出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/07/24 04:14:59」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Novel treatment of acute promyelocytic leukemia: As₂O₃, retinoic acid and retinoid pharmacology.
- Zhu G, Mische SE, Seigneres B1.Author information 1Institute of Oncology of George Zhu, 422407, Beijing, China. firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractAcute promyelocytic leukemia(APL), a specific characteristic of t(15;17) chromosome translocation, represents 5% to 15% of cases of acute nonlymphocytic leukemia. An alternative approach is to consider retinoic acid(all-trans RA, ATRA or 13-cis RA or 9-cis RA) plus chemotherapy or RA plus As₂O₃ regimens as now novel therapy. Molecular gene analyses are conclusive in vivo evidence that oncogenic PML/RARa plays a crucial role in APL leukemogenesis. As a novel approach to APL treatment, one possible the action of RA, A consense sequence (5'-TCAGGTCATGACCTGA-3') has been postulated for the thyroid hormone (TRE) and retinoic acid responsive element (RARE) containing half palindromes, which located in the promoter region of target genes. High dose (100-fold) of RA-RARE-PML/RARa complex in intracellular localization appears to relieve repressor from DNA binding, including corepressors N-CoR, SMRT and HDACs, release PML/RARa- mediated transcriptional repression, and release histone deacetylase activity from PMLRARa. The resulting PML/RARa oncoprotein proteolytic degradation through the autophagy-lysosome pathway and the ubiquitin SUMO-proteasome system (UPS), as well as caspase 3 (cleavage site Asp522 within a-helics region of PML component of the fusion protein) or neutrophil elastase, or lysosomal protease enzyme induction. PML protein relocalizes into the wild-type nuclear body (PML-NB) configuration or/and wild-type RARa upregulated. An effect to relieve the blockade (inhibition) of PML/RARA-mediated RA dependent promyelocytic differentiation, and retinoic acid in APL therapy (see Figure in the full text, George Zhu, 1991). Here, like v-erbA, PML/RARa is a (strong) transcriptional repressor of the RA receptor (RAR) complex, and PML/RARa fusion receptor gene act as conditional oncogenic receptor (translocated chimeric retinoic acid a signaling) or oncogenic PML/RARa may participate in leukemogenesis of APL through blocking RA-mediated promyelocytic differentiation. This is first described in eukaryotes.
- Current pharmaceutical biotechnology.Curr Pharm Biotechnol.2014 Oct;14(9):849-58.
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia(APL), a specific characteristic of t(15;17) chromosome translocation, represents 5% to 15% of cases of acute nonlymphocytic leukemia. An alternative approach is to consider retinoic acid(all-trans RA, ATRA or 13-cis RA or 9-cis RA) plus chemotherapy or RA plus As₂O₃
- PMID 24433507
- Proteolytic activity of Oenococcus oeni enables the increase in antioxidant and antihypertensive activities from wine.
- Apud GR, Stivala MG, Fernández PA, Rodríguez Vaquero MJ1.Author information 1Facultad de Bioquímica, Química y Farmacia, Universidad Nacional de Tucumán, Ayacucho 491, Tucumán, Argentina. email@example.com.AbstractOenococcus oeni is a lactic acid bacterium involved in winemaking where it generally carries out the malolactic fermentation converting the wine's malic acid into lactic acid. In this work were used the strain m of Oenococcus oeni. The culture was inoculated at 10⁸ Log CFU/mL in a synthetic wine medium (SW) supplemented with a fraction of high molecular weight constituted by proteins and polypeptides (FPP) obtained from Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah wines from Colalao del Valle, Tucumán, Argentine. In presence of FPP, O. oeni maintains viability after 48 h incubation time and release an extracellular proteolytic activity. Therefore, a release peptides of 1.247 and 1.373 mg N/L at 48 h of incubation time was detected in SW supplemented with FPP from Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah wines respectively. Concomitantly with the maximum peptide release, the "in vitro" biological activities were increased. The released peptides from Cabernet Sauvignon wine enables the increase in the ferric reducing antioxidant power (FRAP) capacity, the scavenging activity of 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl radical (DPPH), and the inhibition of angiotensin I-converting enzyme (ACEI activity) in 392.8 µmol FeSO₄/L, 9.7% and 63.9%, respectively. In presence of FPP of Syrah wine, the released peptides increases in 156.5 µmol FeSO₄/L, 5.5% and 13.8% the FRAP, DPPH and ACEI activities, respectively. The utilization of Oenococcus oeni m to carry out the malolactic fermentation would contribute to enhance the beneficial biological activities of the final product and provide an additional value to regional wines.
