出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/09/16 06:45:28」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
|Systematic (IUPAC) name|
|Trade names||Hidrasec, Tiorfan|
|Protein binding||90% (active thiorphan metabolite)|
|Biological half-life||3 hours|
|Excretion||Urine (81.4%), faeces (8%)|
|CAS Registry Number||Y|
|Molecular mass||385.47662 g/mol|
|N (what is this?)|
Racecadotril, also known as acetorphan, is an antidiarrheal drug which acts as a peripherally acting enkephalinase inhibitor. Unlike other opioid medications used to treat diarrhea, which reduce intestinal motility, racecadotril has an antisecretory effect—it reduces the secretion of water and electrolytes into the intestine. It is available in France (where it was first introduced in ~1990) and other European countries (including Germany, Italy, the UK and Spain) as well as most of South America and some South East Asian countries (including China, India and Thailand), but not in the United States. It is sold under the tradenames Hidrasec or, in France, Tiorfan. In Italy it is sold under the tradename Tiorfix.
Thiorphan is the active metabolite of racecadotril, which exerts the bulk of its inhibitory actions on enkephalinase.
- Ecadotril, the (S)-enantiomer of racecadotril
- "SPC-DOC_PL 39418-0003.PDF" (PDF). Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency. Bioprojet Europe Ltd. 26 December 2012. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- Matheson AJ, Noble S (April 2000). "Racecadotril". Drugs 59 (4): 829–35; discussion 836–7. doi:10.2165/00003495-200059040-00010. PMID 10804038.
- Matheson, AJ; Noble, S (April 2000). "Racecadotril.". Drugs 59 (4): 829–35; discussion 836–7. doi:10.2165/00003495-200059040-00010. PMID 10804038.
- Brayfield, A, ed. (13 December 2013). "Racecadotril". Martindale: The Complete Drug Reference. London, UK: Pharmaceutical Press. Retrieved 6 May 2014.
- Spillantini MG, Geppetti P, Fanciullacci M, Michelacci S, Lecomte JM, Sicuteri F (June 1986). "In vivo 'enkephalinase' inhibition by acetorphan in human plasma and CSF". European Journal of Pharmacology 125 (1): 147–50. doi:10.1016/0014-2999(86)90094-4. PMID 3015640.
|This drug article relating to the gastrointestinal system is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- A rapid and validated HPLC method to quantify racecadotril metabolite, thiorphan, in human plasma using solid-phase extraction
- XU Fan,YANG Lingli,XU Guili
- Journal of chromatography. B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences 861(1), 130-135, 2008-01-01
- NAID 10024541621
- Quantitative analysis of racecadotril metabolite in human plasma using a liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry
- XU Yu,HUANG Jinchang,LIU Fei,GAO Shu,GUO Qingxiang
- Journal of chromatography. B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences 852(1), 101-107, 2007-06-01
- NAID 10025801497
- Racecadotril is a medicine available in a number of countries worldwide. A list of US medications equivalent to Racecadotril is available on the Drugs.com website. ... Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in ...
- Racecadotril is known as a pro-drug. Once inside your body it is broken down into an active ingredient called thiorphan treating acute diarrhoea ... Before taking racecadotril Some medicines are not suitable for people with certain ...