- Treatment for chemotherapy-induced alopecia in mice using parathyroid hormone agonists and antagonists linked to a collagen binding domain.
- Katikaneni R, Ponnapakkam T, Suda H, Miyata S, Sakon J, Matsushita O, Gensure RC.SourceDepartment of Pediatric Endocrinology, Children's Hospital at Montefiore and Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2012 Sep 1;131(5):E813-21. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27379. Epub 2012 Jan 24.
- Parathyroid hormone (PTH) agonists and antagonists have been shown to improve hair growth after chemotherapy; however, rapid clearance and systemic side-effects complicate their usage. To facilitate delivery and retention to skin, we fused PTH agonists and antagonists to the collagen binding domain
- PMID 22130912
- A new method to assess the influence of migration from polymeric materials on the biostability of drinking water.
- Bucheli-Witschel M, Kötzsch S, Darr S, Widler R, Egli T.SourceDepartment of Environmental Microbiology, Eawag, Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, Überlandstrasse 133, CH-8600 Dübendorf, Switzerland.
- Water research.Water Res.2012 Sep 1;46(13):4246-60. Epub 2012 May 19.
- After having produced drinking water of high quality it is of vital interest to distribute the water without compromising its quality neither by recontamination nor by microbial regrowth. To minimize regrowth, the strategy of distributing biostable water is followed in several European countries. Th
- PMID 22682266
- Revisiting the role of strain in solid-phase epitaxial regrowth of ion-implanted silicon
- Hu Kuan-Kan,Liang Shin-Yang,Woon Wei
- Appl. Phys. Express 8(2), 021302, 2015-01-28
- … Solid-phase-epitaxial-regrowth (SPER) dynamics of ion-implanted silicon were studied through in situ time-resolved reflectivity measurements. …
- NAID 150000110090
- Highly oriented lateral growth of SiGe thin films on glass induced by constitutional undercooling
- Kitahara Kuninori,Shibutani Kazuya,Okabe Yasunori,Meguro Tatsuya,Hara Akito
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(2), 021302, 2015-01-23
- … This growth stability was improved by performing multiple scans, where the growth was dominated by regrowth from crystal to crystal. …
- NAID 150000110127
- Corrugation reduction in periodically inverted GaAs by molecular beam epitaxy growth using arsenic dimers
- Narasaki Ryota,Matsushita Tomonori,Kondo Takashi
- Appl. Phys. Express 8(2), 025601, 2015-01-23
- … Molecular beam epitaxy (MBE) regrowth of GaAs on periodically inverted GaAs(100) substrates using arsenic dimers (As<inf>2</inf>) was studied. … This result indicates that As<inf>2</inf>MBE regrowth can be used to fabricate highly efficient GaAs/AlGaAs wavelength conversion waveguiding devices owing to a reduction in the propagation losses caused by interface corrugations. …
- NAID 150000110100
- breed、breeding、copy、duplicate、duplication、generative、genital、multiply、playback、propagate、propagation、recycle、regenerate、regeneration、regrow、regrowth、renaturation、renature、renew、renewal、replicate、replication、replicational、replicative、representation、reproduce、reproductive、reproductive period
- reproductive memory
- reprocess, reuse