出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/11/14 11:30:26」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. リファマイシン（リファンピン、リファブチン、リファペンチン） rifamycins rifampin rifabutin rifapentine
- 2. HIV陰性成人における潜伏結核感染の治療 treatment of latent tuberculosis infection in hiv negative adults
- 3. HIV感染患者における肺結核の治療 treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis in the hiv infected patient
- 4. HIV陰性患者における肺結核の治療 treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis in hiv negative patients
- 5. 小児における潜伏結核感染 latent tuberculosis infection in children
- Preliminary pharmacokinetic study of repeated doses of rifampin and rifapentine in Guinea pigs.
- Dutta NK, Alsultan A, Peloquin CA, Karakousis PC.SourceCenter for Tuberculosis Research, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
- Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy.Antimicrob Agents Chemother.2013 Mar;57(3):1535-7. doi: 10.1128/AAC.01933-12. Epub 2013 Jan 7.
- Substitution of rifapentine (RFP) for rifampin (RIF) in the standard antituberculous regimen reduces the time required to cure chronic tuberculosis (TB) infection in mice, but not in guinea pigs. In order to gain insight into these discrepant findings, we conducted a steady-state pharmacokinetic (PK
- PMID 23295923
- Improving existing tools for Mycobacterium xenopi treatment: assessment of drug combinations and characterization of mouse models of infection and chemotherapy.
- Andréjak C, Almeida DV, Tyagi S, Converse PJ, Ammerman NC, Grosset JH.SourceJohns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Center for Tuberculosis Research, 1550 Orleans Street, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA.
- The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy.J Antimicrob Chemother.2013 Mar;68(3):659-65. doi: 10.1093/jac/dks421. Epub 2012 Nov 5.
- BACKGROUND: Mycobacterium xenopi is a common agent of non-tuberculous mycobacterial lung diseases in Europe. However, an optimal treatment regimen for M. xenopi infection has not yet been established. Appropriate in vitro and in vivo model systems are needed for characterization of the activity of p
- PMID 23129730
- Rilpivirine: a new non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor.
- Sharma M, Saravolatz LD.SourceDivision of Infectious Disease, Department of Medicine, St John Hospital & Medical Center, Detroit, MI, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy.J Antimicrob Chemother.2013 Feb;68(2):250-6. doi: 10.1093/jac/dks404. Epub 2012 Oct 25.
- Rilpivirine is a new non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) that is approved for HIV-1 treatment-naive adult patients in combination with other antiretroviral agents. The recommended dose is a 25 mg tablet once daily taken orally with a meal. Due to cytochrome P450 3A4 enzyme inducti
- PMID 23099850
- 第77回総会特別講演 : 新しい抗結核薬開発の展望
- 冨岡 治明
- 結核 77(8), 573-584, 2002-08-15
- … First, I briefly reviewed some new findings (mainly reported after 2000) on the pharmacological status of rifamycin derivatives (rifabutin, rifapentine, and rifalazil), fluoroquinolones (cipro-floxacin, ofloxacin, sparfloxacin, levofloxacin, gatifloxacin, sitafloxacin, moxifloxacin, and others), and new macrolides (clarithromycin, azithromycin, and roxithromycin).<BR>Second, I decribed other types of agents which are being developed as antimycobacterial drugs. …
- NAID 130001428775
- Rifapentine and isoniazid once a week versus rifampicin and isoniazid twice a week for treatment of drug-susceptible pulmonary tuberculosis in HIV-negative patients : a randomized clinical trial
- The Tuberculosis Trials Consortium
- Lancet 360, 528-534, 2002
- NAID 30005709707
- Effectiveness of once-weekly rifapentine and moxifloxacin regimens against Mycobacterium tuberculosis in mice
- LOUNIS N.
- Antimicrob Agents Chemother 45, 3482-3486, 2001
- NAID 30020630109
- Risk of relapse was higher in the rifapentine regimen. During the Intensive Phase of treatment the rate of noncompliance with companion medications was somewhat higher for the rifapentine regimen than for the rifampin regimen. Most ...
- rifapentine /rif·a·pen·tine/ (-pen?tēn) a synthetic rifamycin antibiotic used in the treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis. rifapentine, an antitubercular. indications Rifapentine is used to treat pulmonary tuberculosis. It must be used in ...