全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 播種性血管内凝固の病態および病因 pathogenesis and etiology of disseminated intravascular coagulation
- 2. 妊娠中の播種性血管内凝固 disseminated intravascular coagulation during pregnancy
- 3. 妊娠中絶：妊娠第二期 termination of pregnancy second trimester
- 4. 成人における播種性血管内凝固の臨床的特徴、診断、および治療 clinical features diagnosis and treatment of disseminated intravascular coagulation in adults
- 5. 死産の診断およびマネージメント diagnosis and management of stillbirth
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation in obstetric and gynecologic disorders.
- Montagnana M1, Franchi M, Danese E, Gotsch F, Guidi GC.
- Seminars in thrombosis and hemostasis.Semin Thromb Hemost.2010 Jun;36(4):404-18. doi: 10.1055/s-0030-1254049. Epub 2010 Jul 7.
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) is a syndrome characterized by a massive, widespread, and ongoing activation of the coagulation system, secondary to a variety of clinical conditions. Many obstetric complications, such as abruptio placentae, amniotic fluid embolism, endotoxin sepsis, ret
- PMID 20614392
- Evidence of maternal platelet activation, excessive thrombin generation, and high amniotic fluid tissue factor immunoreactivity and functional activity in patients with fetal death.
- Erez O1, Gotsch F, Mazaki-Tovi S, Vaisbuch E, Kusanovic JP, Kim CJ, Chaiworapongsa T, Hoppensteadt D, Fareed J, Than NG, Nhan-Chang CL, Yeo L, Pacora P, Mazor M, Hassan SS, Mittal P, Romero R.
- The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med.2009 Aug;22(8):672-87. doi: 10.1080/14767050902853117.
- OBJECTIVE: Fetal death can lead to disseminated intravascular coagulation or fetal death syndrome. However, currently it is not clear what are the changes in the coagulation system in patients with a fetal death without the fetal death syndrome. This study was undertaken to determine: (1) whether fe
- PMID 19736615
- Sudden infant death syndrome: selenium administered above dietary needs stabilizes the electrocardiograms of subjects deprived of exercise stimuli to the brain.
- Reid GM1.
- Medical hypotheses.Med Hypotheses.2007;68(6):1265-7. Epub 2006 Dec 4.
- The human foetus begins preparation for extrauterine life in the 26th week of gestation. Victims of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) were described as having less-intensive reactions to environmental stimuli than their siblings. They were described as less-active physically and more breathless an
- PMID 17141967
- Excessive bleeding during delivery is common with the condition. Synonym(s): Retained Dead Fetus Syndrome Found on http://www.pregnology.com/AZ/D/1 dead fetus syndrome Type: Term Definitions: 1. syndrome Found on ...
- dead fetus syndrome, a condition in which the fetus has died but has remained in the uterus for some time. The condition leads to a blood coagulation disorder and disseminated intravascular coagulation, and the eventual delivery is ...
- hold, keep back, hold back