- direct repeat、inverted repeat sequence、reiterated sequence、repeat tract、repeated sequence、repetitive region
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 遺伝的変異の概要 overview of genetic variation
- 2. 成人における迅速導入気管挿管のための前処置剤 pretreatment agents for rapid sequence intubation in adults
- 3. 成人における迅速導入気管挿管 rapid sequence intubation in adults
- 4. 成人における迅速導入気管挿管のための神経筋遮断剤（NMBA） neuromuscular blocking agents nmba for rapid sequence intubation in adults
- 5. 成人における迅速導入気管挿管のための鎮静剤または導入剤 sedation or induction agents for rapid sequence intubation in adults
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation potentiates glutamatergic neurotransmission in depressed adolescents.
- Croarkin PE1, Nakonezny PA2, Wall CA3, Murphy LL4, Sampson SM4, Frye MA4, Port JD5.
- Psychiatry research.Psychiatry Res.2016 Jan 30;247:25-33. doi: 10.1016/j.pscychresns.2015.11.005. Epub 2015 Nov 27.
- Abnormalities in glutamate neurotransmission may have a role in the pathophysiology of adolescent depression. The present pilot study examined changes in cortical glutamine/glutamate ratios in depressed adolescents receiving high-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation. Ten adolescent
- PMID 26651598
- Rapid evolutionary turnover underlies conserved lncRNA-genome interactions.
- Quinn JJ1, Zhang QC2, Georgiev P3, Ilik IA3, Akhtar A3, Chang HY2.
- Genes & development.Genes Dev.2016 Jan 15;30(2):191-207.
- Many long noncoding RNAs (lncRNAs) can regulate chromatin states, but the evolutionary origin and dynamics driving lncRNA-genome interactions are unclear. We adapted an integrative strategy that identifies lncRNA orthologs in different species despite limited sequence similarity, which is applicable
- PMID 26773003
- Diversity of Xanthomonas campestris Isolates from Symptomatic Crucifers in New York State.
- Lange HW1, Tancos MA1, Carlson MO1, Smart CD1.
- Phytopathology.Phytopathology.2016 Jan 14:PHYTO06150134R. [Epub ahead of print]
- To assess the diversity of Xanthomonas campestris spp. infecting crucifers in New York, 154 isolates were collected over 10 years across the state. The goal was to determine if isolates of the pathogen were overwintering in New York and serving as primary inoculum in subsequent years, or if novel is
- PMID 26551450
- 当院で分離されたexfoliative toxin産生Staphylococcus aureusのrepetitive-sequence-based PCRを用いた相同性解析
- 宮本 仁志,村上 忍,西宮 達也 [他]
- 感染症学雑誌 = The journal of the Japanese Association for Infectious Diseases 89(3), 369-374, 2015-05
- NAID 40020498737
- Rational design of specific binding hairpin Py-Im polyamides targeting human telomere sequences.
- Guo Chuanxin,Kawamoto Yusuke,Asamitsu Sefan,Sawatani Yoshito,Hashiya Kaori,Bando Toshikazu,Sugiyama Hiroshi
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry 23(4), 855-860, 2015-02-15
- … N-Methylpyrrole (Py)–N-methylimidazole (Im) polyamides are organic molecules that can recognize predetermined DNA sequences in a sequence-specific manner. … Human telomeres contain regions of (TTAGGG)n repetitive nucleotide sequences at each end of chromosomes, and these regions protect the chromosome from deterioration or from fusion with neighboring chromosomes. …
- NAID 120005555482
- Incidence, Intraspecific Diversity and Toxigenic Profile of Bacillus cereus in the Yellow-Water, a Fermented Food Flavor Enhancer
- Lin Kai,Cai Ting,Song Feifei,Yuan Chunhong,Li Zuogui,Zhang Qing,Xing Yage,Xiang Wenliang
- Food Science and Technology Research 21(2), 275-279, 2015
- … cereus was observed by repetitive (GTG)5 sequence polymorphism-PCR, with six subtypes, and were further discriminated into seven subtypes by 16S-23S rRNA intergenic transcribed spacer. …
- NAID 130005098053
- Sequences with short repeating units The two most common terms used for sequences containing short repeating units are simple sequence repeat (SSR) and microsatellite. SSRs are composed of short (1 to 5 bp), tandemly ...
- repetitive sequence a repeated sequence of nucleotides found in the DNA of eukaryotes. There are various types ... a repeated sequence of nucleotides found in the DNA of eukaryotes. There are various types. (1) Satellite DNA typically consists of tandem (head-to-tail) repeats of a few hundred nucleotides.
|リンク元||「繰返し配列」「direct repeat」「反復配列」「inverted repeat sequence」「repetitive region」|
- a sequence of、arrange、arrangement、array、barrage、consecutive、consequence、constellation、continually、continue、continuous、order、ordinal、outcome、output、product、result、resultant、sequencing、sequential、serial、series、thread
- chronological sequence, succession, successiveness, chronological succession