出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/09/04 23:56:29」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Pharmacokinetics and Imaging of (212)Pb-TCMC-Trastuzumab After Intraperitoneal Administration in Ovarian Cancer Patients.
- Meredith RF, Torgue J, Azure MT, Shen S, Saddekni S, Banaga E, Carlise R, Bunch P, Yoder D, Alvarez R.Author information 1 Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Alabama at Birmingham , Birmingham, Alabama.AbstractAbstract Purpose: Study distribution, pharmacokinetics, and safety of intraperitoneal (IP) (212)Pb-TCMC-trastuzumab in patients with HER-2-expressing malignancy. Experimental Design: IP (212)Pb-TCMC-trastuzumab was delivered, after 4 mg/kg intravenous (IV) trastuzumab, to 3 patients with HER-2-expressing cancer who had failed standard therapies. Patients were monitored for toxicity and pharmacokinetics/dosimetry parameters. Results: Imaging studies after 0.2 mCi/m(2) (7.4 MBq/m(2)) show little redistribution out of the peritoneal cavity and no significant uptake in major organs. Peak blood level of the radiolabeled antibody, determined by decay corrected counts, was <23% injected dose at 63 hours; maximum blood radioactivity concentration was 6.3nCi/mL at 18 hours. Cumulative urinary excretion was ≤6% in 2.3 half-lives. The maximum external exposure rate immediately post-infusion at skin contact over the abdomen averaged 7.67 mR/h and dropped to 0.67 mR/h by 24 hours. The exposure rates at the other positions monitored (axilla, chest, and femur) decreased as a function of distance from the abdomen. The data points correlate closely with (212)Pb physical decay (T1/2=10.6 hours). Follow-up >6 months showed no evidence of agent-related toxicity. Conclusions: Pharmacokinetics and imaging after 0.2 mCi/m(2) IP (212)Pb-TCMC-trastuzumab in patients with HER-2-expressing malignancy showed minimal distribution outside the peritoneal cavity, ≤6% urinary excretion, and good tolerance.
- Cancer biotherapy & radiopharmaceuticals.Cancer Biother Radiopharm.2014 Feb;29(1):12-7. doi: 10.1089/cbr.2013.1531. Epub 2013 Nov 14.
- Abstract Purpose: Study distribution, pharmacokinetics, and safety of intraperitoneal (IP) (212)Pb-TCMC-trastuzumab in patients with HER-2-expressing malignancy. Experimental Design: IP (212)Pb-TCMC-trastuzumab was delivered, after 4 mg/kg intravenous (IV) trastuzumab, to 3 patients with HER-2-exp
- PMID 24229395
- Effect of ultrasound treatment on the water state in kiwifruit during osmotic dehydration.
- Nowacka M, Tylewicz U, Laghi L, Dalla Rosa M, Witrowa-Rajchert D.Author information Faculty of Food Sciences, Department of Food Engineering and Process Management, Warsaw University of Life Sciences (WULS-SGGW), Warsaw, Poland. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractThe present work investigates how ultrasound pretreatment modulates the effects of osmotic dehydration (OD) on the water state and microstructure of kiwifruit. Kiwifruit slices (10mm thick) were subjected to ultrasonic waves in a water bath at a frequency of 35 kHz for 10, 20 and 30 min. OD process was then carried out by immersing the samples in 61.5% sucrose solution equilibrated at 25°C for a contact period of 0, 10, 20, 30, 60 and 120 min. The partition of water into the cellular tissue structures (vacuole, cytoplasm, extracellular spaces and cell wall) was investigated by Time Domain Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (TD-NMR). In parallel, the microstructure of kiwifruits slices was examined using a Scanning Electron Microscope. The results showed that US pretreatment performed for more than 10 min had a positive effect on the mass exchange caused by osmotic dehydration. A creation of microchannels and an increase of the average cross-section area of cells were observed when the samples were pretreated with US before OD. TD-NMR showed a slight redistribution of water through the substructures of the cells, as a function of the length of the US pretreatment applied.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Feb 1;144:18-25. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.05.129. Epub 2013 Jun 5.
- The present work investigates how ultrasound pretreatment modulates the effects of osmotic dehydration (OD) on the water state and microstructure of kiwifruit. Kiwifruit slices (10mm thick) were subjected to ultrasonic waves in a water bath at a frequency of 35 kHz for 10, 20 and 30 min. OD process
- PMID 24099537
- Polyribosome and ribonucleoprotein complex redistribution of mRNA induced by GnRH involves both EIF2AK3 and MAPK signaling.
- Do MH, Kim T, He F, Dave H, Intriago RE, Astorga UA, Jain S, Lawson MA.Author information Department of Reproductive Medicine, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093, United States.AbstractThe neuropeptide gonadotropin-releasing hormone stimulates synthesis and secretion of the glycoprotein gonadotropic hormones and activates the unfolded protein response, which causes a transient reduction of endoplasmic reticulum-associated mRNA translation. Hormone-treated cell extracts were fractionated to resolve mRNA in active polyribosomes from mRNA in inactive complexes. Quantitative real-time PCR and expression array analysis were used to determine hormone-induced redistribution of mRNAs between fractions and individual mRNAs were found to be redistributed differentially. Among the affected mRNAs relevant to gonadotropin synthesis, the luteinizing hormone subunit genes Lhb and Cga were enriched in the ribonucleoprotein pool. The MAP kinase phosphatase Dusp1 was enriched in the polyribosome pool. Enrichment of Dusp1 mRNA in the polyribosome pool was independent of the unfolded protein response, sensitive to ERK inhibition, and dependent on the 3'untranslated region. The results show that GnRH exerts translational control to modulate physiologically relevant gene expression through two distinct signaling pathways.
- Molecular and cellular endocrinology.Mol Cell Endocrinol.2014 Jan 25;382(1):346-57. doi: 10.1016/j.mce.2013.10.007. Epub 2013 Oct 23.
- The neuropeptide gonadotropin-releasing hormone stimulates synthesis and secretion of the glycoprotein gonadotropic hormones and activates the unfolded protein response, which causes a transient reduction of endoplasmic reticulum-associated mRNA translation. Hormone-treated cell extracts were fracti
- PMID 24161835
- High-efficiency simultaneous three-photon absorption upconversion luminescence of a terbium-doped germanate glass
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 55(12), 122402, 2016-11-18
- NAID 150000113402
- 根を介した土壌水分の移送現象(6)Hydraulic descent (HD)の生態的意義
- 海外の森林と林業 = Japanese journal of international forest and forestry (97), 56-58, 2016-10
- NAID 40021026704
- 前工程とパッケージング工程をハーフインチサイズで統一した製造システム (Mate2016特集号(その2)第22回「エレクトロニクスにおけるマイクロ接合・実装技術」シンポジウム)
- スマートプロセス学会誌 = Journal of smart processing 5(5), 280-287, 2016-09
- NAID 40020965691
- The latest Tweets from 歩く屍＠惰性で過ごす日々 (@redistribution). 18禁ゲームの体験版・デモムービー等のダウンロードミラーサイト：リディストリビュ～ション 管理人. 日本 ... 【寝取り新作】6/26発売「私立 寝取り学院2」（原画：黒石 ...
- Redistribution definition, a distribution performed again or anew. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Reference Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account Log Out Log In follow Dictionary.com ...