出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/01/05 20:52:42」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 高血圧緊急症の治療 treatment of specific hypertensive emergencies
- 2. Chapter 4D：タム‐ホースフォールムコ蛋白 chapter 4d tamm horsfall mucoprotein
- 3. エリスロポエチン：皮下投与 erythropoietin subcutaneous administration
- 4. イソスポーラ感染の疫学、臨床症状、および診断 epidemiology clinical manifestations and diagnosis of cystoisospora infections
- 5. 乾癬性若年性特発性関節炎：管理および予後 psoriatic juvenile idiopathic arthritis management and prognosis
- Molecular characterisation of waxy corn and barley starches in different solvent systems as revealed by MALLS.
- Naguleswaran S1, Vasanthan T2, Hoover R3, Chen L1, Bressler D1.Author information 1Department of Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2P5, Canada.2Department of Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2P5, Canada. Electronic address: email@example.comDepartment of Biochemistry, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, Newfoundland A1B 3X9, Canada.AbstractThe effect of different dissolution procedures on molecular characteristics of waxy starches from corn and barley were evaluated using a MALLS (batch-mode) detector, principally to understand the role played by different solvents. Starches were dissolved in aqueous solutions of: (1) 90% DMSO, (2) 2 M KOH and (3) 90% DMSO/2 M KOH, and stored for 15 days at ∼22 °C with shaking. Weight-average molecular weight (Mw) and z-average radius of gyration (Rz) were determined at intervals ranging from 0 to 15 days. Regardless of starch source and dissolution procedures, Mw and Rz of amylopectin (AP) decreased with increasing storage time. Decrease in Mw followed the order: 90% DMSO>2 M KOH>90% DMSO/2 M KOH. However, decrease in Rz followed the order: 2 M KOH>90% DMSO/2 M KOH>90% DMSO. The study indicated that starch solubilisation in 90% DMSO/2 M KOH may be a reasonable method for molecular characterisation with less AP degradation.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Jun 1;152:297-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.11.108. Epub 2013 Nov 27.
- The effect of different dissolution procedures on molecular characteristics of waxy starches from corn and barley were evaluated using a MALLS (batch-mode) detector, principally to understand the role played by different solvents. Starches were dissolved in aqueous solutions of: (1) 90% DMSO, (2) 2
- PMID 24444940
- Technical improvement of total pharyngo-laryngo-esophagectomy for esophageal cancer and head and neck cancer.
- Morita M1, Saeki H, Ito S, Ikeda K, Yamashita N, Ando K, Hiyoshi Y, Ida S, Tokunaga E, Uchiyama H, Oki E, Ikeda T, Yoshida S, Nakashima T, Maehara Y.Author information 1Department of Surgery and Science, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan, firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractPURPOSE: Total pharyngo-laryngo-esophagectomy (PLE) is highly invasive, and the subsequent reconstruction is difficult. The purpose of this study was to clarify the techniques that can decrease the surgical stress and allow for safe reconstruction after this operation.
- Annals of surgical oncology.Ann Surg Oncol.2014 May;21(5):1671-7. doi: 10.1245/s10434-013-3453-0. Epub 2014 Jan 6.
- PURPOSE: Total pharyngo-laryngo-esophagectomy (PLE) is highly invasive, and the subsequent reconstruction is difficult. The purpose of this study was to clarify the techniques that can decrease the surgical stress and allow for safe reconstruction after this operation.METHODS: The surgical method an
- PMID 24390709
- Loss of Bak enhances lymphocytosis but does not ameliorate thrombocytopaenia in BCL-2 transgenic mice.
- Vandenberg CJ, Josefsson EC, Campbell KJ, James C, Lawlor KE, Kile BT, Cory S.Author information 1] Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research, 1G Royal Parade, Melbourne, Victoria 3052, Australia  Department of Medical Biology, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria 3010, Australia.AbstractBax and Bak are critical effectors of apoptosis. Although both are widely expressed and usually functionally redundant, recent studies suggest that Bak has particular importance in certain cell types. Genetic and biochemical studies indicate that Bak activation is prevented primarily by Mcl-1 and Bcl-xL, whereas Bax is held in check by all pro-survival Bcl-2 homologues, including Bcl-2 itself. In this study, we have investigated whether loss of Bak or elevated Mcl-1 modulates haemopoietic abnormalities provoked by overexpression of Bcl-2. The Mcl-1 transgene had little impact, probably because the expression level was insufficient to effectively reduce Bak activation. However, loss of Bak enhanced lymphocytosis in vavP-BCL-2 transgenic mice and increased resistance of their thymocytes to some cytotoxic agents, implying that Bak-specific signals can be triggered in certain lymphoid populations. Nevertheless, lack of Bak had no significant impact on thymic abnormalities in vavP-BCL-2tg mice, which kinetic analysis suggested was due to accumulation of self-reactive thymocytes that resist deletion. Intriguingly, although Bak(-/-) mice have elevated platelet counts, Bak(-/-)vavP-BCL-2 mice, like vavP-BCL-2 littermates, were thrombocytopaenic. To clarify why, the vavP-BCL-2 platelet phenotype was scrutinised more closely. Platelet life span was found to be elevated in vavP-BCL-2 mice, which should have provoked thrombocytosis, as in Bak(-/-) mice. Analysis of bone marrow chimaeric mice suggested the low platelet phenotype was due principally to extrinsic factors. Following splenectomy, blood platelets remained lower in vavP-BCL-2 than wild-type mice. However, in Rag1(-/-) BCL-2tg mice, platelet levels were normal, implying that elevated lymphocytes are primarily responsible for BCL-2tg-induced thrombocytopaenia.
- Cell death and differentiation.Cell Death Differ.2014 May;21(5):676-84. doi: 10.1038/cdd.2013.201. Epub 2014 Jan 24.
- Bax and Bak are critical effectors of apoptosis. Although both are widely expressed and usually functionally redundant, recent studies suggest that Bak has particular importance in certain cell types. Genetic and biochemical studies indicate that Bak activation is prevented primarily by Mcl-1 and Bc
- PMID 24464220
- Antihistamines act principally by blocking the action of histamine at receptors located on the blood vessels in the nose. Energy waves can be redirected or even split by several methods, principally refraction or mirroring. And a lack ...
- principallyとは。意味や和訳。[副]主に，主として；たいていa musician principally known for his compositions主に作曲で知られる音楽家. - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。
- get the hang
- master copy, original
- basic、basically、cardinal number、chief、elemental、essential、essentially、foremost、fundamental、fundamentally、main、mainly、major、master、primarily、primary、principal、principally
- cardinal grosbeak, Richmondena Cardinalis, Cardinalis cardinalis, redbird
- primary feather, primary quill
- school principal, head teacher, head