出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/01/09 21:31:54」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 赤血球細胞の生存：正常値と測定値 red blood cell survival normal values and measurement
- 2. 赤血球細胞の力学 red blood cell mechanics
- 3. 貧血を有する成人患者に対するアプローチ approach to the adult patient with anemia
- 4. 赤血球細胞膜の動態および機構 red blood cell membrane dynamics and organization
- 5. 成人における赤血球輸血：保管、専門的調整、および輸血パラメータ red blood cell transfusion in adults storage specialized modifications and infusion parameters
- Effect of antioxidant potential of tropical fruit juices on antioxidant enzyme profiles and lipid peroxidation in rats.
- Pereira AC1, Dionísio AP2, Wurlitzer NJ3, Alves RE3, Brito ES3, Silva AM4, Brasil IM1, Mancini Filho J4.Author information 1Universidade Federal do Ceará, Departamento de Tecnologia de Alimentos, Av. Mister Hull 2977, Bloco 858, CEP 60356-000, Fortaleza, CE, Brazil.2Embrapa Agroindustria Tropical, Rua Dra. Sara Mesquita, 2270, Bairro Planalto Pici - C.P. 3761, CEP 60511-110, Fortaleza, CE, Brazil. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgEmbrapa Agroindustria Tropical, Rua Dra. Sara Mesquita, 2270, Bairro Planalto Pici - C.P. 3761, CEP 60511-110, Fortaleza, CE, Brazil.4Universidade de São Paulo (USP), Faculdade de Ciências Farmacêuticas, Departamento de Alimentos e Nutrição Experimental, CEP 05508-000, São Paulo, SP, Brazil.AbstractFruits are a rich source of a variety of biologically active compounds that can have complementary and overlapping mechanisms of action, including detoxification, enzyme modulation and antioxidant effects. Although the effects of tropical fruits have been examined individually, the interactive antioxidant capacity of the bioactive compounds in these formulations has not been sufficiently explored. For this reason, this study investigated the effect of two tropical fruit juices (FA and FB) on lipid peroxidation and antioxidant enzymes in rats. Seven groups, with eight rats each, were fed a normal diet for 4weeks, and were force-fed daily either water (control), 100, 200, or 400mg of FA or FB per kg. The results showed that the liver superoxide dismutase and catalase activities (FA200), erythrocytes glutathione peroxidase (FB400) and thiobarbituric acid-reactive substances (FB100, FA400, FB200, FB400) were efficiently reduced by fruit juices when compared with control; whereas HDL-c increased (FB400).
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Aug 15;157:179-85. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.01.090. Epub 2014 Feb 5.
- Fruits are a rich source of a variety of biologically active compounds that can have complementary and overlapping mechanisms of action, including detoxification, enzyme modulation and antioxidant effects. Although the effects of tropical fruits have been examined individually, the interactive antio
- PMID 24679768
- Strawberry intake increases blood fluid, erythrocyte and mononuclear cell defenses against oxidative challenge.
- Tulipani S1, Armeni T1, Giampieri F1, Alvarez-Suarez JM1, Gonzalez-Paramás AM2, Santos-Buelga C2, Busco F3, Principato G1, Bompadre S4, Quiles JL5, Mezzetti B6, Battino M7.Author information 1Dipartimento di Science Cliniche Specialistiche ed Odontostomatologiche, Facoltà di Medicina, Università Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italy.2Grupo de Investigación en Polifenoles (GIP-USAL), Faculty of Pharmacy, Salamanca University, Campus Miguel de Unamuno, E-37007 Salamanca, Spain.3Laboratory of Torrette-Umberto I Regional Hospital, Ancona, Italy.4Dipartimento di Scienze Biomediche e Sanità Pubblica, Facoltà di Medicina, Università Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italy.5Instituto de Nutricion y Tecnologia de Alimentos (INYTA), Department of Physiology, Universidad de Granada, Granada, Spain.6Dipartimento di Scienze Agrarie, Alimentari ed Ambientali (D3A), Università Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italy.7Dipartimento di Science Cliniche Specialistiche ed Odontostomatologiche, Facoltà di Medicina, Università Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italy. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractThe health promoting effects of a regular consumption of strawberries deserve attention, and a direct or indirect antioxidant role of strawberry bioactive compounds is among the most probable mechanisms underlying their beneficial properties. In the present study, we evaluated the overall effects of a 2-week daily consumption of strawberries on plasma antioxidant status, membrane lipid susceptibility to ex vivo-induced oxidation, and erythrocyte and mononuclear cell resistance to oxidative damage in apparently healthy volunteers. After strawberry intake, a moderate increase in fasting plasma antioxidant capacity and vitamin C was observed, together with a significant increase in the lag phase preceding plasma lipid oxidation. A significantly enhanced resistance to oxidative hemolysis was confirmed in red blood cells, while no significant changes were found in the extent of their membrane lipid peroxidation. For the first time, increased intake of strawberries for only 2weeks was shown to be sufficient to attenuate mononuclear cell mortality after ex vivo exposure to a single acuteoxidative challenge, but the analysis of DNA oxidative damage gave conflicting results. These findings suggest that a regular consumption of strawberries may enhance body defences against oxidative challenges.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Aug 1;156:87-93. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.01.098. Epub 2014 Feb 6.
