出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/09/04 08:50:20」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- A novel coding-region RNA element modulates infectious dengue virus particle production in both mammalian and mosquito cells and regulates viral replication in Aedes aegypti mosquitoes.
- Groat-Carmona AM, Orozco S, Friebe P, Payne A, Kramer L, Harris E.SourceDivision of Infectious Diseases and Vaccinology, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA.
- Virology.Virology.2012 Oct 25;432(2):511-26. Epub 2012 Jul 25.
- Dengue virus (DENV) is an enveloped flavivirus with a positive-sense RNA genome transmitted by Aedes mosquitoes, causing the most important arthropod-borne viral disease affecting humans. Relatively few cis-acting RNA regulatory elements have been described in the DENV coding-region. Here, by introd
- PMID 22840606
- The HIV-1 major splice donor D1 is activated by splicing enhancer elements within the leader region and the p17-inhibitory sequence.
- Asang C, Erkelenz S, Schaal H.SourceInstitut für Virologie, Universitätsklinikum Düsseldorf, Universitätsstr. 1, D-40225 Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Virology.Virology.2012 Oct 10;432(1):133-45. Epub 2012 Jun 30.
- Usage of the HIV-1 major 5' splice site D1 is a prerequisite for generation of all spliced viral mRNAs encoding essential regulatory and structural proteins. We set out to determine whether flanking sequences ensure D1-activation. We found that an exonic splicing enhancer function is exerted by the
- PMID 22749061
- Interphase adhesion geometry is transmitted to an internal regulator for spindle orientation via caveolin-1
- Nature Communications 7, 2016-06-13
- NAID 120005774665
- A Novel SRP Recognition Sequence in the Homeostatic Control Region of Heat Shock Transcription Factor σ.
- Scientific reports 6, 2016-04-07
- NAID 120005818229
- Protein oxidation mediated by heme-induced active site conversion specific for heme-regulated transcription factor, iron response regulator
- Scientific Reports 6, 2016-01-05
- NAID 120005819498
- The regulatory region of the human OXTR gene displays binding sites for several transcription factors, such as growth associated binding protein, CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein (C/EBP), activator protein-1 (AP-1), Sp-1, nuclear ...
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Where is the regulatory region? I know that it's the part of the DNA that controls gene expression, so would that be the promoter and the RBD, or the area in between them? or ...
|リンク元||「制御領域」「regulatory domain」「control element」|
- regulatory region
- regulatory region