出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/12/22 04:00:40」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 脂腺癌 sebaceous carcinoma
- 2. 眼瞼の病変 eyelid lesions
- 3. 妊娠中の肌、髪、爪、粘膜 the skin hair nails and mucous membranes during pregnancy
- 4. 尋常性ざ瘡の病因、臨床症状、および診断 pathogenesis clinical manifestations and diagnosis of acne vulgaris
- 5. 正常な副腎皮質性第二次性徴 normal adrenarche
- A nanoscaffold impregnated with human wharton's jelly stem cells or its secretions improves healing of wounds.
- Tam K1, Cheyyatraviendran S, Venugopal J, Biswas A, Choolani M, Ramakrishna S, Bongso A, Fong CY.Author information 1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Yong Yoo Lin School of Medicine, National University Health System, National University of Singapore, Kent Ridge, Singapore, 119228, Singapore.AbstractWound healing is a major problem in diabetic patients and current methods of treatment have met with limited success. Since skin cell renewal is under the control of mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) treatment of wounds has been attempted with the application of exogenous bone marrow MSCs (hBMMSCs). However, hBMMSCs have the limitations of painful harvest, low cell numbers and short-lived stemness properties unlike MSCs from the Wharton's jelly of human umbilical cords (hWJSCs). Since nanoscaffolds provide three dimensional architectural patterns that mimic in vivo stem cell niches and aloe vera has antibacterial properties we evaluated the use of an aloe vera-polycaprolactone (AV/PCL) nanoscaffold impregnated with green fluorescent protein (GFP)-labeled hWJSCs (GFP-hWJSCs + AV/PCL) or its conditioned medium (hWJSC-CM + AV/PCL) for healing of excisional and diabetic wounds. In skin fibroblast scratch-wound assays exposed to GFP-hWJSCs + AV/PCL or hWJSC-CM + AV/PCL, fibroblasts migrated significantly faster from edges of scratches into vacant areas together with increased secretion of collagen I and III, elastin, fibronectin, superoxide dismutase, and metalloproteinase-1 (MMP-1) compared to controls. After one application of GFP-hWJSCs + AV/PCL or hWJSC-CM + AV/PCL excisional and diabetic wounds in mice showed rapid wound closure, reepithelialization, and increased numbers of sebaceous glands and hair follicles compared to controls. The same wounds exposed to GFP-hWJSCs + AV/PCL or hWJSC-CM + AV/PCL also showed positive keratinocyte markers (cytokeratin, involucrin, filaggrin) and increased expression of ICAM-1, TIMP-1, and VEGF-A compared to controls. AV/PCL nanoscaffolds in combination with hWJSCs appear to have synergistic benefits for wound healing.
- Journal of cellular biochemistry.J Cell Biochem.2014 Apr;115(4):794-803. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24723.
- Wound healing is a major problem in diabetic patients and current methods of treatment have met with limited success. Since skin cell renewal is under the control of mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) treatment of wounds has been attempted with the application of exogenous bone marrow MSCs (hBMMSCs). How
- PMID 24265214
- Fatty acid transporters in skin development, function and disease.
- Lin MH1, Khnykin D2.Author information 1Renal Division, Department of Internal Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, 660 South Euclid Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA.2Department of Pathology, Oslo University Hospital-Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway; Dermatology Department, Oslo University Hospital-Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractFatty acids in the epidermis can be incorporated into complex lipids or exist in a free form, and they are crucial to proper functions of the epidermis and its appendages, such as sebaceous glands. Epidermal fatty acids can be synthesized de novo by keratinocytes or taken up from extracutaneous sources in a process that likely involves protein transporters. Several proteins that are expressed in the epidermis have been proposed to facilitate the uptake of long-chain fatty acids (LCFA) in mammalian cells, including fatty acid translocase/CD36, fatty acid binding protein, and fatty acid transport protein (FATP)/very long-chain acyl-CoA synthetase. In this review, we will discuss the mechanisms by which these candidate transporters facilitate the uptake of fatty acids. We will then discuss the clinical implications of defects in these transporters and relevant animal models, including the FATP4 animal models and ichthyosis prematurity syndrome, a congenital ichthyosis caused by FATP4 deficiency. This article is part of a Special Issue entitled The Important Role of Lipids in the Epidermis and their Role in the Formation and Maintenance of the Cutaneous Barrier. Guest Editors: Kenneth R. Feingold and Peter Elias.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2014 Mar;1841(3):362-368. doi: 10.1016/j.bbalip.2013.09.016. Epub 2013 Oct 8.
