosis of atrioventricular av canal defects
- 3. 純型肺動脈閉鎖症（PA/IVS） pulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septum pa ivs
- 4. L型大血管転位 l transposition of the great arteries
- 5. 三尖弁（TV）閉鎖症 tricuspid valve tv atresia
- Evaluation of the use of atropine sulfate, a combination of butylscopolammonium bromide and metamizole sodium, and flunixin meglumine to ameliorate clinical adverse effects of imidocarb dipropionate in horses.
- Abutarbush SM, Alfaqeeh SM, Mustafa G, Qura'n L, Al-Majali AM.Author information Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid 22110, Jordan.AbstractOBJECTIVE: To evaluate the ability of atropine sulfate, butylscopolammonium bromide combined with metamizole sodium, and flunixin meglumine to ameliorate the clinical adverse effects of imidocarb dipropionate in horses.
- American journal of veterinary research.Am J Vet Res.2013 Nov;74(11):1404-8. doi: 10.2460/ajvr.74.11.1404.
- OBJECTIVE: To evaluate the ability of atropine sulfate, butylscopolammonium bromide combined with metamizole sodium, and flunixin meglumine to ameliorate the clinical adverse effects of imidocarb dipropionate in horses.ANIMALS: 28 horses with piroplasmosis.PROCEDURES: 28 horses were randomly assigne
- PMID 24168305
- Modeling of heart sound morphology and analysis of the morphological variations induced by respiration.
- Tang H, Gao J, Ruan C, Qiu T, Park Y.Author information Department of Biomedical Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116024, China. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractIn this study, each peak/valley of a heart sound was modeled by a Gaussian curve and characterized by amplitude, timing, and supporting width. This model was applied to analyze the morphological variations induced by respiration in 12 subjects. It was observed that the morphology exhibited regular behaviors with respiration. The amplitude of the prominent peaks and valleys of S2 (the second heart sound) were commonly attenuated during expiration and were accentuated during inspiration whereas no consistent observations were obtained for S1 (the first heart sound). The supporting width of S1 commonly decreased with expiration and increased with inspiration whereas the supporting width of S2 displayed no significant changes during respiration. For all subjects, the delay of S1 increased during inspiration and decreased during expiration. However, the delay of the aortic component increased during expiration and decreased during inspiration. The pulmonary component of S2 was observed in 7 of 12 subjects, and the delay was opposite to that of the aortic component. The opposing delays yielded a splitting between the two components of S2 that increased during inspiration and decreased during expiration. The delay pattern was the most consistent observation in all subjects. These results suggest that a quantitative analysis of morphological variations, particularly the delay pattern, could be used as a non-invasive continuous monitoring method of hemodynamic change during respiratory cycles.
- Computers in biology and medicine.Comput Biol Med.2013 Nov;43(11):1637-44. doi: 10.1016/j.compbiomed.2013.08.005. Epub 2013 Aug 20.
- In this study, each peak/valley of a heart sound was modeled by a Gaussian curve and characterized by amplitude, timing, and supporting width. This model was applied to analyze the morphological variations induced by respiration in 12 subjects. It was observed that the morphology exhibited regular b
- PMID 24209908
- Juvenile severe mitral stenosis predisposing Eisenmenger syndrome in a case with ventricular septal defect, patent ductus arteriosus, coarctation of aorta & hypoplastic aortic arch: Report of first case of rare association.
- Patra S, Kumar B, Sadananda KS, Krishnappa S, Basappa H, Nanjappa MC.Author information Department of Cardiology, Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research, Mysore Branch, Bangalore 560069, Karnataka, India.AbstractWe are reporting the first case of rare association between multiple congenital cardiac malformations with severe rheumatic mitral stenosis which is an acquired structural cardiac disease. A 16 years old female patient presented with progressive dyspnoea & cyanosis for the last one month with past history of recurrent pneumonia since infancy. Physical examination revealed presence of cyanosis, grade I clubbing, radio-radial & radio-femoral delay, loud & single second heart sound, apical long mid diastolic murmur and left parasternal ejection systolic murmur. Transthoracic echocardiography revealed severe rheumatic mitral stenosis, multiple ventricular septal defects (VSD) with bidirectional shunt, hypoplastic aortic arch, Coarctation of aorta and severe pulmonary hypertension. Transesophageal echocardiography revealed the same findings along with the presence of moderate mitral regurgitation and 9 mm perimembranous VSD extending into muscular septum. Cardiac catheterization study confirmed the echocardiographic findings and demonstrated large patent ductus arteriosus (PDA). We have planned for high-risk percutaneous transmitral commissurotomy (PTMC) for this patient to decrease the back pressure on pulmonary vasculature. So that right to left shunt will be decreased and cyanosis will also improve. But parents refused to give consent for PTMC. She was on treatment with regular penicillin prophylaxis, diuretics, sildenafil and infective endocarditic prophylaxis. We should be aware of this kind of complex association between congenital and acquired structure heart disease. Eisenmenger syndrome could also be a presentation of juvenile severe rheumatic mitral stenosis when it is associated with congenital shunt lesion like VSD/PDA in our case.
