全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人における単極性うつ病：重度の難治性（再発性）うつ病のマネージメント unipolar depression in adults management of highly resistant refractory depression
- 2. 糖尿病症例解説14：2型糖尿病および高トリグリセリド血症を有する41歳男性 interactive diabetes case 14 a 41 year old man with type 2 diabetes and hypertriglyceridemia
- 3. 成人における単極性うつ病：疫学、危険因子、評価、および予後 unipolar treatment resistant depression in adults epidemiology risk factors assessment and prognosis
- 4. 成人における単極性うつ病：難治性うつ病の治療 unipolar depression in adults treatment of resistant depression
- 5. フェルティ症候群における脾臓摘出術の適応 indications for splenectomy in feltys syndrome
- Validation of a GC-MS method for the estimation of dithiocarbamate fungicide residues and safety evaluation of mancozeb in fruits and vegetables.
- Mujawar S1, Utture SC1, Fonseca E2, Matarrita J2, Banerjee K3.Author information 1National Referral Laboratory, National Research Centre for Grapes, P.O. Manjri Farm, Pune 412 307, India.2Centro de Investigación en Contaminación Ambiental (CICA), Universidad de Costa Rica, P.O. 2060 San José, Costa Rica.3National Referral Laboratory, National Research Centre for Grapes, P.O. Manjri Farm, Pune 412 307, India. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractA sensitive and rugged residue analysis method was validated for the estimation of dithiocarbamate fungicides in a variety of fruit and vegetable matrices. The sample preparation method involved reaction of dithiocarbamates with Tin(II) chloride in aqueous HCl. The CS2 produced was absorbed into an isooctane layer and estimated by GC-MS selected ion monitoring. Limit of quantification (LOQ) was ⩽40μgkg(-1) for grape, green chilli, tomato, potato, brinjal, pineapple and chayote and the recoveries were within 75-104% (RSD<15% at LOQ). The method could be satisfactorily applied for analysis of real world samples. Dissipation of mancozeb, the most-used dithiocarbamate fungicide, in field followed first+first order kinetics with pre-harvest intervals of 2 and 4days in brinjal, 7 and 10days in grapes and 0day in chilli at single and double dose of agricultural applications. Cooking practices were effective for removal of mancozeb residues from vegetables.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 May 1;150:175-81. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.10.148. Epub 2013 Nov 1.
- A sensitive and rugged residue analysis method was validated for the estimation of dithiocarbamate fungicides in a variety of fruit and vegetable matrices. The sample preparation method involved reaction of dithiocarbamates with Tin(II) chloride in aqueous HCl. The CS2 produced was absorbed into an
- PMID 24360436
- Determination of residual enrofloxacin in food samples by a sensitive method of chemiluminescence enzyme immunoassay.
- Yu F, Yu S, Yu L, Li Y, Wu Y, Zhang H, Qu L, Harrington Pde B.Author information College of Public Health, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou 450001, China.AbstractA chemiluminescence enzyme immunoassay (CLEIA) based on the HRP-luminol-H2O2 chemiluminescence system for highly sensitive detection of enrofloxacin (ENR) was proposed in this study. Key factors that affect the precision and accuracy for the determination of ENR residues were optimised. Under the optimal conditions, the proposed method showed an excellent performance. The linearity range for method developed for determination of ENR was 0.35-1.0ng/mL with a correlation coefficient greater than 0.994. The limit of detection was 0.03ng/mL and the relative standard deviations (RSDs) were less than 9.4% and 13.0% for intra-day and inter-day assays. The proposed method was satisfactorily applied to determine ENR in milk, eggs, and honey samples at three spiked levels (0.4, 0.7, and 1.0ng/mL) and the recoveries ranged from 92.4% to 104.2% for milk, 93.8% to 103.2% for eggs and 94.1% to 105.0% for honey, respectively. Compared the results of CLEIA with those of ELISA and HPLC, the advantages of the CLEIA were further confirmed. Moreover, one 96-well microtiter plate coated with anti-ENR can be used to detect multiple samples at the same time, which indicated that the CLEIA using HRP-luminol-H2O2 system was a sensitive, high throughput and real-time method for ENR residues analysis.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Apr 15;149:71-5. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.10.024. Epub 2013 Oct 26.
- A chemiluminescence enzyme immunoassay (CLEIA) based on the HRP-luminol-H2O2 chemiluminescence system for highly sensitive detection of enrofloxacin (ENR) was proposed in this study. Key factors that affect the precision and accuracy for the determination of ENR residues were optimised. Under the op
- PMID 24295678
- Characterisation and classification of Greek pine honeys according to their geographical origin based on volatiles, physicochemical parameters and chemometrics.