- The health promoting effects of a regular consumption of strawberries deserve attention, and a direct or indirect antioxidant role of strawberry bioactive compounds is among the most probable mechanisms underlying their beneficial properties. In the present study, we evaluated the overall effects of
- PMID 24629942
- Photothermal spectral-domain optical coherence reflectometry for direct measurement of hemoglobin concentration of erythrocytes.
- Yim J1, Kim H1, Ryu S1, Song S2, Kim HO2, Hyun KA1, Jung HI1, Joo C3.Author information 1School of Mechanical Engineering, Yonsei University, 50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 120-749, Republic of Korea.2Department of Laboratory Medicine, Yonsei University College of Medicine, 50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 120-749, Republic of Korea.3School of Mechanical Engineering, Yonsei University, 50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 120-749, Republic of Korea. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractA novel optical detection method for hemoglobin concentration is described. The hemoglobin molecules consisting mainly of iron generate heat upon their absorption of light energy at 532nm, which subsequently changes the refractive index of the blood. We exploit this photothermal effect to determine the hemoglobin concentration of erythrocytes without any preprocessing of blood. Highly sensitive measurement of refractive index alteration of blood samples is enabled by a spectral-domain low coherence reflectometric sensor with subnanometer-level optical path-length sensitivity. The performance and validity of the sensor are presented by comparing the measured results against the reference data acquired from an automatic hematology analyzer.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Jul 15;57:59-64. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2014.01.052. Epub 2014 Feb 3.
- A novel optical detection method for hemoglobin concentration is described. The hemoglobin molecules consisting mainly of iron generate heat upon their absorption of light energy at 532nm, which subsequently changes the refractive index of the blood. We exploit this photothermal effect to determine
- PMID 24549136
- Laparoscopy-Assisted Pancreaticoduodenectomy for Pancreatic Head Tumor at a Japanese Cancer Institute
- Atsushi NANASHIMA/Takafumi ABO.et.al.
- Acta Medica Nagasakiensia 56(3), 93-97, 2012-01
- … The mean total operating time was 882 minutes (820-932 minutes), mean blood loss was 925ml (610-1550ml) and red cell transfusion was not required in any patients. … LPD was safely performed and blood loss was limited, although the operating time was long. …
- NAID 110008767599
- 金子 友香,徳山 博文,脇野 修,木田 可奈子,林 松彦,林 晃一,伊藤 裕
- 日本透析医学会雑誌 = Journal of Japanese Society for Dialysis Therapy 44(10), 1047-1052, 2011-10-28
- 慢性腎不全維持血液透析中，低栄養，鉄過剰症，骨髄異形成症候群（MDS）など複数の免疫能低下に寄与する要因が重なり，メチシリン感受性黄色ブドウ球菌（MSSA）によるシャント感染・敗血症を契機に多発膿瘍の合併に至った症例を経験した．透析患者のシャント感染を契機に，本症例のような重症多発性化膿性膿瘍を合併することはまれであり，文献的考察を加え報告する．症例は67歳，女性．慢性糸球体腎炎を原病として，慢性 …
- NAID 10029861821
- red blood cell red blood cell n. Abbr. RBC A cell in the blood of vertebrates that transports oxygen and carbon dioxide to and from the tissues. In mammals, the red blood cell is disk-shaped and biconcave, contains hemoglobin, and ...
- red blood cell Any of the oval or disc-shaped cells that circulate in the blood of vertebrate animals, contain hemoglobin, and give blood its red color. The hemoglobin in red blood cells binds to oxygen for transport and delivery to body ...
|先読み||「red blood cells」|
|リンク元||「赤血球」「erythroid」「erythrocytic」「red cell」「red corpuscle」|
|拡張検索||「red blood cell ghost」「microcytic hypochromic red blood cell」「peripheral red blood cell morphology」|
- 直径：7.62±0.61μm → 7-8μm
2007前期解剖学授業プリント ♂：420万 - 570万 (/μl) 495万±75万 x 10^6 (/μl) ♀：380万 - 550万 (/μl) 465万±85万 x 10^6 (/μl) -2007前期生理学授業プリント ♂：450万 - 610万 /μl ♀：380万 - 530万 /μl -PT.233 ♂：500万 /mm3 ♀：450万 /mm3 -異常値の出るメカニズム第5版 p.79 男：400万-700万/ul 女：350万-600万/ul -HIM 男：430–560 x 10^4/μl 女：400–520 x 10^4/μl
- 100-120日 → 4ヶ月
- electric cell
- jail cell, prison cell
- comb form
- Red River