出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/09/15 22:19:06」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 高プロラクチン血症の臨床症状および評価 clinical manifestations and evaluation of hyperprolactinemia
- 2. 高プロラクチン血症のマネージメント management of hyperprolactinemia
- 3. 妊娠中の乳腺刺激腺腫（プロラクチン産生腫瘍）のマネージメント management of lactotroph adenoma prolactinoma during pregnancy
- 4. 高プロラクチン血症の原因 causes of hyperprolactinemia
- 5. 思春期における多嚢胞性卵巣症候群の診断的評価 diagnostic evaluation of polycystic ovary syndrome in adolescents
- The prosurvival role of autophagy in resveratrol-induced cytotoxicity in GH3 cells.
- Zhang X1, Xu W2, Su J1, Chu M3, Jin H1, Li G1, Tan C1, Wang X1, Wang C4.Author information 1Department of Neurosurgery, The Third Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University, Harbin, Heilongjiang 150001, P.R. China.2Department of Urology, The Fourth Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University, Harbin, Heilongjiang 150001, P.R. China.3Department of Neurosurgery, The First Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University, Harbin, Heilongjiang 150001, P.R. China.4Department of Neurosurgery, The Fourth Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University, Harbin, Heilongjiang 150001, P.R. China.AbstractIn a previous study, we reported that resveratrol exerts antitumor effects through the estrogen receptor in prolactinoma. The autophagy/lysosomal degradation pathway plays an important role in damage control and energy efficiency. In this study, we investigated the involvement of autophagy and the related signaling pathways in resveratrol-induced apoptosis of GH3 cells. We demonstrate that resveratrol inhibits cell proliferation and induces apoptosis in a dose-dependent manner in GH3 cells. The cleavage of PARP was also observed, and the activation of caspase-3 and caspase-8 was detected. Consistent with this finding, the inhibition of caspase activation effectively attenuated resveratrol-induced cell apoptosis. In addition, the decreased level of Bcl-2 was also observed. The induction of autophagy was confirmed by the detection of the formation of autophagic vacuoles, and the increase in microtubule-associated protein 1 light chain 3 (LC3)-II and beclin-1 levels, two hallmarks of autophagy. Pre-treatment with bafilomycin A1 or 3-methyladenine, inhibitors of autophagy, enhanced the resveratrol-mediated caspase activation and cell death. Moreover, resveratrol induced the activation of ERK1/2, as well as the downregulation of Akt and mTOR phosphorylation. Taken together, these findings indicate that resveratrol induces caspase-dependent apoptosis and decreases Bcl-2 levels. In addition, resveratrol-induced autophagy is regulated by the PI3K/Akt/mTOR and ERK1/2 pathways. Furthermore, the inhibition of autophagy increases the cytotoxicity of resveratrol to GH3 cells.
- International journal of molecular medicine.Int J Mol Med.2014 Apr;33(4):987-93. doi: 10.3892/ijmm.2014.1660. Epub 2014 Feb 17.
- In a previous study, we reported that resveratrol exerts antitumor effects through the estrogen receptor in prolactinoma. The autophagy/lysosomal degradation pathway plays an important role in damage control and energy efficiency. In this study, we investigated the involvement of autophagy and the r
- PMID 24534837
- The challenges in managing giant prolactinomas.
- Maiter D1, Delgrange E.Author information 1D Maiter, Endocrinology, Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc, Brussels, Belgium.AbstractGiant prolactinoma are rare tumours, representing only 2-3 % of all prolactin-secreting tumours and raising special diagnostic and therapeutic challenges. Based on several considerations developed in this review, their definition should be restricted to pituitary adenomas with a diameter of 40 mm or more, significant extrasellar extension, very high prolactin concentrations (usually above 1000 µg/L), and no concomitant GH or ACTH secretion. Giant prolactinomas are much more frequent in young to middle-aged men than in women with a male to female ratio of about 9:1. Endocrine symptoms are often present but overlooked for a long period of time and diagnosis is eventually made when neurological complications arise from massive extension into the surrounding structures, leading to cranial nerve palsies, hydrocephalus, temporal epilepsy or exophthalmos. Prolactin concentrations are usually in the range of 1,000 to 100,000 µg/L, but may be underestimated by the so-called 'high dose hook effect'. As in every prolactinoma, dopamine agonists are the first-line treatment allowing rapid alleviation of neurologic symptoms in the majority of the cases, a significant reduction of tumour size in ¾ of the patients and PRL normalization in 60-70%. These extensive tumours are usually not completely resectable and neurosurgery has significant morbidity and mortality. It should therefore be restricted to acute complications such as apoplexy or leakage of cerebrospinal fluid (often induced by medical treatment), or to patients with insufficient tumoral response or progression. Irradiation and temozolomide are useful adjuvant therapies in a subset of patients with aggressive/invasive tumours which are not controlled despite combined medical and surgical treatments. Because of these various challenges, we advocate a multidisciplinary management of these giant tumours in expert centres.
