- (生物)(刺激などに)反応する (栄二郎より)
- (医)(薬が)効果がある、効き目を現す (栄二郎より)
- Patients with primary carcinoma in situ responded significantly more within 6 months of bacillus Calmette-Guerin than those with secondary carcinoma in situ (65% vs 39%, p ＜0.001).
- (医)(刺激に生体が)反応する (栄二郎より)
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/09/16 23:09:35」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 潰瘍性大腸炎の内科的管理 medical management of ulcerative colitis
- 2. 続発性性腺機能低下を呈する男性における生殖能の誘導 induction of fertility in men with secondary hypogonadism
- 3. 鉄欠乏性貧血の治療 treatment of anemia due to iron deficiency
- 4. 発展途上国の小児における重度の栄養障害：治療 severe malnutrition in children in developing countries treatment
- 5. 慢性B型肝炎ウイルス感染に対する従来型インターフェロンおよびペグインターフェロン standard and pegylated interferon for chronic hepatitis b virus infection
- Three human cell types respond to multi-walled carbon nanotubes and titanium dioxide nanobelts with cell-specific transcriptomic and proteomic expression patterns.
- Tilton SC1, Karin NJ, Tolic A, Xie Y, Lai X, Hamilton RF Jr, Waters KM, Holian A, Witzmann FA, Orr G.Author information 1Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory, and Fundamental & Computational Sciences Directorate, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory , Richland, WA , USA.AbstractThe growing use of engineered nanoparticles (NPs) in commercial and medical applications raises the urgent need for tools that can predict NP toxicity. Global transcriptome and proteome analyses were conducted on three human cell types, exposed to two high aspect ratio NP types, to identify patterns of expression that might indicate high versus low NP toxicity. Three cell types representing the most common routes of human exposure to NPs, including macrophage-like (THP-1), small airway epithelial and intestinal (Caco-2/HT29-MTX) cells, were exposed to TiO2 nanobelts (TiO2-NB; high toxicity) and multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWCNT; low toxicity) at low (10 µg/mL) and high (100 µg/mL) concentrations for 1 and 24 h. Unique patterns of gene and protein expressions were identified for each cell type, with no differentially expressed (p < 0.05, 1.5-fold change) genes or proteins overlapping across all three cell types. While unique to each cell type, the early response was primarily independent of NP type, showing similar expression patterns in response to both TiO2-NB and MWCNT. The early response might, therefore, indicate a general response to insult. In contrast, the 24 h response was unique to each NP type. The most significantly (p < 0.05) enriched biological processes in THP-1 cells indicated TiO2-NB regulation of pathways associated with inflammation, apoptosis, cell cycle arrest, DNA replication stress and genomic instability, while MWCNT-regulated pathways indicated increased cell proliferation, DNA repair and anti-apoptosis. These two distinct sets of biological pathways might, therefore, underlie cellular responses to high and low NP toxicity, respectively.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Aug;8(5):533-48. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.803624. Epub 2013 Jun 7.
- The growing use of engineered nanoparticles (NPs) in commercial and medical applications raises the urgent need for tools that can predict NP toxicity. Global transcriptome and proteome analyses were conducted on three human cell types, exposed to two high aspect ratio NP types, to identify patterns
- PMID 23659652
- Suicidal and online: how do online behaviors inform us of this high-risk population?
- Harris KM1, McLean JP, Sheffield J.Author information 1a School of Psychology , The University of Newcastle , Callaghan , Australia.AbstractTo assist suicide prevention we need a better understanding of how suicidal individuals act in their environment, and the online world offers an ideal opportunity to examine daily behaviors. This anonymous survey (N = 1,016) provides first-of-its-kind empirical evidence demonstrating suicide-risk people (n = 290) are unique in their online behaviors. Suicidal users reported more time online, greater likelihood of developing online personal relationships, and greater use of online forums. In addition, suicide-risk women reported more time browsing/surfing and social networking. The authors conclude that suicide prevention efforts should respond to suicide-risk users' greater demands for online interpersonal communications.
- Death studies.Death Stud.2014 Jul;38(6):387-94. doi: 10.1080/07481187.2013.768313. Epub 2013 Oct 18.
- To assist suicide prevention we need a better understanding of how suicidal individuals act in their environment, and the online world offers an ideal opportunity to examine daily behaviors. This anonymous survey (N = 1,016) provides first-of-its-kind empirical evidence demonstrating suicide-risk
- PMID 24666145
- EPPM and Willingness to Respond: The Role of Risk and Efficacy Communication in Strengthening Public Health Emergency Response Systems.
- Barnett DJ1, Thompson CB, Semon NL, Errett NA, Harrison KL, Anderson MK, Ferrell JL, Freiheit JM, Hudson R, McKee M, Mejia-Echeverry A, Spitzer J, Balicer RD, Links JM, Storey JD.Author information 1a Johns Hopkins Preparedness and Emergency Response Research Center , Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.AbstractThis study examines the attitudinal impact of an Extended Parallel Process Model (EPPM)-based training curriculum on local public health department (LHD) workers' willingness to respond to representative public health emergency scenarios. Data are from 71 U.S. LHDs in urban and rural settings across nine states. The study explores changes in response willingness and EPPM threat and efficacy appraisals between randomly assigned control versus intervention health departments, at baseline and 1 week post curriculum, through an EPPM-based survey/resurvey design. Levels of response willingness and emergency response-related attitudes/beliefs are measured. Analyses focus on two scenario categories that have appeared on a U.S. government list of scenarios of significant concern: a weather-related emergency and a radiological "dirty" bomb event (U.S. Department of Homeland Security, 2007). The greatest impact from the training intervention on response willingness was observed among LHD workers who had low levels of EPPM-related threat and efficacy perceptions at baseline. Self-efficacy and response efficacy and response willingness increased in intervention LHDs for both scenarios, with greater response willingness increases observed for the radiological "dirty" bomb terrorism scenario. Findings indicate the importance of building efficacy versus enhancing threat perceptions as a path toward greater response willingness, and suggest the potential applicability of such curricular interventions for boosting emergency response willingness among other cadres of health providers.
