出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/02/28 16:33:07」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 注入可能軟部組織充填剤：永久的に有効な充填剤 injectable soft tissue fillers permanent agents
- 2. 肺の高分解能CT high resolution computed tomography of the lungs
- 3. 未分化型の全身性リウマチ性（結合組織）疾患およびオーバーラップ症候群 undifferentiated systemic rheumatic connective tissue diseases and overlap syndromes
- 4. 注入可能軟部組織充填剤：臨床的使用の概要 injectable soft tissue fillers overview of clinical use
- 5. 注入可能軟部組織充填剤：非永久性充填剤 injectable soft tissue fillers temporary agents
- Comparative histometric analysis of the effects of high-intensity focused ultrasound and radiofrequency on skin.
- Suh DH1, Choi JH, Lee SJ, Jeong KH, Song KY, Shin MK.
- Journal of cosmetic and laser therapy : official publication of the European Society for Laser Dermatology.J Cosmet Laser Ther.2015 Oct;17(5):230-6. doi: 10.3109/14764172.2015.1022189.
- INTRODUCTION: High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) and radiofrequency (RF) are used for non-invasive skin tightening. Neocollagenesis and neoelastogenesis have been reported to have a mechanism of controlled thermal injury.OBJECTIVE: To compare neocollagenesis and neoelastogenesis in each layer
- PMID 25723905
- Nevus Lipomatosus Cutaneous Superficialis With Perifollicular Fibromas.
- Anzai A1, Halpern I, Rivitti-Machado MC.
- The American Journal of dermatopathology.Am J Dermatopathol.2015 Sep;37(9):704-6. doi: 10.1097/DAD.0000000000000280.
- Nevus lipomatosus cutaneous superficialis (NLCS) is a rare cutaneous hamartoma characterized by groups of mature fat cells in the dermis. The authors report a case of a dark-skinnned, 6-year-old, Brazilian girl with 1 lesion in the right upper chest, extending to the neck, since 1 year of age. The d
- PMID 25839891
- Tissue-specific expression pattern and histological distribution of NLRP3 in Chinese yellow chicken.
- Ye J1, Yu M, Zhang K, Liu J, Wang Q, Tao P, Jia K, Liao M, Ning Z.
- Veterinary research communications.Vet Res Commun.2015 Sep;39(3):171-7. doi: 10.1007/s11259-015-9641-6. Epub 2015 Aug 6.
- Pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs) play important role in inflammation which means response of the host to stimuli. NOD-like receptor protein 3 (NLRP3) inflammasome is involved in the onset and development of inflammation. NLRP3, as one of the most important inflammasome sensors, has sig
- PMID 26246158
- 梅野 博仁
- 耳鼻咽喉科臨床 108(2), 81-91, 2015
- … However, FIL with a quantity of adipose tissue has been used to treat the arytenoid cartilage of the paralyzed side, even in patients with severe glottal gaps. … The structure consisting of a unilocular cell, containing a single droplet of lipid, surrounded by a meshwork of delicate reticular fiber is one of the reasons why autologous fat has viscous properties similar to those of human lamina propria. …
- NAID 130004827503
- Adenylate kinase 2 deficiency limits survival and regulates various genes during larval stages of <I>Drosophila melanogaster</I>
- , , , , , ,
- The Journal of Medical Investigation 61(1.2), 137-150, 2014
- … Two other groups found that human AK2 mutations cause reticular dysgenesis, a form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) that is associated with severe hematopoietic defects and sensorineural deafness. … In this study, effects of tissue-specific inactivation of the <I>Dak2</I> …
- NAID 130004822700
- Histopathological and Immunohistochemical Studies of the Distribution of Elastic Fibers in Oral Fibrous Hyperplasia
- International Journal of Oral-Medical Sciences 12(4), 216-224, 2014
- … However, details regarding the presence of elastic fibers and reticular fibers other than collagen fibers in OFH are unclear. … Therefore, this study focused on elastic fibers in the connective tissue with regard to OFH, and assessed the histopathological, histochemical, and immunohistochemical distribution of the elastic fibers.All cases of OFH (120 cases) were performed Elastica van Gieson (EvG) staining, and the distribution of elastic fibers was assessed using image analysis (binarization). …
- NAID 130004679800
- Reticular connective tissue is a type of connective tissue. It has a network of reticular fibers, made of type III collagen. Reticular fibers are not unique to reticular connective tissue, but only in this type are they dominant. Reticular fibers are ...
- Reticular connective tissue is a type of body tissue that is supported with a branching framework of collagen fibers. It is found...