- European journal of endocrinology / European Federation of Endocrine Societies.Eur J Endocrinol.2014 Feb 17. [Epub ahead of print]
- Giant prolactinoma are rare tumours, representing only 2-3 % of all prolactin-secreting tumours and raising special diagnostic and therapeutic challenges. Based on several considerations developed in this review, their definition should be restricted to pituitary adenomas with a diameter of 40 mm or
- PMID 24536090
- Pons herniation into skull base after cabergoline therapy of giant prolactinoma.
- Moles Herbera J1, Rivero Celada D, Montejo Gañan I, Fustero de Miguel D, Fuentes Uliaque C, Vela Marín AC.Author information 1Department of Neurosurgery, Miguel Servet University Hospital, 1-3 Isabel la Católica Av., 50009, Zaragoza, Spain, firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractINTRODUCTION: Pons herniation after cabergoline therapy for giant prolactinoma is a complication not documented in literature.
- Pituitary.Pituitary.2014 Feb 13. [Epub ahead of print]
- INTRODUCTION: Pons herniation after cabergoline therapy for giant prolactinoma is a complication not documented in literature.CASE REPORT: We report a medium aged patient who developed secondary hemiparesis after 18 months of medical treatment. MRI revealed pons herniation into the clivus. There was
- PMID 24522845
- Multifunctional Bone Morphogenetic Protein System in Endocrinology
- Otsuka Fumio
- Acta Medica Okayama 67(2), 75-86, 2013-04-00
- … In the pituitary, BMP-4 is a key player for initial development of the anterior pituitary, while it is also functionally involved in some differentiated pituitary tumors, including prolactinoma and Cushingʼs disease. …
- NAID 120005232498
- ドパミン作動薬抵抗性プロラクチン産生下垂体腺腫 (特集 高プロラクチン血症とプロラクチン産生下垂体腫瘍)
- 島津 智子,島津 章,山田 正三 [他]
- 内分泌・糖尿病・代謝内科 34(2), 134-139, 2012-02-00
- NAID 40019237053
- 男性に対する治療方針 (特集 高プロラクチン血症とプロラクチン産生下垂体腫瘍) -- (プロラクチン産生下垂体腫瘍の治療)
- 田口 学
- 内分泌・糖尿病・代謝内科 34(2), 129-133, 2012-02-00
- NAID 40019237040
- Medicine is usually successful in treating prolactinoma. Some people have to take these medicines for life. Some people can stop taking them, especially if their tumor has disappeared from the MRI. But there is a risk ...
- Covers the causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of prolactinoma, a benign tumor of the pituitary gland that causes excess production of the hormone prolactin. ... On this page: What is a prolactinoma? What is the pituitary ...
|リンク元||「プロラクチン産生腺腫」「prolactin-secreting pituitary adenoma」「PRL-secreting pituitary adenoma」|
- prolactinoma, prolactin-producing adenoma
- プロラクチノーマ prolactinoma、プロラクチン産生腫瘍、PRL産生腺腫、プロラクチン分泌下垂体腺腫 プロラクチン産生下垂体腫瘍 prolactin-secreting pituitary adenoma
- macroprolactinoma、PRL-secreting pituitary adenoma、prolactin-secreting pituitary adenoma、prolactinoma
- microprolactinoma、PRL-secreting pituitary adenoma、prolactin-secreting pituitary adenoma、prolactinoma