- Fatty acids in the epidermis can be incorporated into complex lipids or exist in a free form, and they are crucial to proper functions of the epidermis and its appendages, such as sebaceous glands. Epidermal fatty acids can be synthesized de novo by keratinocytes or taken up from extracutaneous sour
- PMID 24120574
- Propionibacterium acnes: an update on its role in the pathogenesis of acne.
- Beylot C1, Auffret N, Poli F, Claudel JP, Leccia MT, Del Giudice P, Dreno B.Author information 1Bordeaux, France.AbstractIn recent years, significant progress has been made in the understanding of the pathophysiological mechanisms of acne and the role of Propionibacterium acnes. With this review, the authors aim to provide an update on the current understanding of the role of P. acnes in the development of acne lesions and analysing the potential implications for future treatments. A total of 188 articles published between January 1980 and March 2013 were searched using key words such as acne, P. acnes, microbiology, Corynebacterium acnes, acne vulgaris, pathogenesis, antibiotic, vaccination and a combination of those key words. From those articles, 77 were analysed in depth. Recent data confirm that P. acnes has a strong proinflammatory activity and targets molecules involved in the innate cutaneous immunity, keratinocytes and sebaceous glands of the pilosebaceous follicle and leads to the development of comedones. Furthermore, the profile of its different strains may differ between healthy subjects and acne patients. The better understanding of the role of P. acnes may allow for new perspectives in the treatment of acne. Novel therapies should target molecules implicated in the activation of innate immunity, including toll-like receptors, protease-activated receptors and topical antimicrobial peptides; the latter may be an alternative to topical antibiotics and thus a solution for limiting bacterial resistance induced by topical macrolides. Vaccines may also be promising. However, the most appropriate candidate remains to be selected.
- Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : JEADV.J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol.2014 Mar;28(3):271-8. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12224. Epub 2013 Aug 1.
- In recent years, significant progress has been made in the understanding of the pathophysiological mechanisms of acne and the role of Propionibacterium acnes. With this review, the authors aim to provide an update on the current understanding of the role of P. acnes in the development of acne lesio
- PMID 23905540
- 症例 免疫抑制治療中に生じた多発脂腺増殖症の1例
- 太田 征孝,今岡 千治,森田 栄伸
- 皮膚科の臨床 57(5), 555-557, 2015-05
- NAID 40020481022
- 臨床報告 緩和的放射線治療が有用であった涙腺原発と思われる脂腺癌の1例
- 三野 亜希子,四宮 加容,川中 崇 [他]
- 臨床眼科 69(3), 397-402, 2015-03
- NAID 40020395808
- Categorization of Benign Parotid Gland Tumors Based on Dynamic Contrast-enhanced MRI
- Ishida Mariko,Yoshioka Yuma,Wakayama Nozomu,Sekine Kuwon,Yamaguchi Satoshi,Kimura Maki,Matsune Shoji,Okubo Kimihiro
- 耳鼻咽喉科臨床 補冊 141(0), 68-69, 2015
- … To predict the histological type of parotid salivary gland tumors, dynamic-enhanced MRI could be useful. … Eight patients with parotid salivary gland tumors were examined preoperatively using gadolinium-enhanced dynamic MRI. … According to the pathological diagnosis, the tumors of patients study comprised four cases of pleomorphic adenomas, two cases of Warthin tumors, one case of sebaceous lymphadenoma and one case of salivary duct cysts. …
- NAID 130005077935
- Structure  Location  The sebaceous glands are found throughout all areas of the skin except the palms of the hands and soles of the feet.  There are two types of sebaceous gland, those connected to hair follicles, in pilosebaceous units ...
- The Sebaceous Gland Sebaceous glands are sebum-producing sections of the skin. They are commonly found in the skin itself connected to the hair follicles. The ... Sebaceous Gland The Sebaceous Gland Sebaceous glands are ...
|拡張検索||「sebaceous gland neoplasm」|
- sebaceous gland
- secretory organ, secretor, secreter