- Journal of cardiovascular disease research.J Cardiovasc Dis Res.2013 Sep;4(3):195-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jcdr.2013.05.006. Epub 2013 Aug 20.
- We are reporting the first case of rare association between multiple congenital cardiac malformations with severe rheumatic mitral stenosis which is an acquired structural cardiac disease. A 16 years old female patient presented with progressive dyspnoea & cyanosis for the last one month with pa
- PMID 24396261
- 見神と自然をめぐる思索と交錯 : 綱島梁川と内村鑑三
- 柴田 真希都
- 宗教研究 85(1), 125-149, 2011-06-30
- 本稿は、神との出会いにおける自然の役割や位置づけという観点から、綱島梁川と内村鑑三を取り上げる。梁川の見神の実験(一九〇五年)に端を発する見神流行の最中に、鑑三は「真の見神とは何か」という問いをたてる。彼は自身の生活経験と聖書研究から、梁川の見神記述にはない二つの見神の方途を導く。一つは<イエスを介して>であり、もう一つは<自然を通して>であった。鑑三は以後も、聖書研究を通 …
- NAID 110008686220
- Integrated backscatter intravascularultrasound(IB-IVUS)を用いた急性冠症候群における冠動脈ステント留置によるプロラプス予測の試み:—緊急血行再建における1断面での評価
- 田中 新一郎,野田 俊之,瀬川 知則,岩間 眞,皆川 太郎,渡辺 佐知郎,湊口 信也
- Shinzo 43(1), 33-41, 2011
- 目的: 急性冠症候群におけるステント留置を行う際, ストラットより組織が浸潤するプロラプス(tissue prolapse within stent struts; TP)は, 臨床上問題点が多い. Integrated backscatter intravascular ultrasound(IB-IVUS)により, 血行再建における心筋酵素の逸脱の予測が可能とされるが, 容積の評価など時間と手 …
- NAID 130002146721
- High-Frequent and Spontaneously Diminishing Noises after Shock: A Case of Rare Trouble in Replacement of Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator
- Shimoshige Shinya,Mochizuki Atsushi,Kawamukai Mina,Nishida Junichi,Kohzu Hidemichi,Muranaka Atsuko,Kokubu Nobuyuki,Yuda Satoshi,Hase Mamoru,Hashimoto Akiyoshi,Tsuchihashi Kazufumi,Miura Tetsuji
- Journal of Arrhythmia 27(Supplement), 2, 2011
- … A 54-year-old male patient, who had received implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) for Brugada syndrome in 2002, visited our clinic for alert sound in March 2011. …
- NAID 130002130062
- In healthy adults, there are two normal heart sounds often described as a lub and a dub (or dup), that occur in sequence with each heartbeat. These are the first heart sound (S1) and second heart sound (S2), produced by the closing of the AV ...
- This delay in P2 versus A2 is heard as a slight broadening or even "splitting" of the second heart sound; though it is usually only heard in the pulmonic area of the chest because the P2 is soft and not heard in other areas. During expiration, the ...
- 拡張期における大動脈圧、肺動脈圧が高い → 弁に衝突する血液の流速が早い → 弁の閉鎖音が大きい
- 大動脈弁が閉じるとき、拡張期早期 back pressureが高い？
- 拡張期に大動脈弁を挟んだback pressureが高いから？
- 右室へのvolume load。PHで顕著
|呼気||expiration||￣||｜||single sound |
|吸気||inspiration||＿||｜ ｜||splitting sound|
- (1)吸気時には、肺の血管抵抗性が低下 → 拡張期におけるP弁へのback pressureは呼気時と比べ比較的低下する →P弁の開放時間が延長
- (2)吸気時には、肺静脈が拡張 → 左房・左室への血液還流量が減少 → 左室を充満する血液量減少 → 一回拍出量減少 → 駆出時間の短縮 → A弁の開放時間が短縮
- right bundle branch block(RBBB), pulmonic stenosis(PS)
- auditory sensation
- 2nd, 2d
- audition, auditory sense, sense of hearing, auditory modality