出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/08/22 23:01:08」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人における後天性赤芽球癆 acquired pure red cell aplasia in the adult
- 2. 抗エリスロポエチン抗体による赤芽球癆 pure red cell aplasia due to anti erythropoietin antibodies
- 3. 小児における赤血球産生低下による貧血 anemia in children due to decreased red blood cell production
- 4. 胸腺腫および胸腺癌の臨床症状およびマネージメント clinical presentation and management of thymoma and thymic carcinoma
- 5. パルボウイルスB19感染の治療および予防 treatment and prevention of parvovirus b19 infection
- Functional Evaluation of Factor H genetic and Acquired Abnormalities: Application for Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (aHUS).
- Roumenina LT, Roquigny R, Blanc C, Poulain N, Ngo S, Dragon-Durey MA, Frémeaux-Bacchi V.SourceCordeliers Research Center, INSERM UMRS 872, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, and Université Paris Descartes, Paris, France.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2014;1100:237-47. doi: 10.1007/978-1-62703-724-2_19.
- The atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS) is a paradigm of a disease, caused by overactivation of the alternative complement pathway secondary to a not well-understood trigger event. About 60 % of the patients present genetic or acquired abnormalities in the proteins of the alternative complemen
- PMID 24218264
- Recovery of native erythropoietin in a patient with erythropoietin-associated pure red cell aplasia.
- Prus KM, Al-Rahawan MM.SourceUniversity of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria, 530 N.E. Glen Oak Ave, Peoria, IL, 61637, USA.
- Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany).Pediatr Nephrol.2014 Jan;29(1):161-2. doi: 10.1007/s00467-013-2580-y. Epub 2013 Aug 6.
- PMID 23917451
- A case report of transfusion-transmitted Plasmodium malariae from an asymptomatic non-immune traveller.
- Brouwer EE, van Hellemond JJ, van Genderen PJ, Slot E, van Lieshout L, Visser LG, Wismans PJ.AbstractBACKGROUND: The incidence of transfusion-transmitted malaria is very low in non-endemic countries due to strict donor selection. The optimal strategy to mitigate the risk of transfusion-transmitted malaria in non-endemic countries without unnecessary exclusion of blood donations is, however, still debated and asymptomatic carriers of Plasmodium species may still be qualified to donate blood for transfusion purposes.Case description: In April 2011, a 59-year-old Dutch woman with spiking fevers for four days was diagnosed with a Plasmodium malariae infection. The patient had never been abroad, but nine weeks before, she had received red blood cell transfusion for anaemia. The presumptive diagnosis of transfusion-transmitted quartan malaria was made and subsequently confirmed by retrospective PCR analysis of donor blood samples. The donor was a 36-year-old Dutch male who started donating blood in May 2006. His travel history outside Europe included a trip to Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar in 2005, to Thailand in 2006 and to Costa Rica in 2007. He only used malaria prophylaxis during his travel to Africa. The donor did not show any abnormalities upon physical examination in 2011, while laboratory examination demonstrated a thrombocytopenia of 126 x 109/L as the sole abnormal finding since 2007. Thick blood smear analysis and the Plasmodium PCR confirmed an ongoing subclinical P. malariae infection. Chloroquine therapy was started, after which the infection cleared and thrombocyte count normalized. Fourteen other recipients who received red blood cells from the involved donor were traced. None of them developed malaria symptoms.
- Malaria journal.Malar J.2013 Dec 5;12(1):439. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: The incidence of transfusion-transmitted malaria is very low in non-endemic countries due to strict donor selection. The optimal strategy to mitigate the risk of transfusion-transmitted malaria in non-endemic countries without unnecessary exclusion of blood donations is, however, still d
- PMID 24304475
- 再生不良性貧血と赤芽球癆の病態と治療 (特集 貧血 : 基礎知識から治療の最前線まで)
- 廣川 誠,藤島 直仁,面川 歩 [他]
- 日本内科学会雑誌 104(7), 1405-1413, 2015-07-10
- NAID 40020541060
- 川上 徹,石田 格,吉村 竜一 [他]
- 胸部外科 = The Japanese journal of thoracic surgery 68(6), 416-419, 2015-06
- NAID 40020490858
- 石田 文宏,関口 和
- 血液内科 70(1), 93-96, 2015-01
- NAID 40020341690
- Pure red cell aplasia (PRCA) or erythroblastopenia refers to a type of anemia affecting the precursors to red blood cells but not to white blood cells. In PRCA, the bone marrow ceases to produce red blood cells. The condition has been first ...
- electric cell
- jail cell, prison cell
- comb form
- Red River