出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/09/06 23:36:00」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人におけるレストレスレッグ症候群の治療 treatment of restless legs syndrome in adults
- 2. パーキンソン病に対する神経保護療法 neuroprotective therapy for parkinson disease
- 3. パーキンソン病の薬理学的治療 pharmacologic treatment of parkinson disease
- 4. 多系統萎縮症：予後および治療 multiple system atrophy prognosis and treatment
- 5. パーキンソン病における症状の変動およびジスキネジア motor fluctuations and dyskinesia in parkinson disease
- Metabolic changes in de novo Parkinson's disease after dopaminergic therapy: A proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy study.
- Ciurleo R1, Bonanno L1, Di Lorenzo G1, Bramanti P1, Marino S2.
- Neuroscience letters.Neurosci Lett.2015 Jul 10;599:55-60. doi: 10.1016/j.neulet.2015.05.044. Epub 2015 May 22.
- The aim of this study was to assess metabolic changes in the motor cortex in de novo Parkinson's disease (PD) patients before and after therapy with ropinirole. Twenty de novo drug-naïve PD patients and 15 healthy controls underwent conventional magnetic resonance imaging and proton magnetic resona
- PMID 26007705
- Dopamine agonists can improve pure apathy associated with lesions of the prefrontal-basal ganglia functional system.
- Blundo C1, Gerace C.
- Neurological sciences : official journal of the Italian Neurological Society and of the Italian Society of Clinical Neurophysiology.Neurol Sci.2015 Jul;36(7):1197-201. doi: 10.1007/s10072-014-2061-5. Epub 2015 Jan 21.
- Apathy is a common neurobehavioral symptom of other syndromes or a syndrome per se which occurs in a variety of neuropsychiatric disorders. Apathy depends on disruption of emotional, cognitive, and behavioral functions. Six brain-damaged patients were assessed, including five patients with unilatera
- PMID 25876742
- Nano-ropinirole for the management of Parkinsonism: blood-brain pharmacokinetics and carrier localization.
- Mustafa G1, Ahuja A, Al Rohaimi AH, Muslim S, Hassan AA, Baboota S, Ali J.
- Expert review of neurotherapeutics.Expert Rev Neurother.2015 Jun;15(6):695-710. doi: 10.1586/14737175.2015.1036743. Epub 2015 May 8.
- AIM: The aim of this study was to investigate the brain targeting potential of chitosan-coated oil in water nanoemulsions (CSNE(ROP)) delivered intranasally in haloperidol-induced Parkinson's disease rat models.METHODS: Chitosan-coated nanoemulsion (CSNE(ROP)) was developed through aqueous titration
- PMID 25955028
- A novel nonsense mutation in the TITF-1 gene in a Japanese family with benign hereditary chorea
- Nakamura Katsuya,Sekijima Yoshiki,Nagamatsu Kiyoshiro,Yoshida Kunihiro,Ikeda Shu-ichi
- JOURNAL OF THE NEUROLOGICAL SCIENCES 313(1-2), 189-192, 2012-02-15
- … The dopamine agonist, ropinirole hydrochloride, reduced her choreic movements, suggesting that levodopa and/or dopamine agonists may compensate for underdeveloped dopaminergic pathways in this disorder. …
- NAID 120005248139
- An anti-Parkinson drug ropinirole depletes orexin from rat hypothalamic slice culture
- Neuroscience Research 68(4), 315-321, 2010-12
- … Non-ergot-type dopamine receptor agonists such as ropinirole are used for the treatment of Parkinson disease, but they occasionally show serious side effects including sleep attacks and daytime sleepiness. … Because narcolepsy is thought to result from deficiency of a hypothalamic neuropeptide orexin, we examined whether ropinirole affected the integrity of orexin-containing neurons, using organotypic slice culture of rat hypothalamus. …
- NAID 80021430682
- 卜蔵 浩和,豊田 元哉,河野 直人,山口 修平
- 脳卒中 31(6), 448-452, 2009-11-25
- NAID 10027053617
- The reference site for ropinirole including news articles, images, and updated information ... What is Ropinirole? Ropinirole is used alone or in combination with other medications to treat Parkinson's disease. It can improve your ability ...
- If you are taking regular ropinirole tablets to treat Parkinson's disease and you miss a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and ...