- Karabagias IK, Badeka A, Kontakos S, Karabournioti S, Kontominas MG.Author information Laboratory of Food Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, University of Ioannina, Ioannina 45110, Greece.AbstractThe aim of the present study was to characterise and classify Greek pine honeys according to geographical origin, based on the determination of volatile compounds and physicochemical parameters using MANOVA and Linear Discriminant Analysis. Thirty-nine pine honey samples were collected during the harvesting period 2011 from 4 different regions in Greece known to produce good quality pine honey. The analysis of volatile compounds was performed by Headspace Solid Phase Microextraction-Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectroscopy. Fifty-five volatile compounds were tentatively identified and semi quantified. Physicochemical parameter analysis included the determination of pH, free, lactonic and total acidity, electrical conductivity, moisture, ash, lactonic/free acidity ratio and colour parameters L(∗), a(∗), b(∗). Using 8 selected volatile compounds and 11 physicochemical parameters, the honey samples were satisfactorily classified according to geographical origin using volatile compounds (84.6% correct prediction), physicochemical parameters (79.5% correct prediction) and the combination of both (74.4% correct prediction).
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Mar 1;146:548-57. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.09.105. Epub 2013 Sep 24.
- The aim of the present study was to characterise and classify Greek pine honeys according to geographical origin, based on the determination of volatile compounds and physicochemical parameters using MANOVA and Linear Discriminant Analysis. Thirty-nine pine honey samples were collected during the ha
- PMID 24176380
- Ultrasound assisted the preparation of 1-(4-nitrophenyl) imidazole under a new multi-site phase-transfer catalyst--kinetic study.
- Selvaraj V, Rajendran V.AbstractIn this work, the nitroarylation of imidazole catalyzed by a new novel dual-site phase-transfer catalyst was carried out in an alkaline solution/imidazole in chlorobenzene two-phase medium with ultrasonic irradiation (40 kHz, 300 W). This new synthesized phase-transfer catalyst, N(1),N(6)-diethyl-N(1),N(1),N(6),N(6)-tetraisopropylhexane-1,6-diaminium dichloride (MPTC), which possesses two-site activity, was obtained from the reaction of 1,6-dichlorohexane and N-ethyl-N-isopropylpropane-2-amine. The reaction of imidazole and alkali was carried out at the interface to generate sodium imidazole anion which can further react with MPTC form quaternary ammonium imidazole anion along with ultrasonic irradiation (40 kHz, 300 W). This ion-pair further react with 1-chloro-4-nitrobenzene which is present in the organic phase to produce 1-(4-nitropheny) imidazole. The reaction follows a pseudo first-order rate law. Kinetics of the reactions such as effect of the catalysts, ultrasonic effect, agitation speed, temperature, alkaline concentration, amount of 4-nitrochlorobenzene and the solvent effect on the reaction rate were investigated in detail. Peculiar phenomenon for the dependence of the reaction rate on the amount of MPTC and ultrasonication are explained satisfactorily.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2014 Mar;21(2):620-7.
- In this work, the nitroarylation of imidazole catalyzed by a new novel dual-site phase-transfer catalyst was carried out in an alkaline solution/imidazole in chlorobenzene two-phase medium with ultrasonic irradiation (40 kHz, 300 W). This new synthesized phase-transfer catalyst, N(1),N(6)-diethyl-N(
- PMID 24409465
- Inelastic electron tunneling process for alkanethiol self-assembled monolayers
- Okabayashi Norio,Paulsson Magnus,Komeda Tadahiro
- Progress in Surface Science 889(1), 1-38, 2013-02
- … However, IETS experiments for alkanethiol SAMs employing different methods have shown large differences, i.e., there is a lack of standard data for alkanethiol SAMs with which to understand the IET process or to satisfactorily compare with theoretical investigations.An effective means of acquiring standard data is the formation of a tunneling junction with scanning tunneling microscopy (STM). …
- NAID 120005223456
- 塩見 智子/木原 健
- 東京女子医科大学雑誌 82(E2), E362-E369, 2012-07-31
- コレステロール結晶塞栓症(Cholesterol Crystal Embolization: CCE)は、大動脈壁のアテローマが崩壊、流出して生じたコレステロール結晶による全身性の塞栓症である。これは、動脈硬化の高度な患者に、多くは抗凝固療法、血管カテーテル操作、心血管手術などが誘因でおこることが多い。多様な臨床症状を呈するため、確定診断は困難なことが多い。また、現在、確立した治療法はなく予後不良 …
- NAID 110009435914
- 塩見 智子/木原 健
- 東京女子医科大学雑誌 82(E2), E362-E369, 2012-07-31
- NAID 110009435896
- 体内埋込型人工心臓用経皮光情報伝送システム : 偏光板を用いた光のクロストークの低減
- 山木 隆彦,越地 耕二
- 電気学会論文誌. C, 電子・情報・システム部門誌 = The transactions of the Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan. C, A publication of Electronics, Information and Systems Society 132(7), 1202-1203, 2012-07-01
- … As a result, we confirmed that optical crosstalk could be prevented for communication through a cow's skin (3.5 mm thick) and that the signal waveform could be transmitted satisfactorily. …
- NAID 10030778503
- satisfactorily satisfactory satisfiability problem satisfiable satisfice satisficing behaviour satisfied satisfiers satisfies satisfy satisfying sato sato eisaku satori satphone satrap satrapy sats sats' satsuma satsuma ware satsuma's ...
- satisfactorilyとは。意味や和訳。[副]満足のゆくように，立派に，申し分なく. - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。
- Welcome to Satisfactorily.com a place to seek conservative but satisfactorily conservative trading performance and investing ... Welcome to the web-home of Satisfactorily.com - "Satisfactorily" has a mission to provide satisfactorily ...