- Current pharmaceutical biotechnology.Curr Pharm Biotechnol.2014 Oct;14(9):809-13.
- Oenococcus oeni is a lactic acid bacterium involved in winemaking where it generally carries out the malolactic fermentation converting the wine's malic acid into lactic acid. In this work were used the strain m of Oenococcus oeni. The culture was inoculated at 10⁸ Log CFU/mL in a synthetic wine m
- PMID 24372266
- Effect of probiotics on antioxidant and antimutagenic activities of crude peptide extract from yogurt.
- Sah BN1, Vasiljevic T1, McKechnie S2, Donkor ON3.Author information 1College of Health and Biomedicine, Victoria University, Werribee Campus, PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001, Australia.2College of Engineering and Science, Victoria University, Werribee Campus, PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001, Australia.3College of Health and Biomedicine, Victoria University, Werribee Campus, PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001, Australia. Electronic address: Osaana.Donkor@vu.edu.au.AbstractSearch for bioactive peptides is intensifying because of the risks associated with the use of synthetic therapeutics, thus peptide liberation by lactic acid bacteria and probiotics has received a great focus. However, proteolytic capacity of these bacteria is strain specific. The study was conducted to establish proteolytic activity of Lactobacillus acidophilus (ATCC® 4356™), Lactobacillus casei (ATCC® 393™) and Lactobacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei (ATCC® BAA52™) in yogurt. Crude peptides were separated by high-speed centrifugation and tested for antioxidant and antimutagenic activities. The degree of proteolysis highly correlated with these bioactivities, and its value (11.91%) for samples containing all the cultures was double that of the control. Liberated peptides showed high radical scavenging activities with 1,1-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl and 2,2'-azino-bis(3-ethylbenzothiazoline-6-sulphonic acid), IC50 1.51 and 1.63mg/ml, respectively and strong antimutagenicity (26.35%). These probiotics enhanced the generation of bioactive peptides and could possibly be commercially applied in new products, or production of novel anticancer peptides.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Aug 1;156:264-70. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.01.105. Epub 2014 Feb 7.
- Search for bioactive peptides is intensifying because of the risks associated with the use of synthetic therapeutics, thus peptide liberation by lactic acid bacteria and probiotics has received a great focus. However, proteolytic capacity of these bacteria is strain specific. The study was conducted
- PMID 24629967
- Vacuolar processing enzyme in plant programmed cell death.
- Frontiers in plant science 6, 2015-04-09
- NAID 120005670913
- NLRP3 Mediates NF-κB activation and cytokine induction in microbially induced and sterile inflammation
- PLoS ONE 10(3), e0119179, 2015-03-15
- NAID 120005611526
- Tannic Acid Enhancing Insecticidal Activity of Protoxin Produced in Bacillus thuringiensis subsp. Kurstaki KB100 Strain Against Spodoptera exigua
- Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University 60(1), 97-102, 2015-02-27
- NAID 120005661329
- Proteolytic enzyme, also called protease, proteinase, or peptidase, any of a group of enzymes that break the long chainlike molecules of proteins into shorter fragments (peptides) and eventually into their components, amino acids.
- proteolytic [pro″te-o-lit´ik] 1. pertaining to, characterized by, or promoting proteolysis. 2. a proteolytic enzyme. pro·te·o·lyt·ic (prō'tē-ō-lit'ik), Relating to or effecting proteolysis. Synonym(s): proteoclastic proteolytic (prō′tē-ə-lĭt′ĭk) adj.
|拡張検索||「proteolytic degradation」「proteolytic activation」「proteolytic digestion」「proteolytic enzymes」「proteolytica」|
- proteolysis、protein degradation、proteolytic degradation、proteolyses、proteolytic
- proteolysis、proteolyses、protein degradation、proteolyze、proteolytic