- Health communication.Health Commun.2014 Jul;29(6):598-609. doi: 10.1080/10410236.2013.785474. Epub 2013 Jun 25.
- This study examines the attitudinal impact of an Extended Parallel Process Model (EPPM)-based training curriculum on local public health department (LHD) workers' willingness to respond to representative public health emergency scenarios. Data are from 71 U.S. LHDs in urban and rural settings across
- PMID 23799806
- Ageing and the Moses Illusion: Older adults fall for Moses but if asked directly, stick with Noah.
- Umanath S1, Dolan PO, Marsh EJ.Author information 1a Department of Psychology & Neuroscience , Duke University , Durham , NC , USA.AbstractMany people respond "two" to the question "How many animals of each kind did Moses take on the ark?", even though they know the reference should be to Noah. The Moses Illusion demonstrates a failure to apply stored knowledge (Erickson & Mattson, 1981). Of interest was whether older adults' robust knowledge bases would protect them from vulnerability to this illusion. Of secondary interest were any age differences in the memorial consequences of the illusion, and whether older adults' prior knowledge would protect them from later reproducing information from distorted questions (e.g., later saying that Moses took two animals of each kind on the ark). Surprisingly, older adults fell for the Moses Illusion more often than did younger adults. However, falling for the illusion did not affect older adults' later memory; they were less suggestible than young adults. Most importantly, older adults were more likely to recover from exposure to distorted questions and respond correctly. Explanations of these findings, drawing on theories of cognitive ageing, are discussed.
- Memory (Hove, England).Memory.2014 Jul;22(5):481-92. doi: 10.1080/09658211.2013.799701. Epub 2013 May 24.
- Many people respond "two" to the question "How many animals of each kind did Moses take on the ark ", even though they know the reference should be to Noah. The Moses Illusion demonstrates a failure to apply stored knowledge (Erickson & Mattson, 1981). Of interest was whether older adults' robus
- PMID 23705952
- Hormonal regulation of the death commitment in programmed cell death of the silkworm anterior silk glands
- Matsui Hiroto,Kakei Motonori,Iwami Masafumi,Sakurai Sho
- Journal of Insect Physiology 58(12), 1575-1581, 2012-12
- … Similarly, larvae of the fifth instar do not respond to 20E through day 5 of the instar (V5). … Removal of the corpora allata allowed the V0 larval ASGs to respond to 20E with PCD. …
- NAID 120004996998
- 荻原勇一 ,河本 祐幣,市川 尚,窪田 諭,阿部 昭博
- 情報処理学会研究報告. 情報システムと社会環境研究報告 2012-IS-122(1), 1-8, 2012-11-26
- 近年,観光振興における情報発信の重要性が認識され,観光ガイドシステムへの導入ニーズが高まっている.筆者らは,ユニバーサルデザインに配慮した観光ガイドシステムの実践的研究に地域と連携して取り組んできた.同システムは平泉等に導入され,他地域からの同様の取組要望も寄せられているものの,観光地の導入ニーズや特性は多様であり,それらに柔軟に対応できる仕組みが求められている.そこで,本研究では観光地の多様なニ …
- NAID 110009487388
- 吉田 佳代,山崎 祥子,楢木野 裕美
- 日本小児看護学会誌 = Journal of Japanese Society of Child Health Nursing 21(3), 29-36, 2012-11
- NAID 40019510215
- 石橋 祐介,畠山 真吾,岡本 哲平 [他]
- 泌尿器科紀要 = Acta urologica Japonica 58(11), 609-612, 2012-11
- … However, lung and renal metastases did not respond to chemotherapy. …
- NAID 40019497390
- respondとは。意味や和訳。[動](自)[I（[副]）]1 （…に）返事をする, 返答する, 応じる；〈会衆などが〉（牧師に）応唱する((to ...))；（動作で）答える((with, by ...)). ⇒ANSWER[類語]respond to the challenge挑戦に応じるHe ...
- 今回はDieselに新しくデザイナーとして加わったニコラ・フォルミケッティさんを紹介したいと思います。 ニコラさんは雑誌Vogueの表紙になり巷で話題を呼んだLady Gagaのミートドレス ↓ lady gaga meat dress を手掛けた、東京生まれのデザイナー ...
- RESPOND, 大分県大分市. 57 likes · 2 talking about this · 127 were here. 取り扱い ：Diesel ：Diesel Black Gold ... こんにちは。 ご無沙汰しております。 RESPONDからのお知らせです。 ご存知の方もいらっしゃると思いますが この度 ...
|拡張検索||「correspondence」「respondent」「correspondingly」「correspondence course」「first responder」|