出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/07/05 09:26:25」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 薬剤耐性結核の疫学および分子メカニズム epidemiology and molecular mechanisms of drug resistant tuberculosis
- 2. マラセチア感染症 malassezia infection
- 3. 自己免疫性肝炎の病因 pathogenesis of autoimmune hepatitis
- 4. IgG サブクラス欠乏症 igg subclass deficiency
- 5. ノカルジア症の微生物学、疫学、および病因 microbiology epidemiology and pathogenesis of nocardiosis
- Apolipoprotein A5 T-1131C variant and risk for metabolic syndrome in obese adolescents.
- Zaki M, Amr K.SourceBiological Anthropology, Medical Research Division, National Research Centre, Egypt. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Gene.Gene.2014 Jan 15;534(1):44-7. doi: 10.1016/j.gene.2013.10.032. Epub 2013 Oct 22.
- BACKGROUND: Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5) gene variants are associated with increased plasma triglycerides, a risk factor for metabolic syndrome (MS). The goal of the current study was the investigation of the distribution of T-1131C variant among obese adolescents with MS compared with healthy controls
- PMID 24161374
- A Novel FGFR2 Mutation in Tyrosine Kinase II Domain, L617F, in Crouzon Syndrome.
- Suh YJ, Bae HS, Choi JY, Lee JH, Kim MJ, Kim S, Ryoo HM, Baek SH.SourceDepartment of Orthodontics, School of Dentistry and Dental Research Institute, Seoul National University, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- Journal of cellular biochemistry.J Cell Biochem.2014 Jan;115(1):102-10. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24637.
- The purposes of this study were to find a novel mutation of FGFR2 in Korean Crouzon syndrome patients and to identify the functional consequences of this mutation. The samples consisted of 16 Crouzon patients. Peripheral venous blood was collected from the patients. FGFR2 mutation screening was perf
- PMID 23913723
- A Case Study on the Association of Variation of Bitter-Taste Receptor Gene TAS2R38 with the Height, Weight and Energy Intake in Japanese Female College Students
- INOUE Hiroko,YAMAKAWA-KOBAYASHI Kimiko,SUZUKI Yuichi [他],NAKANO Teruyo,HAYASHI Hisayoshi,KUWANO Toshiko
- Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology 59(1), 16-21, 2013
- … The genotypes of two common single nucleotide polymorphisms in TAS2R38 (A49P and I296V) were determined by PCR-restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP) method. …
- NAID 130003368144
- The APE1 Asp/Asp Genotype and the Combination of APE1 Asp/Asp and hOGG1-Cys Variants Are Associated With Increased p53 Mutation in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- LIN Chun-Hsuan,CHEN Po-Ming,CHENG Ya-Wen,CHEN Chih-Yi,YUAN Chiun-Jye,LEE Huei
- Journal of epidemiology 22(6), 537-542, 2012-11-01
- … DNA polymorphisms of hOGG1 and APE1 were determined by polymerase chain reaction (PCR)-based restriction fragment length polymorphism. … Multiple logistic regression was used to estimate odds ratios (ORs) and 95% CIs for the risk of p53 mutation associated with polymorphisms of hOGG1 and APE1 in lung cancer.<BR>Results: As expected, no association between hOGG1 polymorphism and p53 mutation was observed in this population. …
- NAID 10031126937
- Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphisms (RFLPs) Restriction enzymes cut DNA at precise points producing a collection of DNA fragments of precisely defined length. These can be separated by electrophoresis, with the smaller ...
- DNAs from different individuals rarely have exactly the same array of restriction sites and distances between these sites. Therefore, the population is said to be polymorphic (having many forms) for these restriction fragment patterns.