出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/07/06 12:14:19」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 処方剤の乱用および中毒：臨床的特徴、疫学、および寄与因子 prescription drug abuse and addiction clinical features epidemiology and contributing factors
- 2. 癌疼痛の管理：オピオイド系薬剤を使用している患者の一般原則およびリスク管理 cancer pain management general principles and risk management for patients receiving opioids
- 3. 鎮静剤および催眠剤の乱用および依存：薬理学および疫学 sedatives and hypnotics abuse and dependence pharmacology and epidemiology
- 4. オピオイド系薬剤を用いた癌疼痛の管理：至適鎮痛作用 cancer pain management with opioids optimizing analgesia
- 5. 医療従事者の精神的健康障害 impaired healthcare provider
- Limited physical contact through a mesh barrier is sufficient for social reward-conditioned place preference in adolescent male rats.
- Peartree NA, Hood LE, Thiel KJ, Sanabria F, Pentkowski NS, Chandler KN, Neisewander JL.SourceDepartment of Psychology, Arizona State University, P.O. Box 871104, Tempe, AZ 85287-1104, United States.
- Physiology & behavior.Physiol Behav.2012 Feb 1;105(3):749-56. Epub 2011 Oct 8.
- Adolescence is a period of enhanced sensitivity to social influences and vulnerability to drug abuse. Social reward in adolescent rats has been demonstrated with the conditioned place preference (CPP) model, but it is not clear whether limited contact with another rat without play is sufficient to p
- PMID 22008744
- Dopamine D1 receptor modulation in nucleus accumbens lowers voluntary wheel running in rats bred to run high distances.
- Roberts MD, Gilpin L, Parker KE, Childs TE, Will MJ, Booth FW.SourceDepartment of Biomedical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri, 65211, USA.
- Physiology & behavior.Physiol Behav.2012 Feb 1;105(3):661-8. Epub 2011 Oct 6.
- Dopamine signaling in the nucleus accumbens (NAc) has been postulated to influence reward development towards drugs of abuse and exercise. Herein, we used generation 4-5 rats that were selectively bred to voluntary run high (HVR) versus low (LVR) distances in order to examine if dopamine-like 1 (D1)
- PMID 22001493
- Behavioural and physiological correlates of impulsivity in the domestic dog (Canis familiaris).
- Wright HF, Mills DS, Pollux PM.SourceAnimal Behaviour, Cognition and Welfare Group, Department of Biological Sciences, University of Lincoln, Riseholme Park, Lincoln, LN2 2LG, UK.
- Physiology & behavior.Physiol Behav.2012 Feb 1;105(3):676-82. Epub 2011 Oct 1.
- Impulsivity is a trait related to inhibitory control which is expressed in a range of behaviours. Impulsive individuals show a decreased ability to tolerate delay of reinforcement, and more impulsive behaviour has been linked to decreased levels of serotonin and dopamine in a number of species. In d
- PMID 21986321
- 人的資産と管理会計 : 「統合的業績管理システム」の深化と拡張に向けた研究課題
- 内山 哲彦,ウチヤマ アキヒコ,Uchiyama Akihiko
- 千葉大学経済研究 26(3), 69-95, 2011-12
- … We investigated the pay-for-performance systems of Japanese companies, and discovered that a part of personnel management systems, particularly reward systems, had the linkage with performance management systems. … In this paper, we bring focus into the personnel development aiming at knowledge and capabilities aligned with the strategy, examine that it has the linkage with performance management systems as reward systems do, and present important research topics regarding this examination.欧文抄録: p.193-194 …
- NAID 120003659683
- The issues of goal setting, interest, and reward in self-regulated learning
- Okazaki Makiko,岡崎 万紀子
- 国際経営論集 42, 67-80, 2011-10-31
- ArticlesSelf-regulated learning (SRL) is the theory developed in the field of educational psychology. SRL is based on the idea that behaviours are regulated by the self-concept. This self-concept is t …
- NAID 120003558163
- Why did Executives of Local Companies Enter Graduate School of Local University?
- Nishimura Norihiro,Omura Yoshiyuki,Hasegawa Satoko,Maruyama Tokuyoshi,Ogura Tomohide,Kawajiri Junpei,Fujieda Hisayo,Ito asanori,Okuda Tadashi,Morikane Daizo,Ochiai Yutaka,Sakaki Hiroyuki,Kawada Toshikatsu,Matsuura Nobuo,Zang Liqing,Yamada Tomomi
- Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Regional Innovation Studies : (IWRIS2010) (2), 27-30, 2011-10
- … This individual approach was effective but not enough for their expected hopes as the reward of time and efforts which they spend at Univer-sity. …
- NAID 120003483525