- also Coagulation factors
- Delicate Balance of Bleeding and Thrombosis in End-Stage Liver Disease and Liver Transplantation.
- Saner FH, Gieseler RK, Akız H, Canbay A, Görlinger K.SourceDepartment of General, Visceral and Transplantation Surgery, University Hospital Essen, University of Duisburg-Essen, Essen, Germany.
- Digestion.Digestion.2013 Sep 5;88(3):135-144. [Epub ahead of print]
- Liver transplantation in cirrhotic patients is accompanied by severe bleeding. Indeed, the first 100 recipients of liver allografts transplanted by Thomas E. Starzl died mainly by uncontrolled bleeding. Since then, much progress has been made as to the understanding of the pathophysiology and the tr
- PMID 24008288
- Clot lysis phenotype and response to recombinant factor VIIa in plasma of haemophilia A inhibitor patients.
- Bakhtiari K, Kamphuisen PW, Mancuso ME, Hamulyak K, Schutgens RE, Santagostino E, Meijers JC.SourceDepartment of Experimental Vascular Medicine, Academic Medical Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- British journal of haematology.Br J Haematol.2013 Sep;162(6):827-35. doi: 10.1111/bjh.12470. Epub 2013 Jul 25.
- Recombinant activated factor VII (rFVIIa) is a haemostatic agent that is used for the treatment of haemophilia A patients with inhibitors. However, clinical response to rFVIIa is variable and unpredictable with currently available assays. We investigated the anti-fibrinolytic effects of rFVIIa in re
- PMID 23889493
- Anti-β2GPI antibodies stimulate endothelial cell microparticle release via a non-muscle myosin II motor protein-dependent pathway.
- Betapudi V, Lominadze G, Hsi L, Willard B, Wu M, McCrae KR.SourceDepartment of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, United States;
- Blood.Blood.2013 Aug 16. [Epub ahead of print]
- The antiphospholipid syndrome is characterized by thrombosis and recurrent fetal loss in patients with antiphospholipid antibodies (APLA). Most pathogenic APLA are directed against β2-glycoprotein I (β2GPI), a plasma phospholipid binding protein. One mechanism by which circulating APLA/anti-β2GPI
- PMID 23954892
- 赤血球膜蛋白異常の検出法としてのフローサイトメトリー： 発作性夜間ヘモグロビン尿症（PNH）の病態解析の基礎と応用
- 膜 32(3), 147-154, 2007
- NAID 130005077798
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex in atherosclerosis.
- Acta Medica Okayama 59(6), 2005-12
- NAID 120002313057
- Stimulated platelets use serotonin to enhance their retention of procoagulant proteins on the cell surface
- Nature 415, 175-179, 2002
- NAID 80015168967
- Procoagulant proteins United States Patent 5451521 Abstract: This invention relates to recombinant Factor VIII:c variants, methods to produce the variants and pharmaceutical compositions containing same Inventors: Toole Jr ...
- There are two categories of procoagulant cofactor proteins: the plasma-derived soluble procoagulant procofactors factor V and factor VIII [and its circulating carrier von Willebrand factor (vWF)] and the cell-associated coagulation ...