全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 定量的冠動脈造影：技術的な問題 quantitative coronary angiography technical issues
- 2. 定量的冠動脈造影：臨床応用 quantitative coronary angiography clinical applications
- 3. 人工呼吸器関連肺炎の臨床症状および診断 clinical presentation and diagnosis of ventilator associated pneumonia
- 4. 健常者および患者における胎児性ヘモグロビン（ヘモグロビンF） fetal hemoglobin hemoglobin f in health and disease
- 5. 骨粗鬆症のスクリーニング screening for osteoporosis
- Glycoproteomic analysis of tissues from patients with colon cancer using lectin microarrays and nanoLC-MS/MS.
- Li Y, Wen T, Zhu M, Li L, Wei J, Wu X, Guo M, Liu S, Zhao H, Xia S, Huang W, Wang P, Wu Z, Zhao L, Shui W, Li Z, Yin Z.SourceState Key Laboratory of Medicinal Chemical Biology, College of Life Sciences, Nankai University, 94 Weijin Road, Tianjin 300071, P.R. China. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Molecular bioSystems.Mol Biosyst.2013 Jul 4;9(7):1877-87. doi: 10.1039/c3mb00013c. Epub 2013 Apr 9.
- The current study evaluated the glycoproteomic profile of tissues from colon cancer patients. The lectin microarray was first performed to compare the glycoprotein profiles between colon cancer and matched normal tissues. Level of N-acetylglucosamine (GlcNAc) that Solanum tuberosum lectin (STL) boun
- PMID 23567825
- In vitro characterization of influenza a virus attachment in the upper and lower respiratory tracts of pigs.
- Detmer SE, Gramer MR, Goyal SM, Torremorell M.SourceDepartment of Veterinary Pathology, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, 52 Campus Drive, Saskatoon, SK Canada, S7N 5B4. Email: email@example.com.
- Veterinary pathology.Vet Pathol.2013 Jul;50(4):648-58. doi: 10.1177/0300985812467469. Epub 2012 Nov 20.
- The binding of influenza A viruses to epithelial cells in the respiratory tract of mammals is a key step in the infection process. Therefore, direct assessment of virus-host cell interaction using virus histochemistry (VH) will enhance our understanding of the pathogenesis of these new viruses. For
- PMID 23169913
- Quantitative Analysis of the Cellular Composition in Seminiferous Tubules in Normal and Genetically Modified Infertile Mice
- Nakata Hiroki,Wakayama Tomohiko,Takai Yoshimi,Iseki Shoichi
- Journal of Histochemistry
- … The aim of this study was to establish a quantitative standard for the cellular composition in seminiferous tubules at each stage of spermatogenesis in the mouse testis, and thereby evaluate abnormalities in the infertile mouse testis. … We applied a combination of lectin histochemistry for acrosomes and immunohistochemistry for various specific cell markers, both of which were visualized with fluorescence, on paraffin sections of the testis. …
- NAID 120005593935
- CS5-03 Label-free optical imaging for measurement of cellular states(CS5 Microscopy future,CJJSHC Symposium)
- Ichimura Taro
- 日本組織細胞化学会総会プログラムおよび抄録集 (55), 119, 2014-09-27
- NAID 110009857846
- A quantitative analysis of cytochrome oxidase (CO) activity in histochemically stained sections of rat brain was developed using tissue standards and computeriz ... Quantitative histochemistry of cytochrome oxidase in rat brain F ...
- In enzyme histochemistry formazan production can be used as a measure for oxidative enzyme activity. The formazan deposits can be measured quantitatively per cell with a scanning and integrating micro