全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 分子遺伝学の原理 principles of molecular genetics
- 2. リウマチ性疾患における免疫抑制剤および疾患修飾剤の使用の概要 overview of the use of immunosuppressive and disease modifying drugs in the rheumatic diseases
- 3. 高リン血症の原因および治療の概要 overview of the causes and treatment of hyperphosphatemia
- 4. 腸チフスの病因 pathogenesis of typhoid fever
- 5. 移植片対宿主病の予防および治療に使用される免疫抑制剤の概要 overview of immunosuppressive agents used for prevention and treatment of graft versus host disease
- Analysis of free nucleotide monophosphates in human milk and effect of pasteurisation or high-pressure processing on their contents by capillary electrophoresis coupled to mass spectrometry.
- Mateos-Vivas M1, Rodríguez-Gonzalo E2, Domínguez-Álvarez J1, García-Gómez D1, Ramírez-Bernabé R3, Carabias-Martínez R1.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 May 1;174:348-55. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.11.051. Epub 2014 Nov 14.
- A simple, efficient and green analytical method for the determination of free nucleotide monophosphates in human milk is proposed. It involves centrifugal ultrafiltration (CUF) as sample treatment and capillary electrophoresis-electrospray mass spectrometry (CE-ESI-MS) for separation and simultaneou
- PMID 25529691
- Recombinant adeno-associated virus-, polyethylenimine/plasmid- and lipofectamine/carboxyfluorescein-labeled small interfering RNA-based transfection in retinal pigment epithelial cells with ultrasound and/or SonoVue.
- Li H1, Wan C1, Li F1.
- Molecular medicine reports.Mol Med Rep.2015 May;11(5):3609-14. doi: 10.3892/mmr.2015.3219. Epub 2015 Jan 19.
- The present study was conducted to investigate the efficacy and safety of ultrasound (US)‑mediated transfection of the type 2 recombinant adeno‑associated virus (AAV) vectors encoding the enhanced green fluorescent protein (EGFP) gene (rAAV), polyethylenimine (PEI)/plasmid EGFP‑N1 (pDNA) or l
- PMID 25607376
- Novel 5.712 kb mitochondrial DNA deletion in a patient with Pearson syndrome: A case report.
- Park J1, Ryu H1, Jang W1, Chae H1, Kim M1, Kim Y1, Kim J2, Lee JW3, Chung NG3, Cho B3, Suh BK3.
- Molecular medicine reports.Mol Med Rep.2015 May;11(5):3741-5. doi: 10.3892/mmr.2014.3127. Epub 2014 Dec 22.
- Pearson marrow‑pancreas syndrome (PS) is a progressive multi‑organ disorder caused by deletions and duplications of mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA). PS is often fatal in infancy, and the majority of patients with PS succumb to the disease before reaching three‑years‑of‑age, due to septicemia, me
- PMID 25543536
- 4 Dec 1997 ... Purines consist of a six-membered and a five-membered nitrogen-containing ring , fused together. .... In the catobilsm of purine nucleotides, IMP is further degraded by hydrolysis with nucleotidase to inosine and then ...
- Which nucleotide are purines and which are pyrimidine? Thymine and Cytosine are the pyrimidine nucleotides of DNA, while Adenine and Guanine. Purine nucleotides mainly differ from pyrimidine nucleotides in their number of? Nitrogen ...
- purines, metabolism of