全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 心因性紫斑病（ガードナーダイヤモンド症候群） psychogenic purpura gardner diamond syndrome
- 2. 心因性非てんかん性痙攣発作 psychogenic nonepileptic seizures
- 3. 局在関連（焦点性）てんかん：原因および臨床的特徴 localization related focal epilepsy causes and clinical features
- 4. Causes of nontraumatic chest pain in children and adolescents
- 5. 他の病状に影響を与える心理的要因：臨床的特徴、評価、および診断 psychological factors affecting other medical conditions clinical features assessment and diagnosis
- The semiology of psychogenic nonepileptic seizures revisited: Can video alone predict the diagnosis? Preliminary data from a prospective feasibility study.
- Erba G1, Giussani G2, Juersivich A1, Magaudda A3, Chiesa V4, Laganà A3, Di Rosa G5, Bianchi E2, Langfitt J1, Beghi E2.
- Epilepsia.Epilepsia.2016 May;57(5):777-85. doi: 10.1111/epi.13351. Epub 2016 Mar 7.
- OBJECTIVE: To investigate if, when, and to what extent visual information contained in a video-recorded event allows experienced epileptologists to predict the diagnosis of psychogenic nonepileptic seizures (PNES) without the aid of electroencephalography (EEG).METHODS: Five neurologists actively pr
- PMID 26949106
- Social change and access to a palatable diet produces differences in reward neurochemistry and appetite in female monkeys.
- Michopoulos V1, Diaz MP2, Wilson ME3.
- Physiology & behavior.Physiol Behav.2016 Apr 14. pii: S0031-9384(16)30159-7. doi: 10.1016/j.physbeh.2016.04.023. [Epub ahead of print]
- Understanding factors that contribute to the etiology of obesity is critical for minimizing the effects of obesity-related adverse physical health outcomes. Emotional eating or the inability to control intake of calorically dense diets (CDD) under conditions of psychosocial stress exposure is a pote
- PMID 27090229
- Nonepileptic seizures: an updated review.
- Perez DL1, LaFrance WC2.
- CNS spectrums.CNS Spectr.2016 Mar 21:1-8. [Epub ahead of print]
- Psychogenic nonepileptic seizures (PNES) are a functional neurological disorder/conversion disorder subtype, which are neurobehavioral conditions at the interface of neurology and psychiatry. Significant advancements over the past decade have been made in the diagnosis, management, and neurobiologic
- PMID 26996600
- 増田 佐和子,臼井 智子
- 耳鼻咽喉科臨床 104(1), 61-66, 2011-01-01
- … Coughing, one of the most common pediatric symptoms seen in the ear, nose, and throat (ENT) clinic is caused by a variety of conditions. … Those with coughs lasting over four weeks accounted for 7.9% of children with coughs and they were caused by asthma, sinusitis, primary ciliary dyskinesia, lower respiratory infection, and psychogenic reasons. …
- NAID 10027626324
- Many systemic and neurological conditions may involve the facial musculature. From tetanus to blepharospasm, the majority of them are characterized by muscular spasms. 1 While some of them are easily ...
- This interesting Canadian newspaper article discusses the broad range of psychogenic conditions for which there are no known physical causes. A case example of an adolescent boy in Sydney is given, which shows conditions ...