全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. T細胞受容体シグナル伝達 t cell receptor signaling
- 2. 末梢性T細胞リンパ腫の初期治療 initial treatment of peripheral t cell lymphoma
- 3. 皮下蜂窩織炎様T細胞性リンパ腫の臨床症状、病理学的特徴、および診断 clinical manifestations pathologic features and diagnosis of subcutaneous panniculitis like t cell lymphoma
- 4. B細胞前リンパ球性白血病 b cell prolymphocytic leukemia
- 5. HLAハプロタイプ適合造血細胞移植 hla haploidentical hematopoietic cell transplantation
- The pivotal role of the mitochondrial amidoxime reducing component 2 in protecting human cells against apoptotic effects of the base analog N6-hydroxylaminopurine.
- Plitzko B1, Havemeyer A1, Kunze T1, Clement B2.
- The Journal of biological chemistry.J Biol Chem.2015 Apr 17;290(16):10126-35. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M115.640052. Epub 2015 Feb 23.
- N-Hydroxylated nucleobases and nucleosides as N-hydroxylaminopurine (HAP) or N-hydroxyadenosine (HAPR) may be generated endogenously in the course of cell metabolism by cytochrome P450, by oxidative stress or by a deviating nucleotide biosynthesis. These compounds have shown to be toxic and mutageni
- PMID 25713076
- [The gene expression of the protein SLAWD, mediating the toxic effect of destruxin A on Spodoptera litura larvae, in procaryotic cells: purification and characterization].
- Meng X, Li LM, Gao G, Jin FL, Ren SX.
- Molekuliarnaia biologiia.Mol Biol (Mosk).2014 Nov-Dec;48(6):908-14.
- Spodoptera litura is one of the most destructive phytophagous pest infesting cotton, vegetable, oilseed and ber crops around the world. Dextruxin A (DA), is a one of a kind microbial insecticide, which has potent toxins with bioactivity against S. litura larvae. An abnormal wing disc (AWD) protein w
- PMID 25845231
- Bacillaene, a Novel Inhibitor of Procaryotic Protein Synthesis Produced by Bacillus subtilis: Production, Taxonomy, Isolation, Physico-chemical Characterization and Biological Activity.:Production, Taxonomy, Isolation, Physico-chemical Characterization and Biological Activity
- The Journal of Antibiotics 48(9), 997-1003, 1995
- NAID 130003410178
- Semidominant suppressors of Srs2 helicase mutations of Saccharomyces cerevisiae map in the RAD51 gene, whose sequence predicts a protein with similarities to procaryotic RecA proteins
- Mol. Cell
- NAID 80006541208
- prokaryotic cell, a cell without a true nucleus. See also cell. prokaryotic cell The form of cell composing many primitive unicellular organisms, such as bacteria. Prokaryotic cells do not have nuclei, which are partitioned by an ...
- Prokaryotic Cells Bacteria are examples of the prokaryotic cell type. An example is E. coli. In general, prokaryotic cells are those that do not have a membrane-bound nucleus. In fact "pro-karyotic" is Greek for "before nucleus".
- electric cell
- jail cell, prison cell