- Pulmonary cystic disorder related to light chain deposition disease.
- Colombat M1, Stern M, Groussard O, Droz D, Brauner M, Valeyre D, Mal H, Taillé C, Monnet I, Fournier M, Herson S, Danel C.
- American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine.Am J Respir Crit Care Med.2006 Apr 1;173(7):777-80. Epub 2006 Jan 6.
- Light chain deposition disease (LCDD) is a rare disorder that very uncommonly affects the lung. We report three cases of severe cystic pulmonary LCDD leading to lung transplantation. Such a presentation has never been previously reported. The three patients present with a progressive obstructive pul
- PMID 16399989
- [Corrective surgery for pectus excavatum in patients with Marfan syndrome].
- Oyama K1, Adachi T, Kanzaki M, Sasano S, Kuwata H, Yoshida T, Ohnuki T.
- Kyobu geka. The Japanese journal of thoracic surgery.Kyobu Geka.2002 Jul;55(8 Suppl):623-7.
- OBJECTIVE: Among 1,967 patients who underwent corrective surgery for pectus excavatum in our department between January 1980 and December 2001, 33 patients diagnosed as having Marfan syndrome were evaluated. We evaluated the clinical problems and outcome of the 33 patients.RESULTS: The outcome of co
- PMID 12174646
- [A case of acute progressive pulmonary cystic disease associated with Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in a non-HIV-infected patient].
- Matsuda T1, Kimura A, Shiota T, Hashimoto S.
- Nihon Kokyūki Gakkai zasshi = the journal of the Japanese Respiratory Society.Nihon Kokyuki Gakkai Zasshi.2001 Jul;39(7):508-13.
- We report a case of Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP) in which acute lung tissue destruction progressed within a few days to form multiple bullae in a patient with no HIV-1 infection. A 59-year-old man with mild pulmonary emphysema had been followed for two years. He had smoked 40 cigarettes per
- PMID 11579532
- 初診時に気胸と誤診され, 手術により治癒したVanishinglungの1例
- 日本呼吸器学会雑誌 = The journal of the Japanese Respiratory Society 40(5), 365-368, 2002-05-10
- NAID 10009518737
- ABSTRACT Among 1,967 patients who underwent corrective surgery for pectus excavatum in our department between January 1980 and December 2001, 33 patients diagnosed as having Marfan syndrome were evaluated. We ...
- Progressive emphysematous lung changes in a 15 month-old boy: an acquired or congenital anomaly ? Author(s) Vliegen AS, Breysem L, De Boeck C Patient male, 15 month(s) Clinical History A 15-month-old boy presented ...
- progressive tense, imperfect, imperfect tense, continuous tense
- reformist, reform-minded