全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 抗マラリア剤：概要 antimalarial drugs an overview
- 2. 旅行者におけるマラリア感染の予防 prevention of malaria infection in travelers
- 3. 抗原虫治療 antiprotozoal therapies
- 4. 合併症のない熱帯熱マラリアの治療 treatment of uncomplicated falciparum malaria
- 5. 熱帯熱マラリア以外のマラリアの概要 overview of non falciparum malaria
- Formation of the diuretic chlorazanil from the antimalarial drug proguanil-Implications for sports drug testing.
- Thevis M1, Geyer H2, Thomas A2, Tretzel L2, Bailloux I3, Buisson C3, Lasne F3, Schaefer MS4, Kienbaum P4, Mueller-Stoever I5, Schänzer W2.
- Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis.J Pharm Biomed Anal.2015 Nov 10;115:208-13. doi: 10.1016/j.jpba.2015.07.017. Epub 2015 Jul 22.
- Chlorazanil (Ordipan, N-(4-chlorophenyl)-1,3,5-triazine-2,4-diamine) is a diuretic agent and as such prohibited in sport according to the regulations of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). Despite its introduction into clinical practice in the late 1950s, the worldwide very first two adverse analyt
- PMID 26226108
- WITHDRAWN: Drugs for preventing malaria in travellers.
- Jacquerioz FA1, Croft AM.
- The Cochrane database of systematic reviews.Cochrane Database Syst Rev.2015 Oct 5;10:CD006491. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Malaria infects 10,000 to 30,000 international travellers each year. It can be prevented through anti-mosquito measures and drug prophylaxis. However, antimalaria drugs have adverse effects which are sometimes serious.OBJECTIVES: To compare the effects of currently used antimalaria dru
- PMID 26436859
- [13-year old girl with fever 6 months after returning from sub-Saharan Africa].
- Erhardt J1, Frank M1.
- Deutsche medizinische Wochenschrift (1946).Dtsch Med Wochenschr.2015 Oct;140(21):1614. doi: 10.1055/s-0041-103556. Epub 2015 Oct 21.
- HISTORY AND ADMISSION FINDINGS: A 13-year-old girl presented with regular fevers, 6 months after a prolonged trip through Africa. The patient reported relapsing fevers at 48 hour intervals. Each febrile episode was followed by pronounced fatigue and a subsequent recovery back to her usual state of h
- PMID 26488102
- Prolonged administration of proguanil induces reproductive toxicity in male rats
- Akinsomisoye Olumide Stephen,Raji Yinusa
- Journal of toxicological sciences 36(5), 587-599, 2011-10-01
- … The toxicity of proguanil was studied on reproductive activities in male rats using in vivo and in vitro methods. … Groups of ten to twelve-week-old rats were administered proguanil (2.9 mg/kg body weight) daily for 5 days and 6 weeks respectively. … Sertoli cells obtained from sixteen to eighteen day-old-rats were cultured and treated with 0.3 μM to 10 μM of proguanil for 5 days after which Sertoli cell viability and nuclei integrity were determined. …
- NAID 10029481335
- Influence of the Genetic Polymorphisms in the 5' Flanking and Exonic Regions of CYP2C19 on Proguanil Oxidation
- SATYANARAYANA Chakradhara Rao Uppugunduri,DEVENDRAN Anichavezhi,JAYARAMAN Muthukumaran,MANNU Jayakanthan,MATHUR Premendu P.,GOPAL Shewade Deepak,RAJAGOPAL Krishnamoorthy,CHANDRASEKARAN Adithan
- Drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics 24(6), 537-548, 2009-12-25
- NAID 10027119696
- Efficacy and safety of atovaquone-proguanil compared with mefloquine in the treatment of nonimmune patients with uncomplicated P. falciparum malaria in Japan
- HITANI Akihiro,NAKAMURA Tetsuya,OHTOMO Hiroshi,NAWA Yukifumi,KIMURA Mikio
- Journal of infection and chemotherapy : official journal of the Japan Society of Chemotherapy 12(5), 277-282, 2006-10-01
- NAID 10018348283
- Proguanil (chlorguanide, chloroguanide) is a prophylactic antimalarial drug. When taken, it is converted to the active metabolite cycloguanil. Proguanil is effective against sporozoites. Proguanil hydrochloride is marketed as Paludrine by ...
- The drug combination atovaquone/proguanil (INNs, trade names Malarone, Malanil) is an antimalarial medication used in both the treatment and prevention of malaria, commercially available from GlaxoSmithKline since 2000. Atovaquone ...